Timothy Black

Soft | Messy | Clumsy
OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
To say the least, Tim knew only Quidditch player's in the school, well, and some Gryffindor girls that were in the same year with his sister, except for his friends and friends. And the person he had to deliver roses to was someone Tim had never even known that he existed in the school, tho, he associated the name with Hufflepuff and came there. "Charlie Helkovaara! Is he there?" He loudly shouted, hoping that he won't get thrown any food at.
@Charlie Helkovaara

Charlie had gone down for lunch when he heard someone calling out his name. He looked up, waving to the boy. "Here!" He called, surprised to be getting a second rose. His roommates, maybe?

Tim fastly run towards Charlie with the rose and almost tripped right next to him. "Whoop, almost lost my balance! Haha, would be funny if I did! Oh yeah, here's the rose!' he finally handed it out.
Chur bro! Roomies for life!
Manaia x

Charlie started to sand when the boy almost tripped, looking to him with wide eyes. "I mean, if you say so, you okay?" He asked, taking the offered rose and peeking at the note. He smiled. Manaia was a good guy. He should arrange a dorm party for all the guys soon, it had been a while since they'd all hung out. He turned his attention back to the younger boy. "What's your name?" He asked, curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back