The non existant brother

Mark Stone

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"
Mark was troubled. So troubled in his thoughts that he diddnt really no where he actually was. His hood was up and his hands in his pockets, even though he had black gloves on. He was wearing a blacktracksuit. He was walking at a fast pace and diddnt want to stop. He was troubled, the fact that his mum could still be alive and that he has a big brother. It all seemed so alien to Mark, he had gone his whole life being told that his mum died giving birth to him and that it was his fault. He had been told that he diddnt have any other family expt his dad, uncle and cousins. Mark frowned and then gasped when he walked into someone and then fell to the ground. He bounced strait back up. He flipped his hood down and scowled at the guy without really looking at him. " Hey watch where your going dufus."

Justin was wandering through Obsidan Harbour. He wasn't really sure where he would end up, as he was a new comer to the whole place, he wasn't from around here. He wore a shirt with a jumper on top of it, as well as some dark jeans with white and patterned chef shoes. He wasn't really looking where he was going, just looking straight ahead, and getting a taste of what this place was like.

He had just spotted the actual Harbour and was on his way over to it, to see what it looked like, when he went crashing into a younger boy, and ended up knocking him over. "Oh, um, sorry little guy, are you okay?" Justin went to help the boy up, only to find that the very same boy had already got himself up and called him a dufus. Justin laughed a little at the boys insult, "Yeah, ok...I suppose I deserved that...you okay mate?" He said, looking down at the little kid as he took down his hood. Justin recognised his face, but wasn't sure where from, an old friend's brother maybe...or maybe just an old aqquaintance...nothing much in Justin's mind.

Mark scowled. He sized the guy up. He looked like him, to much like him and Mark diddnt like it. " Well i was fine until yououshed me over. You should learn to watch where your going or do you just like pushing boys over." Mark straitend out his clothes again

Justin was slightly annoyed by this little kid who thought he could have a go at older boys like him. He was like...an annoying little brother..."Look mate, you don't know who you're talking to here...I didn't mean to push you over, but stop the hard boy act...'cause to be honest anyway could beat you." Justin looked this kid in the eyes, he looked like him...and he looked like him a lot...it was as if they were related...and he was already acting like a bully of an older brother. "So then...now that's over...what's your name?"

Justin laughed at the pathetic little kid that was stood infront of him, in a way that made him look like he was having some sort of tantrum. "Look mate, you're still a little kid...you may be a teenager, but that don't make you any stronger or better, so don't act like it..." Justin shoved past the little kid, and on the way past him, grabbed the end of his hood, then dragged him towards a wall, and held him up against it, by the front of his jacket. "Who are you then? You gonna tell me now?"

As Mark slammed against a wall he groan. " What you going to beat some one half your age." He smiled then kneed the guy right between the legs as hard as he could the kicked him in the stomarch. He got a to a safeish distance then stood to his full height. " The names Mark, Mark Stone. You should remember that name for the future." He scowled but also looked proud as he looked at the guy who had just been kneed where it hurts. " See thats what you get when you mess with me. Punk."

Justin dropped the kid then fell on his knees and grabbed where he had been kicked. " Ow you little tw@t that was a cheap shot" He groaned. Then looked up in shock. His mouth a gape. " What did you say your name was?" Justin could have sworn he said Mark Stone. Could this be his brother who he had been searching for.

Mark scowled. This guy wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying. " I said my name is Mark Stone, and im not saying it again so if you diddnt hear it then tough i geuss you will have to do without." He sized the guy up. Obveously Mark was way too young to cause any serious damage to him but is wouldnt stop him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back