Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Knotted 13" Rigid Redwood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Norton actually couldn’t believe that he was attending his final school celebration for Hogwarts, they had graduation but that was different, in Norton’s mind it didn’t count. The prefect was a little interested in what the future would bring him, would bring him and April, but it was just about focusing on this, living in the moment and having a good time. Norton had worn his favourite suit that he had bought. He thought it would be good to just have a fun and good suit and he thought it looked pretty good on him. He finished getting ready and then went down to the great hall to wait for her. He knew that they would be able to meet up in Hufflepuff and go down together, but there was something fun to waiting for her at the great hall. He would love it. He couldn’t want to see her. He couldn’t wait for it. He knew it would just be a great night, a great final celebration.

April wished she could put off the event tonight, as much as she knew she would enjoy the evening. But it would be the final celebration at Hogwarts, and that was a terrifying thought. After graduation, they would be adults. But April didn't feel ready to be a proper adult, even if she had already been seventeen for several months. What was she going to do after school? April didn't know. But she would try her best to focus on tonight, on her last school dance with her boyfriend. April was grateful for her height as she made her way through the entrance hall, as it was easy to look over the heads of most of the younger students. She spotted Norton pretty quickly and gave him a wave. "Hi!" She said as she headed over to him. She gave him a hug in greeting, holding onto him tightly for a moment.

Norton spotted her easily as she approached him. He could always easily zone in on her, find her easy to spot in a crowd. He’d known her for the majority of his hogwarts life. He couldn’t imagine ever leaving school without her right by his side. He couldn’t imagine not being a part of her life or hers in his in some manner. Had they not worked out as a relationship he would’ve gladly continued to be friends with her. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close as she hugged him. Hugged him tightly. He couldn’t help but return. Eventually he pulled away and placed a little kiss on her lips. ”Hey gorgeous,” he greeted with a little grin. ”You good?” he said to her. He hoped that she was. In Norton’s mind April deserved the best and beyond, ”Did you like my roses?” he asked.

April smiled and kissed Norton back. She nodded. "I'm good. Just... feels weird, this being our last dance." She told him quietly. Then she pulled back more and grinned more confidently. "But we'll have fun, and show these kids how to dance properly." She said, trying to push her melancholy feelings about graduating down. She laughed when he mentioned his roses, nudging him. "Of course I liked your roses, but did you have to outshine me by sending four?" She teased him. "What am I going to do with four roses? Or are you just showing off how pretty they are, since you grew them."

Norton smiled at her easily, nodding in reply, ”Of course, we are now master dancers,” he took her hand when she nudged him and began pulling them out towards the dancefloor where they could spend more time dancing far more freely. He did laugh at what she said, ”I wanted to outshine you and show off how beautiful they were,” he told her with an excited grin. Of course he thought that she would need to see all of the beautiful roses. He just wanted April to always feel happy and free, to feel loved and appreciated. He didn’t want her to ever feel sad and he knew from his own feelings that being soon to be leaving there were a lot of mixed feelings about the future. He smiled at her, ”They aren’t as beautiful as you, but close,” he said to her with a bright expression to her. ”Let’s just dance though, no more words April!”

April laughed. "I have always been a master dancer!" She said, laughing as she followed him towards the dance floor. She blushed at his words, then kissed his cheek. "You're sweet, thank you." She said, never really sure what to say to his sweet, romantic words. Norton was definitely better at that than she was. She was relieved when he told her they should just dance now, and she grinned before twirling. "Let's show all these kids what they'll be missing next year." She said, taking Norton's hands and moving with him. happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back