The Main Event ((Start here))

Aeon stared boredly out of the car window, watching as the outside world rushed by. His mother insisted she drove him to the party instead of him flying by himself, which he would have prefered. He thought it was probably a safety thing, due to what had happened in the Borely Mansion at the Koshiba's last birthday.

The car started to slow down a bit before finally coming to a stop. Aeon looked around until finally seeing the warehouse where the party was at. "See ya, Mum." He said, quickly unbuckling his seatbelt and stepping out of the car. He hadn't worn anything special for the occasion, just a pair of jeans and plain black t-shirt with the Hogwarts crest on it.

Strolling up to the warehouse, Aeon quickly poked his head inside. A lot of people he knew were already there. So far he could see Sam and Toni together, aswell as Knight. He gazed around the warehouse for Taylor, but was unable to find her. Wonder if she's coming or not. He thought as he stepped inside and made his way over to the main stage where he stood by himself. He knew he must have come late and felt a bit awkward, but hoped more people were coming that he could knew better, since he hardly ever saw or spoke to the others anymore, the teachers just seemed to pile him with homework.

Seeing Tohoru rushing quietly across the room to the stage, Koaru smiled as he thought to himself, "Not bad. You got a little bit of me in you after all."

Vivienne had been surprised to recieve an invitation to Hoshi's party, but pleased none-the-less. Since she was leaving for her vacation with Arianna the next day, Vivienne wasn't really sure if she would be able to make it, but decided to go in the end. Now here she was, walking up to the door, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. Giving her coat appreciatively to the doorman, Vivienne adjusted her strapless dress, and entered the room. The reserved girl wasn't usually one for raves, preferring more sophisticated parties. However, tonight she was in the mood for something different. Smiling brightly, Vivienne made her way confidently through the room, on the lookout for someone she knew. Making a point of ignoring Aeon, she waltzed right past him and towards some random hot guy.

Ares made his way into Hoshis party he had no idea why he was here as things were still weird with her but he got the invite and guessed that she invited most of their class, and if she had that meant she would've invited Arianna. The Ravenclaw looked around eagerly, he had spent so much time with the Hufflepuff during the past week and he had finally decided the previous night that he would finally ask her on a date and he hadn't seen her yet so he was just hoping she would be at Hoshi's party. He wandered around keeping an eyeout for the pretty brunette or anyone he knew for that matter.

The first person Ares came across that he recognized was Hoshi, he winced and made his way through crowds of dancing people over to the host of the party hoping things wouldn't be awarkward. "Hey Hoshi" he said slightly hesitant "Nice party."

Hoshi looked at her brother then hissed. "You idiot you lead our father right to us." She said then spotted Ares in the crowed. "Thank God. Listen Onii-chan, we hide in the crowd I glow but my face is pretty well hidden. Take Eden into the dark corners of the warehouse you'll not be found. I have cover." She said going back down into the crowd and getting to Ares. She gave him a wide smile and put her hands on her hips. "What fun would it be if my parties wheren't the best?" She said over the music.

From down here she couldn't see around the heads so she took Ares's hand. "Let's go over to the side stages. I have games there that would be really fun right now." She said. With all the glowing and flashing things around then Hoshi was well hidden in her glowing outfit. She was sure that Ares wouldn't even notice the endings of a bruise on the exposed part of her waist.

Ares smirked same old Hoshi he thought, even when things are weird she can make it seem like its fine. He looked up somewhat nervous as she grabbed his hand. "Okay..." he said hesitantly hoping Arianna would be at the side stages and if she was that Hoshi would let go of his hand by then. He followed Hoshi hesitantly unsure what to expect.

Adira was about half way on her way when she realised she forgot something, Cursing under her breath Adria dug her hand into her smell pocket of hr dress and pulled out a little black box wrapped in Purple Ribbon, inside was a Braclet with a pair of earings she made her way back up to the warehouse and walked in, looking around she saw Hoshi, passing Tohoru she walked over to Hoshi, "This was for you by the way Hosh" she said holding out the box, handing it to her. she looked at the boy who was next to her and raised her eye brow before looking back to Hoshi

Arianna arrived at Hoshi's party, completely unsure of what to expect. She looked around, impressed at the wild and glowing decorations. She couldn't personally say she'd choose it herself, but judging by what she knew about Hoshi, it suited her. Ari had debated about what she should wear, and had decided on a short blue dress. Ari had sub-conciously made more of an effort, but hadn't known why.

The first thing Ari saw when she stepped into the dark room, was Ares being led off by Hoshi. The sight made Ari want to turn around, and walk right out of the party. Knowing she couldn't let anyone see she was upset being it, she walked, head high, over to Viv
"Hey" she said, forcing herself to smile at her best friend.

Arisa walk up to the warehouse and checked to make sure her outfit was fine before walking in, "Wow" she said to herself as she looked around, Hoshi sure knew how to throw a party. Arisa walked over to the first person she saw that she knew, Aeon. "Hey Aeon" Arisa said smiling at him, it seemed like it had been ages since they had talked.

Hearing a familiar voice, Vivienne turned to see Arianna. "Hey! Pumped for tomorrow..?" she asked fading off at the end as she saw through her best friend's happy facade. Vivienne glanced around, trying to spot the culprit for Arianna's saddenness. Her eyes landed on Ares and Hoshi, and at once she understand. "Ah. I see. Come on then." Vivienne said matter-of-factly, before suddenly heading in Ares' and Hoshi's direction. "Hello Hoshi, great party! I left your gift with the doorperson. Happy birthday!" she began, getting the formalities out of the way. "Ares, this is Arianna. I believe you know her? Yes. Well here she is. Arianna. The awesome one," Vivienne introduced her, before smiling between them in a 'go on!' kind of way.

"No no no!" Ari protested desperately as her friend dragged her over to where Ares and Hoshi were. She trailed off when they got over to the 'couple'. She didn't want them to catch onto her reluctance. Her cheeks were already tinged wth pink, but at her best friend's words, the colour deepened to bright red.
"Um... Yeah, great party" she managed, crossing her arms self consciously across herself, avoiding Ares's eyes. Deciding her best friend knew her far too well, she shot her a glance.

Once Sam had pulled away from Toni he smiled at her softly before noticing odd things happen. Some adult was here and was causing a sense of awkwardness or danger in the room. Sam took Toni's hand as he turned and walked towards someone that he knew, he had seen Ares and Hoshi walk past and then quickly followed by Ari and Viv he gave them a quick wave with his free hand but he didn't think they noticed. Sam decided not to get mixed up in all that and looked around for Knight but the crowd was filling up and he couldn't spot him. Although he spotted Arisa and Aeon by themselves, familiar faces. He didn't know about Toni but he figured they might know what was going on. Sam led Toni over to them, "Hey!" He said looking over his shoulders a bit. "Do you guys know whats going on?" He asked them in a hushed voice almost. "The man I mean, who is he?" Sam looked from Toni to Arisa to Aeon.

[Sorry for the Godmodding Toni]

Aeon turned in surprise as Arisa entered the warehouse and greeted him. "Oh hey Risa! I haven't seen you in ages, how have you been? And any idea why Viv is just flat out ignoring me?" He asked as he hugged his friend. Sam approached them and Aeon turned to greet him too. "Hey Sam, I basically just got here, maybe he's a relative of someone here? Or just someone to make sure we are fine. Where is this guy?" He asked, gazing around the room.

Ares froze as Vivienne appeared in front of him and introduced him to Arianna. He quickly pulled his hand back from Hoshi and looked at Arianna pained hoping she didnt get the wrong idea. Since she wouldn't look at him, he reached out and touched her arm. "Please?" he asked pleadingly "Can we talk?" he said holding her hand and leading her into the dark corners of the warehouse.

Ari bit her lip, wondering what was going on. She saw Ares quickly drop Hoshi's hand, and a little bubble of hope appeared in her stomach.
"Sure" she said, letting herself be pulled away, shooting Viv another glance over her shoulder, but this time it was grateful. Ari followed Ares, wondering where he was taking her.

"Yesssss," Vivienne said quietly, giving a a small fist pump-like action. "You're welcome!!" she called, noticing Arianna shoot her a look. With a proud smile of her face, Vivienne glanced around the room again, not sure what to do now that she was alone again. Well, she was standing with Hoshi, but still, Vivienne felt a bit unsure of what to say to a girl she didn't know very well.

Arisa smiled and hugged Aeon back, "I've been good, how 'bout you? And as for why Viv is ignoring you I have no idea, did you do anything that could have made her mad?" she asked. Just then Sam and Toni came over and asked about some man that was walking around. Arisa turned around and started looking through the crowd to try and see who Sam was talking about, Arisa saw a head who peaked up above the rest and shivered a little, "I'm not sure..." Arisa said looking away from the guy and to Aeon Sam and Toni again.

Hoshi looked at Arianna with a bright smile then at Ares. She knew they had a thing for each other and why stringing him along was so much fun for her she didn't know. Maybe because once he was offically taken Hoshi would have to look for another target. If there was one thing Hoshi did not do was steal from another girl. Hoshi at Adira and took the gift. "Thanks I'll get one of the dancers to put it with the other ones. Thanks for coming back for a bit Dira-chan." She said with an honest thankful smile on her face. She looked at Viv clearly confused about why she was here.

"Hey you gave me an invite to that haunted forest party so I though I should return the favor and allow everyone to party like tomorrow will never be here." She said brightly. She felt great now that she had a crowd of people around her. She dissaper into the crowd just like Arianna and Ares seemed to be doing. "Ey Viv-chan care for some glowing sherades or something the side stages have all that stuff set up." She said. Anything to get way from the main stage while still being in the public eye.

Neita walked into the crowd and shivered as she realized she knew almost no one there. She made her way through the crowd hoping for a familiar face the second she saw one she pounced on it and almost tackled it as she wrapped her best friend in a hug relieved to find her "Arisa!!" she cried happily. "I got permission to come to Canada" she said happily, trying not to think of the fact the main reason she was allowed was because she wasn't allowed at her own house. "What did I miss?" she asked eagerly looking around, wondering where Ares was, he had left home a lot earlier than her, mainly because she wasn't any where near ready when he left.

Taylor couldnt believe she had broken down her Mum and was able to get here. Melissa had forced her to take Raffael along, but that was hardly a price to pay. Her Mum flooed both her and Raffael to the party after much protesting that Jessica was a brat and Taylor had been unfairly blamed and that she shouldn't be grounded at all! To her surprise it had worked and Taylor thanked her ability to argue then absently flicked imaginary dust off her polka dotted shirt and three quarter white jeans as she made her way to the party warehouse.

Stepping inside it looked amazing! Trust Hoshi to throw something this extravagant. Tay looked briefly back at Raff and gave him a smile, gesturing that he could follow her. Taylor noticed many people there already and hoped she wasn't too late. She was lucky to have made it at all. Taylor couldn't find anyone in the crowd that she knew. She continued to work her way deeper, until she saw Toni and Sam and she smiled. "Hey you guys!" She said brightly, talking loudly over the music. "This is Raffael." She said, grabbing his arm gently and making him step forward to greet her best friends.

Raffael walked closely behind Taylor as he entered the party. He felt out of place, but he was the condition that allowed Taylor to attend this party. His mind flashed to Knight and wondered if he was here. Raffael hadn't told Taylor about their meeting in the restricted section and wondered if Knight had mentioned it. Things hadn't been awkward with Taylor and Raffael at all and Raff had no intention of coming between their relationship. He only hoped Knight understood that.

He shoved his hand in his pocket and continued following Taylor as she approached her friends. He lingered behind her until she grabbed his arm and forced him forward. "Hey. Nice to meet you." He said with a small smile, vaguely aware Taylor still had hold of his arm.

After spending a bit of time with Hoshi at the side stages where she was apparently avoiding someone yet wouldn't tell him who or why, Scorpius decided to roam around on his own for a bit again. Hoshi's friend's sour attitude had him in a bad mood despite him trying to have a good time with his best friend Hoshi and attempting to cheer her up and keep her occupied instead of badgering her with questions like the other girl had. The Ravenclaw had stopped by the food table to pick up a few snacks and went back to the center of the area to see if Sam and Toni were still dancing privately.

He thought he saw a glimpse of his girlfriend but he had already assumed that she wouldn't come, but when he did a double take he saw her standing there in front of Sam and Toni. Scorpius grinned and began walking towards her but the grin was quickly wiped off his face when he saw Raffael with her, with her holding his arm. They were here together? Scorpius' stomach did a weird flip inside, but he composed himself and continued walking towards them, his smile now a little strained. "Hey Taylor...and Raff," he greeted them both, revealing that he did know Raff. Inside a million thoughts were running through his head, wondering why Raff was here with Taylor and if Raff had gotten feelings for Taylor again, if she'd chosen the older Ravenclaw over him, and basically, none were pleasant thoughts.

Taylor conversed with Toni and Sam for only a moment and was about to ask them if they had seen Scorpius, when he appeared right behind her. Leaving Toni and Sam to their dancing, Taylor turned and gave her boyfriend a wide smile. Letting her hand slip off Raffael's arm. "Scorpius!" She said brightly, although it was then that a certain fact clicked into place. "Wait. You know Raff?" She asked. Scorpius had acknowledged Raff by his name hadn't he? She looked briefly at her ex for some kind of confirmation before turning her grinning face back to Scorp. It was then she saw the smile on her boyfriends face looked odd. Was he not happy to see her? Her grin fell a little as she started to feel nervous, but tried to shake it off. Wrapping her arms around Scorpius in a brief hug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back