The other side

Dreama Petulengro

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Sexual Orientation
No questions please
Dreama had taken Bleak Street today. There was thing that Dreama feared of people but this didn't mean that she choose these kinds of places on a regular places. Her brothers had found business in a small market not to far from the village and had gone to work a stand there while her sisters wouldn't set foot in a place like this. Some of them because they where too young and Azucena was with child again so she couldn't very well risk what came with working a place like Bleak Street.

That left Dreama and her tips and tricks to make her way through the winding road with her basket and her charms. Her charms where what had gotten her in the predicament that she was in at the moment. Dreama was being pressed against the wall by a very drunk man while she was turning away from his offending lips. She had not asked for this but it was the dark part of this particular street after all. Dreama knew that being what she was screaming would only make it worse. This didn't mean that she was going to let something like this happen.

Dreama twisted and had enough friction to activate a charm she carried around her neck. The charm let out a blinding flash of light. Considering how dim the street was on a regular bases it seared the man's eyes and made his turn away while Dreama pushed him off and took out her wand. She cast a number of gypsy spells on him both with her wand and without if considering that a lot of them where not at all meant for a wand. A few sparks came from her fingers when she was done to she blew them away. The man was no dead but he was out for the count for the next day or so. Dreama proseded to strip the man of all belongings that where of any value. If anyone caught her she would simply say that he should not have attacked her as he did. If that logic worked in any place it would work in Bleak Street.

Bleak street became another shelter for Link Black. Prior to what happen just a year ago, he no longer fear the darkness that lurks within the slumbers shadows of bleak street. What is fear if you fear the unknown? He told himself that everyday successfully. Consequently, the memories of what happen soon vanish from the back of his mind. He was never reminded of such events when he lack of wanting to remember. He didn't need to, whatever happen, had happen for a reason. It just proved him and pushed Link into becoming the death eater he was today. Maybe one day becoming more than what most death eaters weren't capable of being. And that of course was becoming unstoppable. He was amused at his thoughts while he strolled causally minding his own business. He turned a corner to enter the line that intercepts bleak street with the harbor. When he was just about to vanish into the alleyways brick walls did he hear the struggle of someone young getting harassed.

He stop to listen to whoever this was happening too. Link slipped into the shadows and there is where he saw the familiar face of the gypsy girl. "Oh look" he muttered watching her skillfully take down someone who seem to have been harassing the young girl. It took him back to that memory, but Dreama was capable of handling herself well. When she knocked the man out cold, Link emerged from where he'd been hiding. "That's how you live? Aye? Taking out men for what they have?" he chuckle in a low key-tone. Link found it amusing, funny because she would risk her life to walk around here, so daring yet so clueless.

"Now suppose he had his wand out?" he circle the gypsy girl, his steps scratching the concrete grounds. "You know? Like this..." he held his wand out so that it pressed against her neckline. "Now suppose he did something like let's say silencio? Or a curse before you were able to reach your wand? Tell me? What would you have done? You can't hurt him, your so small. Your petite, any man can just..." he grabbed her neck slightly and walked her to the walls. "Any man can just knock you off senseless" he said pressing her lightly against the walls. He held her there for a moment than let her go, retracing a few steps back. "What would've you done?" he asked with wonders.

Dreama had been busy keeping the santity of her body then had been busy trying to see what she could get from the man. The watch that he had on him was worth a few bits of gold as well as cuff links under the robe. She had found a trinket that she though would have been worth something until she took a closer look at it. She hissed. There was no way she could even consider selling something that was only painted gold. They would laugh her out of the market place. Dreama tossed the trinket aside and searched the man again. She found a few gold coins which she supposed that it was what was left after his drinking bindg. It was enough to get maybe some milk for her younger brothers and sisters but that was about it.

Dreama had been about to lift the man's cloak when she heard a voice that she had been dreaming about since she left him. It sent a not unplesent chill up her spin as she got up to look at him. Link seemed to be playfully scolding her because of what she was doing. "This is not my living. I am just collecting payment of damages rendered." She said as she showed Link the creamy fleash that was how exposed through a hole that had been made at the gap between the skirt of her dress and the top.

Dreama was happy he found it so amusing and ferther more that she could make him laugh like that. Then the wand came to ther neck. She listened to his questions about what would she have done if he had his wand out or if he had cursed her. Dreama had her tricks but she was not willing to share them just yet. Instead when Link backed up Dreama steped forward. "That is for me to find out when it happens." She said as she slid her hand around the back of his neck and pulled herself up. "I maybe small but I am not helpless. Many make the mustake of assuming that." She whispered while looking up into those beautfull moon like eyes.

Link went cold, when she wrapped herself around him, he didn't react to her touch. "You find this amusing?" he asked, his eyes went blunt and everything just went blank. "I would like to see you fend off more than just that man" he spoke back, he pulled her down, feeling a bit detested by Dreama actions. "Go Home Dreama or you'll be paying for consequences that not even your body alone can handle it" Link was tired of the ones he get close to act so ruthless and careless. He's witnesses enough to speak this way. Dreama wouldn't even know what to do if she meet the death eater's leader. She was such a humble girl, to fall for his ways. "Are you blind girl? Do you not see what's in front of you? Do you think I care how you move? Do you think I care how seductively pretty you are?" he force her hands into his and dragged him towards that man. "That man could've been me..." he hissed pulling her head back. "I could kill you...I should kill you right now and see who will be speaking those words I love to hear" he hissed again angry that she didn't show him any fear. "Stupid girl go home" he pushed her away.

"Go Home Dreama! If I see you here, I'm going to kill you" he hissed, his eyes becoming nothing but darkness. He sauntered forward, his face became covered by the shadows around him. Link could say something about this, something he would never deny. And that his dark path couldn't be stop just because of two loves he dearly cared about. "Go Home now..." he hissed again, his acid tongue spitting nothing but curse he could think of and maybe use on her.

Dreama huffed as Link went cold to her. He was upset for her? Why should he be? Dreama had proven that she could more than take care of herself. She didn't always knock someone out but she could get away as well. Dreama had been practicing things like this for years before she came here. She would have liked to see Link escape when there where clan wars going on or make deals in the middle of a country that had nothing but hate towards you. "I have more than my body to protect me. You saw that." She said with her hands on her hips.

Link pushed her towards the man on the floor and Dreama bit her lips. "But it's not you. You would not attack a random girl on the street Link. You need a reason to do anything that much I have seen. He is a fool and an idiot. Tell me Link are you either?" She asked as she flick a piece of her hair out of her face. She knew the answer to that one. He wasn't either. Link was smarter than that. "I can't!" Dreama snapped. She never liked anyone telling her where she had to be. The only one that determined that was the road she was on. "I chose this path work on and by gods I am going to bring my share home." She said while while taking a scarf out of the basket that had been tossed aside once the scuffle started. She tied it around her waist to cover where her dress was torn.

"Don't you think you had enough stupid girl? What you want someone to just take you? Is that all?" he asked stepping even closer as she reached to grabbed the scarf. "Well than" he reach for that scarf and ripped it before her leg. He tore what had been ripped before, he let it slip from his fingers. "What are you not getting? What is it? Huh?" he hissed even more. Did she not get the darkness that lives here? Does she not get what can kill her before his eyes? Link hated ignorance of those who don't listen. And what pissed him off more are the ones that he actually felt some moral feelings towards them! Why isn't she listening! He let out another hissed, with that he drop to crouch before Dreama so that his cold eyes stare right back at hers, deadly than they could ever be.
"You want more? Do you?" he hissed more and reach for her the side of her face. His hand couldn't bare to touch her skin without the feeling of wanting to tear her into pieces. So they slipped to where her tops held close together, than they went down to the side of her skit. He ripped more exposing her skin and tossed whatever he held aside. He took his wand out and once again held it against her throat. "Ava--" he started to say. "Ava--" he said again. "Avada Kedavra!" he shouted but his wand had move away and hit someone else besides Dreama. Whoever it hit, it wasn't the gypsy girl. Whoever it was must've been ears dropping, he had no intention of killing someone else but her. Tonight luck was with her, unfortunately not for the dirty sap that now laid bloody cold in the shadows. Link stood up after staring at her for a couple seconds, than walked away.

Dreama stood proud as Link striped her of first the scarf then the skirt of the dress. She stood in the top and showing a corseted undergarment yet her face held no shame as Link pointed his wand at her. If Link killed her here and now she wouldn't hate him for it. It just meant that it really had been her time to die. Her lover had killed her so that had to mean that fate had planned for her to die today. She would have died on the road, helping her family eat and be clothed. Her family would be proud of the way she went down because they would know that she would not have gone down without a fight. Thing was she could not fight Link. She could not hurt the person she wanted to sooth. Still Dreama felt ready.

The curse didn't hit her though. Dreama saw a man passing by who went down with the curse. Dreama closed her eyes and said a silent prier for the man then look back into Link's cold gray eye before he turned to leave from her. She followed and wrapped her arms around his shoulders from behind.

"To answer your questions. No I do not want to be taken by anyone. I want to be taken by you. I did come here by chose but at the same time I did not have a choice. My sister Nocturna works from our tent as a fortune teller while my other eldest sister is not in the condition to come. I would rather die than let my younger sisters and brothers come to this evil place. My brothers now have a stand in the market that they need to take care of. Leaving only me to see if I can find gold in a place that is not known for it." She finished and kissed one of his shoulders.

"Just so you know." Dreama finished and let Link go. Dreama looked at the pieces of the skirt and sighed. They where beyond repair. She would have to go home after all to change then come back. Maybe at a time when Link wasn't here so he would feel the need to show her fear. Dreama did have fear to her but it was not of this place. Dreama feared her little siblings going hungry because one of them had failed at what they had set out to do. This fear far outweighed anythings that could be put in her heart by a place like Bleak Street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back