Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
It had been a long time since Willow had been back to the lake. The first time she'd been here had been in first year, now she would be graduating soon, this was all so weird. Still she supposed she had earned it, after all she'd managed to make it all the way to seventh year. Still, she had to wonder what it meant for some of the others in her year. Still, she supposed in the end all that mattered was that she was going to be graduating soon and she would miss the school. She'd miss her cousin, she'd meant to talk to him, but never really seemed to have time. Maybe she'd see Rhiannon and Dexter outside of school. She sat on the rocks, staring out at the water. She had to admit that it was really pretty. It was starting to get a little dark after all.

'Out of bounds', pfft. Dominque strode along the cliffs regularly, and tonight was no different. The blonde Gryffindor had no concerns of graduation that loomed - in fact, she was ready to welcome it. She wanted to go out into the world already, and experience everything it had to offer. The Swedish born young woman was ready for everything, should it come to pass, and she knew that she would be able to keep in contact with the friends she had made here. If she wanted to. She intended to, of course, as they were all lovely, and Victoria was still her very special childhood friend. It was dusk still, and her shoes clicked along the stones until she paused, spotting a figure up ahead. Her face of concern soon dropped, however, and she smiled brightly.

"Hey, doll-face," she greeted, shimming up beside Willow and grinning at her. "You're a prefect, darling, aren't you supposed to be setting an example to us naughty troublemakers?" She was still under the Gryffindor curfew, after all. Whoops.

Willow turned around and grinned at the presence of the most graceful gryffindor she'd ever met. "That is what they keep trying to tell me, but I've never taken points off of anyone." She said, shrugging. "Besides, it's all almost over, I don't think Professor Spenser will be too disappointed if I don't bust you. I am surprised you were able to get away." Willow hadn't seen much of Skye since the curfew after all and so she'd thought it was slightly more harsh a punishment than the gryffindor said deserved. There were other students doing far worse things than that who were being left completely unpunished. Willow shrugged. "Don't you tell anyone and I won't." She grinned, winking at her friend.

Dominique giggled. She was always able to get away! "Call it a specialty," she mused in response, leaning her chin on her palm. As for telling anyone? She winked at Willow. After all, if she went and told on the Ravenclaw for neglecting her duties - well, that'd just lead to herself being punished. Quite heftily, too, if it came to that. Nope, she wasn't planning on that at all. Being a seventh year and in her final year, her thoughts eventually returned to what Willow had just pointed it - it was all going to end soon. "What are you going to be doing once you leave, dollface?" she asked, tilting her head at the brunette. "Anything planned?"

Willow laughed slightly. "You'd make a decent living as a female houdini I think. He was a muggle magician by the way, used to get out of things like traps and stuff. His lifestyle killed him in the end though." Willow didn't really know much about the muggle world if she was honest, so it wasn't like she knew too much about it, just things she'd heard over the years. Willow turned to look at Dominique as she was asked what she was planning to do once she graduated and she shrugged. She leaned back on her rock a little. "You know, I once had this big dream about becoming a spiritual leader, living in the middle of nowhere with a tribe of people and just living off the land." She kicked herself forward again. "But I grew up and I realised how unrealistic that dream was, so I've decided to try my hand at acting. There's some auditions for a part coming up in August that I want to try out for. Some magical version of a muggle classic I can't remember the name of, it would be cool if I was able to do it, don't you think?"

Dominique nodded as the story of this Houdini man was told to her - though it ended rather tragically, really. She would have asked more about him, and the circumstances of his death, but she really wasn't here to be morbid. The blonde then went to listening to Willow speak of her dream, and whilst she doubted she could ever do it (living off the land? Gross.) She didn't think it was all-together crazy. However, her being an actress was much more exciting, and Dominique grinned. "That would be so amazing!" She replied, grabbing Willow's hands and giving them a gentle squeeze. "You must tell me how it goes. How exciting! You'll do well, I'm sure of it. When you're a huge star, don't forget us little people, yeah?" She gave her a wink.

Willow smiled. "Oh I do hope so! After all, acting is so good. When I was staying with my sister once, she took me to see a muggle stage show. It was weird, because there was no magic, but the special effects were still pretty cool." Of course Willow would like to work in the magical world. She couldn't go giving up magic for anyone. She honestly believed that. Magic was her life, she was devoted to that and her spirituality. How could she be who she was if she didn't have magic? She looked down at her squeezed hands and grinned. Oh, definitely not. No, how could I forget the little people?" She asked, reaching out to pick some fluff out of Dominique's hair. "I actually had something to ask you in that regard, if you're interested?"

Dominique had no experience with muggle shows, or magical shows really. She had never actually gone out to see one before, though it was on her bucket list of things to get around to doing before she grew old and grey. The Gryffindor grinned and squeezed Willow's hands again. After leaving school, it would be rather easy to accidently drop contact - it happened to her older siblings and friends, and it probably happened to her parents, grand parents and more. Priorities changed. It was life. But she liked Willow, and wished the best for her. Her head tilting slightly, she shrugged. "Okay, I'm ready to hear it. What's up, Doll?"

Willow smiled at Dominique. They'd been at the school for a very long time, yet they'd never discussed what they might do when leaving. Willow didn't want to lose contact with any of her friends, that would be horrible indeed. She sat back a little and crossed her legs. "Well, I already have an idea of where I'm going to live when I leave school, I've had that planned for a while. Except, recently I've been thinking that I probably couldn't afford the rent on my own, especially considering that I'm not likely to get work right away." She started, looking out over the lake again. "I was wondering if you might want to come and live with me? Be my room mate, help me pay the bills?"

She had to admit, after school had not really run through her mind beyond 'I want to be a magizoologist'. It was childish, really, but thinking of the future was scary. She liked being in school, where there was some semblance of security, and if she failed something, she could just go at it again. It was easy. She had no idea where she would live - presumably with her grandparents - but now that wasn't really sounding ideal. And just getting a job right off the bat? That'd involve work, as well. She sighed, and shrugged at Willow's predicament, realising that she was going to find herself in a similar one unless she found someone that knew what they were doing. Her blue eyes grew wide at the Ravenclaw's proposal, however, and she grinned. "That's really sweet, Willow. Well... yeah. Yeah okay, sure! We can totally live together!"

Willow grinned as Dominque agreed to her suggestion. She threw her arms around her friend and hugged her tight. She planted a kiss right on the other girls lips before pulling back again and hugging her once more. "This'll be great! You won't regret it! I'm an amazing housemate!"

As one of his customary walks along the lawn, James decided to extend his route a little and pass by the Cliffs. It wasn't his usual preference, knowing that it was supposedly out of bounds, but he had plenty of free time, and so he did it on a whim. Just as he was walking along, he suddenly noticed two girls sitting near the edge. He was just about to call out about the dangers of this when he noticed that one of them was Dom, and so he refrained. Just about to head on and leave her to her own devices, he widened his eyes as the other girl, whom he now recognised as Willow, another prefect, leant in and kissed Dom. His mouth dropped open, and he just stood there, unsure completely what to do. He just hoped that neither of them had heard him walking about, and he could get away from there without a further incident, and then put it behind him. Quickly, he started to turn away to do just that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back