Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Unyielding Hornbeam Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Antonin Zhefarovich was a little nervous about this new step. Though he and Kimmyeon have been seeing each other for a while now, a long while, he asked her to move in with him, since he had recently bought a home in the magical section of New Zealand, so that he and Kimmyeon could be closer to their teams. His things were already moved in, but the boxes of his girlfriend's slowly hovered in, setting themselves in the proper places. He had two extra bedrooms, though he had no idea what to use them for, since the possibility of children wasn't something that he and Kimmyeon talked about. The only time he even thought about kids was when he moved into this place, from his one bedroom apartment. Antonin knew that they were seeing each other for three to four years, so he shouldn't feel nervous about taking this next step, since he was more than ready for it. Antonin collapsed on the couch when the boxes were finished moving themselves in, and looked toward Kimmyeon. "I can't imagine doing this by hand," Antonin mentioned with a sigh.

It had been strange, finally making the move to fly the nest of her parents. The family home however had been getting increasingly crowded over the last few years, with Kimmy, Soohye and Soonkyu now all graduated from Hogwarts, and with Amauri crying most nights it didn't exactly feel like her home anymore. She spent most of her time with Antonin regardless though, either while away with matches or staying at his house whenever she could get away from her own. It made sense to her that she'd been asked to move in with him after buying his new property, and she was nervous but excited about making the leap.
"I feel for them sometimes," she agreed, thinking to some of her old classmates that no doubt had family members that would have to do this sort of thing without magic, and the strain it must have put on them. "The muggles I mean. No idea what they're missing," there was a lot of that. The more Kimmyeon had her eyes opened to what actually went on in the world the more she realised how disadvantaged muggles really were. The chaser had moved behind the couch, leaning over the blonde and wrapping her arms loosely around his neck, planting a kiss on his forehead. She gave him an upside down smile, "Besides, it's a good job we only have to do this once," Organising her things to get them across to his house, all the boxes and clothes, not to mention belongings she not only had forgotten she had but those she now needed to find homes for, that had been a challenge that she was quite happy with not having to do again for a very long time.

Antonin gave a curt nod, since he was mentioning the muggles in this case. He was glad that he came from a full magical family, both sides of the family though. His mother's side didn't want anything to do with him, since they were strictly only for the empowerment of women, and belittlement of men. It was toxic, and he was glad his ghost dad kept him away from that. Antonin smiled a bit as she wrapped her arms around him, and he leaned his head back a little bit as she kissed him on the forehead. Antonin smiled a little bit more since she mentioned how they would only have to do this once. "I guess that means that I am stuck with you forever then, huh." If anyone could read him, it was her, and he was in total bliss right now. This had been a long time coming. Besides, Antonin hated moving, and this was his third time too. At least he did not have to do it again, and he did not have any payments. Something about old time wealth, and Quidditch money really came in handy. "How about I cook us something? As a way to celebrate this move, and this house," Antonin offered as he placed his hands on hers.

Kimmys eyes lit up when Antonin mentioned being stuck together forever, the smile on her face growing as he reaffirmed their relationship. She’d never tire of it, and even with everything going with the move it was reassuring to hear that he still saw them as a permanent fixture. It wasn’t that she doubted it, only that she was comforted by it as time changed their situation. “It seems that way” she replied, stroking his hands with her thumbs. She liked it like this. Just the two of them. When others were around or if they were at work Kimmy often had a wall up, especially when it came to their relationship, but when it was just them on their own together, the former Slytherin could be as open as she liked. “Sounds like a good idea,” she hadn’t really been aware of her hunger until he’d mentioned it. “Our house,” she teasingly corrected him, although it felt very surreal to say.

Antonin smiled more as she replied to him, since even though they had been together for years, from time to time it made him feel insecure until she voiced her affections. Antonin never knew why, but perhaps that was because this was his first real, serious relationship and some parts still scared the crap out of him. He was also glad that she did not like public affection, like he didn't. Something that made him feel very uncomfortable. Antonin heard the confirmation of cooking, so he got up from the couch, to go into the kitchen and start cooking. "Right, our house," Antonin chuckled, though it still sounded so weird for him. As he started to prepare the meat, he looked over his shoulder and grinning, "When things get settled, would you want to have anyone over?" Antonin had quite a few siblings himself, but none of them he was close to.

Every time Antonin smiled she felt her stomach flip, although these days there was more than one reason for that. She loosened her arms as he stood, although followed him out towards the kitchen. "I think Soohye would probably appreciate the offer," she considered, "Either by herself as time away, or to bring Amauri away from the others for their peace of mind," Since her younger sister had had her baby daughter, Soohye had become much more protective than she'd ever been of anyone, and while she wasn't especially close to any of her siblings, she thought Soohye would enjoy it the most. "Would you mind that? Having a baby around the house?" she asked somewhat nervously, checking for his own reactions. A house wasn't the only change they were getting, although so far Kimmy had put off telling Antonin exactly what was going on in fear that it would all be too much too fast. They were for the most part quite a reserved couple, and she liked it like that, and didn't want to create a storm between them if she could possibly help it.

Antonin’s eyes widened a little bit when she asked if he would mind a baby around the house. He stopped seasoning the meat for a moment. “That depends. I have been around kids my whole life. Apparently, there is no one better at breeding than the Zhefarovich family,” joked Antonin. He would know since he had a large number of half siblings. Antonin knew that his conception was from grief of his father losing Thorine Dolohov. “I wouldn’t mind your sister’s child. As long as she cleans up after it. I would be more comfortable with dealing with my own baby, you know?” Antonin casually mentioned, while he turned on the stove. He moved on to the vegetables, wondering if there was some sort of deeper meaning to that question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back