Status
Not open for further replies.

Janey Pascot

OOC First Name
Pheebz/Claire
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4 Essence of Phoenix Ash
Some plots for the Marquez family.

As you may know, Phoebe has recently left the site and I have taken over the Marquez/Pascot's. Janey is hopefully going to be changed to a Marquez soon, and if you'd like a plot with her, please PM me about it. For plots with her brothers, please post here.

2lu8682.png

Rafael Marquez - 5th year Durmstrang. Rafael is a 16 year old Durmstrang
student. He's got a soft center, but it can be hard to get to it. When he meets
new people, he can clam up and not want to have anything to do with them,
but there are ways around his personality, and in the future he will soften up
a bit, becoming a more gentle and caring person. For Rafael, I'm looking for
friends, girlfriends and a future final.

t5ir92.png

Simon Marquez - 3rd year Beauxbatons. Simon is a 13 year old
Beauxbatons student. He's gentle and forgiving, but will pick a fight
if he feels it necessary. He is protective of his family and friends,
and if somebody tries to hurt them, he'll make sure they don't do
it again. However, if you stay on his right side, he's kind, caring,
and clever. For Simon, I'm looking for friends, enemies, girlfriends
and a future final.

Thanks everyone :)

Hey Claire :hug:

For a plot with Simon....

James Green, 13 years old and Durmstrang Student.

James is the sort of kid who naturally gets on with most people, and is really easy-going. James is quite quiet really, and has a love for sports. His dad died a few months ago, and instead of staying around and caring for James, his mum took the opportunity and ran off with another guy to America. She refused to offer to take James with her and he is now stuck in the care of his grandma. He likes his grandma, and is grateful to her, seeing as she is his last remaining relative. He lives with her, but at the same time, feeling restricted and constrained by life and finds it hard to make new friends. He knows a few people now and with the help of friends, he is able to start getting over all of his problems.

I think that they could be quite good friends, perhaps meet somewhere outside school and then be best mates?

Let me know what you think,

Kate
:hug:

Sounds good! But I've just got myself into a few other RP's so maybe we could do this some time in the not-too-distant future? :D

Yep thats fine ^_^ I understand you probably have lodes of other characters to reply to... so take your time :) PM me on Alice when you want to do it.

Thanks for understanding xD I don't have that many characters, but each one has about 2 RP's xD
When they clear up a bit, I'll PM ya ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back