Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Veela Hair Core
So I know that we have a thread for whatever we're watching on Netflix but I felt that we could also use a thread to talk about movies that we've seen at the cinemas or things off Netflix.

I'm not staff so I can't enforce any rules, but I'll just say 'don't be a ****'. Keep spoilers in a spoiler tag because just because you've seen something doesn't mean everyone else has.

Anyway, I'll start us off!

I just watched Fate of the Furious, and I really really really enjoyed it! I had my doubts because the trailer made it look like it wasn't going to be so great, but I'm glad I watched it anyway because it really proved me wrong. Would really recommend it to any fans of the series.
I enjoyed that they added Deckard to the team, and even though he wasn't in much of the movie I think one of my favourite parts was at the end with him and his brother taking over the plane to save Dom's son. I like that they redeemed him, more or less, and even though I called from the beginning that they would call Dom's son Brian it was still a really touching moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back