• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

The Movie Game

P Pride and Prejudice
E Everything You've Got
R Roger Rabbit
C Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Y Yes Man

J James and the Giant Peach
A Agent Cody Banks
C Cyrus
K Karate Kid
S SAW I
O Over The Hill.
N Neverending Story, The

A A - Team
N Nim's Island
D Doctor Dolittle

T Titanic
H Hell Boy
E Exorcist, The

O Oliver
L Life
Y yours, mine and ours
M Me, myself and Irene
P Prince and me
I Indigo
A
N
 
P Pride and Prejudice
E Everything You've Got
R Roger Rabbit
C Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Y Yes Man

J James and the Giant Peach
A Agent Cody Banks
C Cyrus
K Karate Kid
S SAW I
O Over The Hill.
N Neverending Story, The

A A - Team
N Nim's Island
D Doctor Dolittle

T Titanic
H Hell Boy
E Exorcist, The

O Oliver
L Life
Y yours, mine and ours
M Me, myself and Irene
P Prince and me
I Indigo
A Austin Powers
N
 
P Pride and Prejudice
E Everything You've Got
R Roger Rabbit
C Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Y Yes Man

J James and the Giant Peach
A Agent Cody Banks
C Cyrus
K Karate Kid
S SAW I
O Over The Hill.
N Neverending Story, The

A A - Team
N Nim's Island
D Doctor Dolittle

T Titanic
H Hell Boy
E Exorcist, The

O Oliver
L Life
Y yours, mine and ours
M Me, myself and Irene
P Prince and me
I Indigo
A Austin Powers
N Narnia - Prince Caspian.
L
I
K
E

M
I
K
E

T
W
O
 
L Lovely Bones, The
I
K
E

M
I
K
E

T
W
O
​
 
L Lovely Bones, The
I It
K
E

M
I
K
E

T
W
O
 
L Lovely Bones, The
I It
K Kangaroo Jack
E Edge of Darkness

M Mama Mia
I
K
E

T
W
O
​
 
L Lovely Bones, The
I It
K Kangaroo Jack
E Edge of Darkness

M Mama Mia
I Incredibles, The
K
E

T
W
O
 
L Lovely Bones, The
I It
K Kangaroo Jack
E Edge of Darkness

M Mama Mia
I Incredibles, The
K Karate Kid (The)
E

T
W
O
 
L Lovely Bones, The
I It
K Kangaroo Jack
E Edge of Darkness

M Mama Mia
I Incredibles, The
K Karate Kid (The)
E Educating Rita

T
W
O
 
L Lovely Bones, The
I It
K Kangaroo Jack
E Edge of Darkness

M Mama Mia
I Incredibles, The
K Karate Kid (The)
E Educating Rita

T The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
W
O
 
L Lovely Bones, The
I It
K Kangaroo Jack
E Edge of Darkness

M Mama Mia
I Incredibles, The
K Karate Kid (The)
E Educating Rita

T The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
W Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
O
 
L Lovely Bones, The
I It
K Kangaroo Jack
E Edge of Darkness

M Mama Mia
I Incredibles, The
K Karate Kid (The)
E Educating Rita

T The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
W Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
O Over her Dead Body
 
P Predators
R
I
N
C
E

O
F

P
E
R
S
I
A
 
P Predators
R Return of Martin Guerre, The
I
N
C
E

O
F

P
E
R
S
I
A
 
P Predators
R Return of Martin Guerre, The
I Ice Age
N
C
E

O
F

P
E
R
S
I
A
 
P Predators
R Return of Martin Guerre, The
I Ice Age
N Nancy Drew
C
E

O
F

P
E
R
S
I
A
 
P Predators
R Return of Martin Guerre, The
I Ice Age
N Nancy Drew
C Catch Me If You Can
E

O
F

P
E
R
S
I
A
 
P Predators
R Return of Martin Guerre, The
I Ice Age
N Nancy Drew
C Catch Me If You Can
E Elizabeth

O
F

P
E
R
S
I
A
 
P Predators
R Return of Martin Guerre, The
I Ice Age
N Nancy Drew
C Catch Me If You Can
E Elizabeth

O Only You
F

P
E
R
S
I
A
 
P Predators
R Return of Martin Guerre, The
I Ice Age
N Nancy Drew
C Catch Me If You Can
E Elizabeth

O Only You
F Fried Green Tomatoes

P
E
R
S
I
A
 
P Predators
R Return of Martin Guerre, The
I Ice Age
N Nancy Drew
C Catch Me If You Can
E Elizabeth

O Only You
F Fried Green Tomatoes

P Pulp Fiction.
E Eragon
R
S
I
A
 
P Predators
R Return of Martin Guerre, The
I Ice Age
N Nancy Drew
C Catch Me If You Can
E Elizabeth

O Only You
F Fried Green Tomatoes

P Pulp Fiction.
E Eragon
R Resident evil
S
I
A
 
Back
Top