the outer edge of the forest

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda was in such a confused mix of emotions. She had been so sad and down earlier and now she was ready to hit boiling point. She had, had every intention of going back to the common room but had instead walked for nearly a half an hour around the school grounds. She had started walking and didn't or couldnt stop. She got to the forest edge and sighed. There was a old tree stump just to her right, she walked over and climbed onto it. She sat brooding about why she was feeling the way she was!

Grande had been walking back from the Hogwarts Garden when he saw someone walk towards the forest. He walked over to where they were going and as he approched he saw Andromeda. He went to talk "Andromeda?" Grande said "Are you alright?"

Grande sat down. "I'm good." Grande said "Do you want to talk about it?" Grande asked,

((Cool...and thanks!! It is :D ))

Kat had been terribly bored and as she had finished her homework she decided to take a little stroll out across the school grounds. As she neared the Forbidden Forest she noticed Andy and Grande were sitting there talking. She walked up to them with a smile and said, "Hullo you two!! How are you guys?"

"Hey Kat, I'm good, how are you?" Grande asked. Then He turned to Andromeda "Start from the very beginning, its a very good place to start."

"Wonderful!!" Kat replied to Grande before asking Andy, "What do you mean? Do you need to feel sorry for yourself?" She didn't really understand what her new friend meant and hoped that she wasn't prying.

"There' s plenty of room on the stump Katalina!" she smiled, "Ok. The beginning - that is such a long way to start from". she smiled at Grande.

"You know my father died a few weeks before I came here, well I also happened to meet up with Blane around the same time. We became good friends and he seemed to know what I was going through after Daddy died. On the train here, I met a lot of great friends. One was a boy called Brian, totally adventure hungry and stuff. I also met my other two best friends, Amy and Zuka. So even though I was missing my father terribly, I was still able to make friends." she paused to see if they were still with her.
"It's no news to anyone at the school that I'm a flying geek. My dad gave me a gift of my broom. Well I flew it one night and am up for punishment for it. Our house didn't get deducted points thankfully. But, I felt really lousy about it all the same. My uncle is the nurse here so I went to talk to him and mentioned Blane, who I had started dating my first week here. My uncle flipped and said i was too young and had to concentrate on my studies. He is totally right!"

Andy fidgeted with the pendant from her dad that she had put on that afternoon.
"So, yesterday I broke up with Blane. I feel awful for hurting him like that. I had a wee run in with a Slytherin girl and a game of truth or dare went terrible today, she tried to get another boy to kiss me! Of course I freaked!"
Now she knew her tirade was turning into a full scale babble attack...

"I went to spend time on my own in my dorm but my friend Amy came to make sure i was ok. That's when I then found the pendant from my dad in my trunk. Which made me feel really sad because I thought I had let him down!"
she sighed again.

"so when i went to just really be alone. I bumped into my friend Brian. well suppose to be my friend. But of all the things that should be bothering me and making me feel lousy, he's the worst! He is so nice to everyone else but me! He talks to everyone else with respect and I get the leftovers. It just makes me feel really tiny as a person!"

She looked down on the ground... "that's it!"

Grande sat and listened. Not really knowing what to say. He put a comforting arm round her. "Have you told Brian how you feel, about him treating you? About breaking up with Blane, if Blane is a decent guy then he will stay your friend." Grande said comforting.

"Yeah, Blane is still my friend. Thank goodness. I've said... actually it was more like I got mad and gave out to Brian when I told him how he made me feel. Pointed to the skin on my arm an' all and said something like ...see I'm human too, I have feelings!" she leaned her head on Grandes shoulder, she was grateful to the boy she was considering more and more everyday as her big brother figure.

"I don't know, we just seem to argue all the time now! We didn't before. I mean even the other day at flying lessons, I get bumped to the ground by Zuka and he helps her and not me! I have to struggle up by myself!"

She sighed, "Sorry Grande, I know your a boy an' all but boys suck!"

"Not all boys suck." Grande said looking at Andromeda. "People argue all the time and can still be friends. I think that maybe you and Brian sit down and talk calmly. Sometimes people are friends when they are in big groups but not so much in smaller groups. I'm not sure, I've never met Brian."

"He's a Ravenclaw! You see I think that's where the problem is, just because I'm Gryffindor people think I'm suppose to be brave and strong. Well wake up call - I'm only 11yrs old!"

she sulked a little now, "i know all boys dont' suck... you don't!" she smiled.

"No one expects you to be brave or strong and though you hide it, you are brave and strong but like anyone else there are some things that just make you break down. I understand. I'm not the bravest person or the strongest person but I try my hardest." Grande said. "And I'm glad that you don't think I suck and what about Blane does he suck?"

Grande smiled "Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others even the dull and ignorant;they too have their own story. Thats what I live by not thinking or judging just listening." Grande said "Though you are not dull or ignorant."

"Grande's right, not all guys suck!" Kat said with a smile after she had listened quietly to the conversation for a little bit. "And i'm definitely not brave or strong all the time by any means. I think that's a little much to expect from any one person." she added seriously. She then leaned in closer to Andy and whispered, "Plus being girls at our age, the hormones are a horrible mess. Makes things even more confusing for us!"

Andromeda turned and looked at her, "really?" her mouth hung open, "I didn't know that, it's not like they teach you that kind of stuff here is it? Would they have books in the library about it? I mean if it's going to be affecting me so badly I should try and get it sorted!"
Andromeda was a nervous wreck now, her hormones were apparantly all over the place. She had heard her mother mentioning them loads of times, but honestly had no clue herself. It sounded really bad though!

[[ooc... figured Andy would be too young to do about hormones in primary school, so she would be totally clueless!! lol]]

"Yes really!" Kat said with a little chuckle. "I don't think there would be books about that in our library no. I think that's more of something that they would have in a muggle library to be perfectly honest, but don't worry, it happens to all of us. Even the boys so don't let them fool you." she added, lowering her voice to a whisper with her last sentence. "If you ever need to talk then you know where to find me!" said Kat with a warm smile.

"Thanks Kat!" she smiled, "Did you want to start heading back or are we going to watch the sun set from here guys?" she turned to Grande and Katalina smiling.
"Thanks both of you, really! I'm not used to talking things out with people, it's usually just my journal!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back