The Little Knight

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Alyssa Chevalier was currently resting on the couch, the house was completely still and quiet except for the sounds coming from the fireplace and every so often noises from the boardwalk that was not far from the house. Snowball was laid rest next to her, appreciating the scratches behind his ears he was receiving from Alyssa. He was used to laying in her lap but now that Alyssa was about nine months pregnant her belly hogged up most of her lap space. The puppy also didn't like being around Alyssa's tummy because her baby boy wasn't shy about kicking around like some soccer star. It was hard for anyone to rest their head, hand, whatever without feeling that baby move at least once or twice and sometimes it weirded people out. At least it didn't seem to bother her husband much. Sometimes he actually found it amusing to have the baby moving around while he was talking to him. Even Alyssa found that cute sometimes. Right now Vincent was still at work. He had been working later hours lately and Alyssa was beginning to wonder if he had done that on purpose so he could avoid her when she got moody or bratty with him. Not that she would blame him all that much, sometimes she got so mad over the littlest things. She never meant to. She just did. Plus the lack of attention to both him and his manly needs was probably getting on his nerves. So there was probably a lot of stuff making him unhappy at the moment. But he still seemed excited about the baby so she hoped that in the end it was all worth it. There was only a few more days until her due date anyways. It was easy to tell that she was close to her due date as well, her stomach was quite round. Her doctor, aka Colton, had commented that she was a little bit small for how far along she was. But that wasn't much of an issue because some women didn't gain as much weight as others while they were pregnant and some gained more than others did. Alyssa glance at the clock and breathed out. It was getting late and she wanted her husband home, she felt abandoned and lonely right now. Yes he was probably escaping her awful moods or something, but still. Or maybe he just had a lot of hours to make up. But she loved and missed him. So where was he?

A few more moments passed by and Alyssa decided she was frustrated and feeling way too crampy to stay up any longer. She would discuss this in the morning with him and see if she could maybe get him to stay home with her the next couple of days. Alyssa was scared. Honestly very scared. What if something went wrong? What if she couldn't do it? It took a moment but Alyssa managed to get herself off the couch. Gosh this belly really got in the way of her being able to move like she was before, it kind of stunk. Alyssa couldn't wait to have her baby in her arms and get rid of all this weight she was carrying. Snowball hurried off the couch after her and right into the kitchen, where Alyssa already was. A long skinny arm went out and opened the fridge door. She pulled out a chilled bottle of water and closed the fridge behind her. Gosh she felt so tired. Alyssa rounded the corners and was about to head up to the bedroom before she felt a sharp pain kick into her abdomen. "Ow!" Immediately the blonde doubled over in pain and sunk down to her knee's, holding her stomach the entire time. What in the world was that? Snowball barked at her and pressed his cold nose to her arm. At least he was here right now, not that he could do much to really help her. The pain took another round too and Alyssa had to wipe her eyes because she felt like she was crying. This really hurt. These must have been the most intense cramps she ever had, like ever. And Vincent was still working.​
<i>
</i>

Hadan Johnson, a Healer herself, was on her way to Alyssa's house to check up on her and her pregnant self. Hadan herself did not want to have to deal with being pregnant and the thought of childbirth sickened her to her thin stomach. Dressed in casual wear, the young witch made it over to Alyssa's house in a flash. Well, with a POP was more like it, considering Hadan had her apparating license. She opened the door, her red eyes washed over everything in the house. It seemed quiet. Checking her watch she had on, it seemed like Vincent would still be at work, while Hadan as on her lunch break. Alyssa happened to be her co-worker, and she wondered how the girl was doing. Hadan closed the door behind her, but the only thing that registered in her mind before she could take off her boots is her best friend crying out in pain. Hadan shouted, "Alyssa?!" She was worried, what if something happened to her and the baby? Hadan finally spotted the blonde and rushed down on her hands and knees to see where Alyssa was feeling the pain, and from where it looked at, the baby boy decided to make an entrance into the cruel world. Hadan swallowed, and she cursed Alyssa's husband of not being here right now. She wanted to gather her friend up and whisk her off to Saint Mungo's, but could she even be moved? She was most certainly not a midwife, so she had no idea. Frantic, Hadan wondered what she could possibly do. Snowball did not take up with Hadan too well, and to be truthful, Hadan did not appreciate that little ball of fluff. She placed her arm around the blonde's shoulders, and she inquired softly, "Alyssa, um, has your water broke? I think we need to get you to Saint Mungo's, and if you will come with me, I'll go get Vincent." Ugh, that would mean that she would have to go into the Auror's office, and she surely did not want that. Aurors made her want to puke, those little men and women trying to be heroes like the disgusting, lucky Harry Potter. Hadan shoved those thoughts aside, and even with her prejudice thoughts in her mind, she would still need to be here for her best friend. Chicks over...well, everyone knew that saying.

Alyssa couldn't never be more thankful that Hadan arrived when she did, because she wasn't sure if she could Apparate herself to St. Mungos when she was in this much pain. It felt like she was being stabbed by knives in her abdomen over and over again. Not even falling off a broom hurt as much as this feeling did! 'I hope something isn't wrong with the baby.' Alyssa pleased with her body to stop this pain right now because she was worried that something was wrong with her little baby boy. It didn't register to her that she was most likely in labor. Hadan asked if her water has broken. Had it? She wasn't sure if it had because she was in so much pain that she hadn't been paying to if she had or not. Crystal blue eyes glanced down at the floor, no there was nothing wet or liquid-like there. "No. Hadan I feel like I'm being stabbed or something." Alyssa told her best friend as she bit back a cry of pain when the feeling returned. The worst part was that the pain was persistent and even after the throbbing stopped the pain still seemed to linger. Snowball continued to yip at Hadan as he paraded through the house trying to signal that there was an intruder and he was upset about her presence here. Alyssa didn't even hesitate to nod her head when Hadan said that they needed to get to St. Mungos. Alyssa didn't have work today but it seemed like she would be making an appearance at work anyways. Hadan offered to get Vincent too. Though the blonde was grateful that Hadan was here to help what she really wanted right now was the comfort of her husband. He knew how to make her feel better a lot quicker than anyone else could. But would Hadan really be able to get him quickly? After a nod of her head that they were okay to go, Alyssa and Hadan Apparated to St. Mungos.

The rest was a blur to Alyssa. Not even moments after they arrived she was rushed into a room and told that she needed to remain here and stuff because she was going into labor. "Labor?!" Alyssa asked with surprise and a twinge of fear. She was going to have her baby now? But her due date wasn't for another couple of days? Alyssa wanted to have the baby when she was expecting to have the baby, not before, not after! As if right on cue Colton walked into the room. Colton was her sister's boyfriend and he was also the father of her nephew so as odd as it was, she was glad to know someone. "I want my husband..." Tears started to build up within those big blue eyes of hers and she sniffled once before she winced when the pains started back up again. It hurt so bad and it seemed that it wasn't going to end anytime soon. Alyssa didn't want to have her baby without Vincent here. Hadan wasn't anywhere to be seen so hopefully she had gone to get him, or something. Alyssa was told to relax and the first thing she did was sigh loudly. How was she supposed to relax when she was in such a horrible situation? Her back rested against the mattress of the bed and Alyssa looked around the room, it was nice but really empty. Where was everyone that promised to be here on her big day? Perhaps it was just too late for anyone to be out and at the Hospital.​
<i>
</i>

Once Apparating to Saint Mungo's with Alyssa, they were quickly informed that she was having her son, and in labor. This was worse than Hadan had imagined, because she did not wish to see her friend in so much pain. Hadan looked over to see the brunette Healer enter and seemed to know Alyssa because this had to be her doctor. She looked at the name tag and knew right then who he was. Colton Kovac, a wonderful midwife. At least with his hands here, he would be able to take good care of her best friend. She did not know if Alyssa could see her right now, but she went on ahead and apparated out of the hospital. Hadan hated going to the Ministry for any reason, but upon entering the Auror's office, she had successfully rounded up Vincent Chevalier from the office and she alone had apparated back into the room with Alyssa Chevalier remaining in there, alone. Hopefully her husband would be able to help her out. Hadan would remain on the sidelines so that she would not get in the way of the Healer, and keep in check as well. If there was anyone else that Alyssa wanted Hadan to go fetch, Hadan gladly would. Her red eyes remained on the brunette Healer, and she conjured a chair. Once sitting, Hadan waited for the oh so faithful Auror of a husband would arrive. She could only remember one thing about Vincent, and that was the fact that he was 'man pretty' and he was Alyssa's husband. It was no secret that Hadan did not even try to get to know Vincent. They were just too different. To be fair, today was all about Alyssa, Vincent and delivering that baby.

Vincent Chevalier was thoroughly amazed when the girl that Alyssa was really good if not best friends with had come into the Auror's office and told him that Alyssa was going into labor. To him, that was surprising that it would happen this soon, but she was not early, was she? Regardless, he had to show up there for his wife. Packing his stuff, he told his bosses that he was leaving work a little early because he was having a son. However it was Amauri that had slowed him down, telling him to wait on him. Vincent was happy to see that his father was coming around, finally. Once both Aurors were ready, they apparated off to the hospital. Vincent demanded where he had to go, and with his father trailing after him, Vincent ran to the hospital room where he saw his beautiful wife, looking like she had lost the world. Vincent hoped that she was not in too much pain. Vincent went over to her side and he smiled charmingly down at her, while Colton was in the room. He did not mind Colton too much, because he knew that Alyssa would have views only for him. Vincent took her hand into his own and he murmured, "I'm here, my love." He was so proud of her right now, for being here and then the moment had come at last that they were going to get to hold their precious baby boy. Vincent just hoped that in the process, his wife would not break his hand. "Dad is here too with us. And Hadan, but I don't know if anyone else will show up or not." Vincent hoped that one of her friends would, other than Hadan. Vincent hoped that they would end up coming here and giving Alyssa their support. She hardly had any family giving her anything.​
<i>
</i>

Abigail Lurken was coming to Saint Mungo's when she had developed a small case of the flu. She had the vial in her small hands, however, she was desperately missing Rhea right now. Her baby was turning two-years-old. Abbey had managed to find a good suitable job, and was raising a family. She had not been pregnant since Rhea, which was a glorious thing. She tipped the vial back and she took the potion. Though on the way out, Abbey looked over with her purple orbs, seeing none other than Vincent Chevalier followed by a man that looked about the age of his father. But the words that she had heard were Alyssa's name. Alyssa was in the hospital? Well the last time she had seen her friend was when she was pregnant. Counting on her fingers, she landed on this month, and she gasped, her mind reeling with thoughts of panic mixed with an overwhelming emotion of excitement.

Alyssa is having her baby! thought Abbey with excitement as she ended up following the two Aurors into the right room because she too thought that Alyssa would need as much support as humanly possible. The symptoms of the flu was wearing thin, and she looked as good as new. Her eyes looked over at the people in the room, including averting her eyes from Hadan. Abbey still had come thoughts of fear when it came to that former Slytherin, and for a good reason. She turned to Alyssa and went over to her other side, but wanted to give her some space as well. Abbey smiled and she said, "You were there for my baby being born, so it was only right. Thank Merlin your husband was easy to follow!" Abbey hoped that Alyssa had chosen to take some potions and stuff to go against the pain, because she remembered the pains of the contractions, but then the potions helped her out to where the birthing was all a blur.

Gabrielle Snow wasn't intending on returning back to the Hospital so soon after she had given birth to her own little baby boy not too long ago. But when she had gotten news that her little sister was going into labor with her first baby, she found herself wanting to come and aid her in any way possible. Plus her husband, she needed to stop thinking of him like that. they had a baby together and they lived together so sometimes she just ended up forgetting that they were not married. Anyways, her boyfriend Colton was working tonight and there was a chance he would be helping out Alyssa. So there was even more of a reason for Gabrielle to be here. There was already a large crowd seemingly headed to one of the rooms and Gabrielle was able to recognize Vincent as being one of the people so she followed after him. If someone had told her the room number her sister was in she would have been able to find it in seconds, she knew this entire hospital really well. Once inside she saw her sister looking like she was in a lot of pain and what appeared to be a large number of people hovering around the room. Gabrielle shared a spare glance at Colton before she smiled softly and walked over to her sister's side, but no too close to where she might bother Vincent. Her own son was being watched by a family friend so he wasn't here right now. Gabrielle missed him though. Vincent was already pulling the perfect husband card and Gabrielle suddenly felt a little awkward.​
<i>
</i>

Alyssa was both relieve and surprised that her husband had arrived so quickly, she didn't think Hadan would find him as fast as she did. Especially because the Auror department was particularly overwhelming for even people like Alyssa who was married to an Auror, not let alone to someone like Hadan who had never been there before. But she was so thankful that she had gone to get him so quickly too because Alyssa wasn't sure how long she would have lasted without her husband here to comfort her, first thing she felt when he arrived into the room was his hand taking hers and his comforting words that he was there. "Vincent," Alyssa squeaked out as those big blue eyes lifted themselves onto his form. It was no secret that even by the look in her eyes one could tell that she was scared and very uncomfortable because of the contractions. The blonde wanted to ask her husband why he was at work so late in the evening but she figured it didn't matter now and it would only make the situation worse. He was here and that was what mattered. Vincent told Alyssa that Amauri was here too and Alyssa wanted so badly to smile at that. It was very sweet of Amauri to come because she thought he was displeased with the fact that he was going to have a grandchild. Him being here meant he had lightened up just a little bit about the situation. Alyssa already knew Hadan was here too. The crowd in the room wasn't that big or anything but she was glad she had people here to support her, it meant she was cared about. "Vincent this really hurts." Alyssa stressed, as she rested her head against his arm and breathed out. The pain had come closer and closer together by time too. So it was more frequent and more bothersome. But according to Colton she wasn't dilated enough to actually have the baby. So she was going to have to remain with this pain until she was. But according to him and the nurses everything else was completely fine, so far. Alyssa remained leaning her head against Vincent's body because she not only liked having him close, but she liked that he was able to comfort her some. All the people within the room were giving her a sense of security and support, this baby was going to have a lot of people to care for him.

Another wave of pain and Alyssa whimpered, almost bratty-like this time. It showed that she was getting partially frustrated with this. It wasn't fair that she was in so much pain and probably would be for quite some time. "Thank you all for coming, sorry I'm not in better spirits." A couple of people laughed at that and she could not help but glare at them. It wasn't supposed to be funny at all. When a nurse came in and tried to poke some an needle into her arm for the IV Alyssa shied away for a moment, she really didn't want them poking her with stuff. But they seemed to think it was going to be needed or something. It took a moment of strong convincing but Alyssa held her arm out so the nurse could do whatever she needed to do. Then she felt a sharp pain on her arm. "Ouch! Could you maybe not poke so hard?!" Alyssa sneered as her head continued to rest on her husbands body. Alyssa didn't mean to be so snappy because when she worked and had to poke someone with a needle she always felt really bad when they got upset too. But right now she was already in a lot of pain. The women muttered a quiet apology and as soon as she left the room Alyssa shook her head. It hurt and she could feel the needle writhing around inside of her skin whenever she moved her arm. Suddenly she wished her mother was here. Her mom would know how to make it better and tell her what she wanted to hear. "I wish my mother was here." Alyssa breathed out and let her eyes catch up with Gabrielle who was staring right at her. The look in her eye suggested that Gabrielle was feeling bad. After all she had been through this recently as well. There was a few people in this room who had been through this before actually.​
<i>
</i>

Vincent was almost breathing heavy because he had to rush here, and he was surprised that his father made him wait just so he could be here too. Maybe he was excited over having a grandson, either that or he was making sure that his son does not screw up or something. Vincent could see that she was very scared right now, and she had every right to be because she was about to give birth to a baby boy. Amazingly, too, because everyone he knew excluding Gabrielle was having girls. However it came as no surprise to the Auror because the male gene reigned dominant in his family. The proof was himself, his dad and his twin brother. Not many knew that Amauri was a twin. They had seemed to hidden that well. They were not even identical, because Amauri looked more like his mother, and Julien more like his father. It was almost eerie. Vincent petted Alyssa with his hand comforting when she said that it really hurt, and he knew that he would never have to endure that pain at all. He wanted to take it away from her, that was for certain, but there was no spell or anything that he knew of anyway. Colton had told them that she was not dilated enough, and needed to wait a bit, but how much longer? He did not want his wife to be suffering as much as she was right now. How could someone even possibly want children if they have to go through this like, every time? Vincent sure as hell would not want to trade spots for the world, but he did not want to see her like this either, so he was torn. At least everything seemed fine right now, which he was relieved about. Everything was going fine, and looks that it might not be too far from now. Everyone seemed to laugh at her little joke, which he could not blame at all. The only one not phased seemed to be his father, but Vincent only narrowed his eyes at his father for a moment, before turning his attention back to Alyssa. Vincent raised an eyebrow and he murmured, “Alyssa, you don’t have to be so snappy, she is only trying to help, and this pain that you are in should not last too much longer. And I am sure that your mother would be proud right now to have her daughter have so much support too.” Vincent smiled down at her, and knew that the only female in this room to not have a kid was Hadan. Abbey already did, and Gabrielle recently went through it. He just hoped that it would not last too much longer.

If someone had told Alyssa that childbirth was this complicated before she had gotten pregnant, she would have been more concerned about becoming a mother. Long and grueling hours that felt like months to Alyssa passed by. The labor progressed nicely like it was supposed to do and within six or seven hours of what felt like hell to her she was allowed to finally rest because the sound of a baby's cries signaled to everyone in the room that new existence was just born. A healthy baby boy had been born into the world. Completely numb with pain and out of breath Alyssa rested her against the soft pillow. She was relieved because that was her biggest worry throughout giving birth was that once she had given birth that she wouldn't hear the cries of her son. But the room definitely wasn't lacking in those, he was only a few minute's old and he already had quite the set of lungs on him. At the moment Alyssa had never heard anything as joyous and beautiful sounding as her baby's cries and squawks. It most likely wouldn't remain joyous though because when her and Vincent lacked sleep and relaxation due to those cries, she would probably wish she had a mute button. Alyssa recalled a sweaty hand to her face to brush a straightened lock away from her crystal blue eyes and gaze over to the gaggle of nurses that were all cooing around her baby boy. It hadn't occurred to her until now but her son carried veela blood within him. It looks like that boy already knew how to work that charm on the ladies. Alyssa wished they would hurry it up though because it was her baby and she had been waiting so long to hold him in her arms. Her eyes drifted a glance at her husband she couldn't help but let a soft smile grace her exhausted face. He appeared to be in shock, a happy shock. But even almost excited like a kid on Christmas. During her delivery she wasn't the world's nicest wife to him. His poor hand had been squeezed into oblivion and not meaning to, Alyssa had said many foul things to him. None being too harsh but at one point she had sworn to him that he was never touching her again. She didn't mean it though. Alyssa's smaller hand swooped down and grasped a hold of Vincent's so she could place a chaste kiss upon the top of it. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of it." Alyssa apologized to him. Hopefully he didn't hold it against her later on. It wasn't like she meant to say any of it. But she would remind him that giving birth hurt more than he could ever imagine. He didn't have to suffer a bit of it so she considered them even now.

Alyssa's attention was taken from Vincent and turned onto a nurse who was holding a small figure wrapped in a baby blue blanket. Then he was handed to her. She sat up and brought her arms out so he could be placed ever so gently within. Alyssa cradled the baby and looked down. "Oh my..." He was so perfect, and so very tiny too. Alyssa was impressed that her son happened to be born with a full head of dark blonde hair. It looked to be closer to Vincent's color than anything. His eyes were such a bright blue as well. They also appeared to be closer to Vincent's color than anything. Well now that was unfair! Sure her husband was handsome and everything, but there didn't seem to be an ounce of this child that didn't look like Vincent. He already seemed pretty fond of the ladies too. Alyssa smiled as the small baby yawned. He was probably overwhelmed by all of this. Alyssa sure knew she was. Now she was a mother. Would she be a good mother? Alyssa dreamed of being like her own mother. Kind, gentle, beautiful, and eager to spoil her children. Someone asked what the child's name was and Alyssa turned her gaze to Vincent. "What was the name we decided on again?" Alyssa was tired and her mind was a haze. They had picked out quote a few names they liked. But now too long before now they had decided on an official name. One they both loved. They even had some girl names picked out in case their son ended up actually being well....a girl. Half an hour passed and Alyssa allowed the family and friends to gush and coo over how cute and precious he was. That swelled Alyssa's ego quite a bit. Her and Vincent made cute babies indeed. But she wanted to see if Vincent wanted to hold his son. He looked antsy and excited so she was guessing that he wanted to. "Do you want to hold him?" Alyssa told herself she would stop hogging her son now and let her husband hold him. Although she never understood what people meant until now, but it was very much possible to love your child after just seconds of holding them.​
<i>
</i>

Vincent was honestly surprised that he had remained here for those long and painful hours. It seemed like weeks to the young Healer, and he was glad that everyone had stayed despite of what all was going on. Even Hadan stayed. Vincent was honestly weary about her, but that was only because of her red eyes. They were just not natural. The one that frightened him other than Hadan was Aleyha Snow, and well, Merlin knew what was wrong with that woman. Her temper was enough from what he had seen at Alphonse's Will. His thoughts went to something else when the screams and cries of a baby filled the room. That was his son that was making those cries, and Vincent could finally relax. There was no C section that was required and he was relieved that everything went through as safely as possible. Vincent was going to have fun when their son was brought home and would wake them up continually in the night. The baby was not lacking in that at all. Vincent decided that after this one, they were going to have to work on protecting themselves better because he did not really want to have to have another when their boy was not even out of diapers yet. He did not think he would be able to handle that, not at all. He just wanted to hold his son right now, and looked over at Alyssa and smiled weakly. They were finally parents, something that Vincent could not wait to be, and those months knowing that he was going to be a father. He loved the moments that he and Alyssa had, even though at times he did not get to have intercourse when he wanted it. Vincent was lucky that Colton had been nice enough to heal his hand because Alyssa had one powerful grip as she had actually broken his thinner bones. Alyssa kissed his hand, and apologized. He looked at her and he smiled lovingly, "Honey, what I went through was nothing compared to what you had to go through." He was just glad that the birthing process was done and over with, including the disgusting part afterward.

The Auror watched with excitement as the nurse that was assisting handed Alyssa a bundle of something, wrapped in baby blue. He knew then that it was his son, and he looked down as well with Alyssa, to see something so beautiful and precious, Vincent was just relieved that he looked so...so beautiful. Then again, he was a fourth Veela, so that would help explain it. The baby boy might not have the ability to turn into a bird but he would be inhumanly handsome, which would explain why he charmed so many female nurses, something even Vincent could never do. Looking down at the child, he looked like a more beautiful version of himself, which he did not think was possible. Vincent was just happy now that he had his son out in the world, and chuckled softly when he yawned. He just hoped that Alyssa would agree with spoiling him to death. He never had the chance to be spoiled because his mother died at a young age for him. He was a father, and he would have to make sure that he was a good father like Amauri was to him. When Alyssa asked Vincent what was the name they decided on, he laughed because she seemed to have forgotten. "Chacen Alphonse Chevalier, honey." After a while, everyone seemed to want to look at him, and Vincent just felt his pride just inflate. He and Alyssa were good at making children and he had a feeling that Chacen would not be the last. He wanted more babies, and he wanted to hold his son so much. It seemed like Alyssa could read his mind as she offered to let him hold his son. Vincent reached out and he cradled his blood and flesh in his arms. He sat down next to Alyssa once more, and he just held Chacen, with much love in his mind. He had his eyes, and he just was so glad that his mother's eyes were passed on, but what of his father's? Perhaps his twin brother's children had his eyes, or maybe Aunt Aurora. Vincent whispered, "He is just beautiful." Vincent was just in love, and on cloud nine. How could someone so perfect come from Alyssa and Vincent?

Alyssa could barely believe how tired she was right now. Of course she had felt tired before. But it was never like this. Her eyes felt like heavy little weights and refused to stay open as all the action went on. It made sense that she was tired though. Chacen had decided that he wanted to be born in the evening so Alyssa had spent from dinnertime and on in painful labor. She had yet to sleep or have a break from all of this. Not that she wanted to cave in and fall asleep anytime soon. With all the excitement in the room about the new baby Alyssa wanted to keep herself awake so she could the excitement with everyone. ”Yeah about that....no babies for awhile Vincent.” Alyssa slightly teasing about what she said and the lazy smile she possessed after she said it was an obvious sign that she was kidding as well. But a part of her was also partially serious. As much as she loved her husband and would love to give him as many children as he wanted, right now she much to sore to really consider giving him another one right now. Besides, the one they had no was more than perfect. People in the cooed over the small baby and Alyssa wondered if any of them would actually be able to pry the baby from Alyssa and Vincent's hands? They were the new parents and right now they were like small children with a new toy. A shiny new toy. Alyssa almost wanted to keep holding her son but she knew that Vincent was really excited over this. So gently she handed Chacen to his father and leaned back onto the soft bed. Her eyes carefully watched her husband and his reaction to the baby. Alyssa felt Vincent sit down next to her on the bed. He looked really good as a father, she was glad she had met him because otherwise none of this would have been possible and this new life would never exist. ”You make really pretty babies hun, I'm jealous though. He doesn't look a thing like me.” Alyssa told Vincent as she leaned against him, and stared tiredly at her baby, who ended up staring back. It was obvious that he recognized who his parents were because he had stopped his crying the moment he was wrapped in a warm blanket and was cradled by his parents. He was a typical baby, only prettier. All parents thought their children were gorgeous, but Alyssa knew that because of the blood that ran through his fingers, he was going to be one handsome man when he got older.

”Oh that's right. Chacen Alphonse. It fits.” Alyssa could tell just by the look within her husband's eyes that his ego was being inflated quite a bit. He looked the same exact way when he first found out that he had gotten Alyssa pregnant. It must be a male thing. Bringing children into the world was must have inflated their ego's, or at least a man like Vincent. Seconds ticked and she was growing more and more tired by the seconds that ticked by on the clock. Well since she was already at St. Mungos she figured one of the staff members would inform her boss that she had had her baby and would need a couple of weeks off to get her and Vincent used to raising their baby. Honestly she had little to no idea how it was going to be once they got home. Would Chacen be a cranky baby or would he be a wonderful baby? Well he would always be wonderful to Alyssa but she hoped that he didn't cry a lot, ate when he was supposed to, and his dirty diapers didn't make her want to throw up. The blonde woman wasn't hoping for much since he was only a baby after all. But she could always pray that the baby made it up for her all the times he kicked her in the gut for no reason whatsoever. ”Vince....when do we get to go home?” Alyssa's utter exhaustion kicked in and she couldn't even finish Vincent's name before a loud yawn escaped her eyelids closed. Without further word or warning she ended up falling asleep against her husband. Hopefully her body would be less tired and sore in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back