Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
ML ♡
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Wendall's life had been crazy since graduating Hogwarts. Not only had he married Mary Lou, but he'd also moved into her Uncle's farm, and they'd had a child of their own. Wendall hadn't yet given the family a proper introduction of the baby, as he and Mary Lou had mostly just been trying to get their head around the whole parenting thing. It was a lot harder than Wendall had realised, not to mention now not living with Leda or Mervyn or anyone else that had been helping him before he'd moved. In some ways it was a little isolating, but he was more than proud of the little family they had.

Sometimes Wendall would come into town for supplies, things that would help them around the house, and today was one of those days. Clumsy at the best of times, the former Hufflepuff was trying not to hit anyone with the large bags he had around his arms as he maneuvered through the street. It was nice to get out of the house, but he did feel guilty sometimes too.

Jenna missed so much New Zealand and she came today. Her first step was eating lunch like old times Tree broomstick and then she came Honey duke and by some sweets for Austin herself and lot of things. She missed this place so much and when she came her she sit and she loved so much spring time and her hand was cacao and she enyoi her moment and life her and later evening she will go back to America.

Wendall had almost finished in town as he past by a number of shops he recognized, but now barely had the time to step foot in. There was a mad rush of people around him which made it very hard to concentrate on anyone in particular, so when his eyes met with those of a girl he knew even better than some of these shops, he had to pause and make sure it was really her. "Jenna?" he called out, hoping that his eyes weren't deceiving him. "What are you doing here?" he asked, a faint smile on his face. As far as he was aware she was engaged to Austin and living in America.

''Wendall?'' She was still preaty mad to him that he not invated her to his wedding and looked the wedding ring. She was still mad to him. ''Well, somtimes i feel lonely Texas and i missed so much New Zealand and Honey Duke.'' She told him.

For some reason Wendall thought Jenna looked a bit sad, which in turn made him sad since Jenna was his friend. He could understand that she missed where she'd spent so much of her life, especially now she's moved and was living in a new country. He moved out of the street, not wanting anyone else to bump into him while he spoke to Jenna. "Oh, well it must be nice to live with Austin though?" he asked, trying to find the optimism and a good reason as to why Jenna moved in the first place.

''I am happy with him, but i am still mad at you that you not inwaited me to the weeding yours.'' She told him.

Wendall was a bit taken aback by the idea that Jenna was still mad about him for his wedding. "Jenna, it was three years ago," he said softly, placing some of the bags he was carrying on the floor. "Mary Lou and I never set out to get married that day. None of it was planned. We went to Leda and Mervyn's wedding and it just seemed right that we got married too. The only people that were there were our family and some of Leda and Mervyn's friends. You know I would have invited you if it had been different, right?" Wendall wasn't sure how else to explain it. He hadn't invited anyone personally, because it hadn't originally been their wedding. "It doesn't mean I don't care about you."

''I know, and that why i am sad and my close friend not invited me.'' She told him. ''I not sure if i belive you about invated but i am realy happy for you both and you know that.'' She smiled him. ''I appriciate your words. So, do you wanna buttberbie like old times?'' She asked.

Wendall started to frown. Jenna claimed to understand the reason why he hadn’t be able to invite anyone, yet still was mad at him for it? It hurt him to hear that Jenna also didn’t believe him when he said he would have invited her if he’d had the chance. Wendall sighed, looking away from her frustrated and hurt. “I can’t stay long, I have a daughter now.” he said shortly.

She feelt gilty and don't wanted fight with him." I am so sorry, i didn't mean get you hurt. I have daughter to. But i can go, if you wanna." She was ready go another places and then go home.

"There's no need to leave." Wendall said honestly, he didn't want that. Wendall didn't realize Jenna had a daughter too, presumably with Austin now that they were married. "You do?" The Hufflepuff's eyes lit up when he heard the news. His own daughter was his pride and joy, and whilst he loved Mary Lou more than anything, he would happily have used his wife as a meat shield if he had to to save his daughter. "What's her name?"

"Iris Nicol Maxwell" She smiled him. He mayby will know that she called her two best friends name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back