Leo Stanton

OOC First Name
Brandon
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
9 in. Redwood wand with Hungarian Horntail Heartstring
Hi kids,

I have been an on-again 0ff- again member of the board for the last several years and have played a wide range of characters such as James Killian, Eric Evans, and Raziel Black to name a few of my more popular ones. However coming back again I feel that I should start fresh as the above characters have grown up and have establish lives, of course for the right people I could brush off one or two of them for a reunion but given that it is easier to focus my writing energy into a concrete character I will be sticking mostly to Leo Stanton. I am currently working through some of the more complex background stuff with him hence the lack of a solid biography but do not worry one is in the work and will be up once I figure a few more dynamics out. But to get the meat and bones of this particular thread I want to get some IC development going with him and in order for me to achieve that I need some roleplaying partners.

Leo Stanton is a London born immigrant to New Zealand who had came across the area when traveling the world after he graduated from Hogwarts Scotland. This Ravenclaw alumni is hoping to get a decent job within the ministry of magic in the department of mystery to be more exact. His thirst for knowledge has lead him to this particular occupation as he hopes to uncover why some wizards and witches are born without the ability to perform magic, and become Squibs.Because of his line of work he can be rather tight lip about what he does but he is a but he makes up for that however in being a rather social guy. He often invites his friends to his little cottage for dinner or conversation. He also is not afraid to go out to a bar from time to time and immerse himself in the bar scene with a bright smile on his face. With that said he is looking for a few great friends who are not afraid to live life out loud.

Leo may use a few causal dates from time to time. Currently I am leaving him more pansexual as I can not really see him set on a particular sex. For these dates it will be very causal heavily focused on conversation and the act of getting to know the individual if it feels right then Leo may commit but I would want to see how everything pans out before really delving into anything more concrete. I have no current end game in terms of relationship but am not above talking to you more if that is something you think Leo would be a great fit for in the long run. I am trying to keep everything loose at this point and very laid back.

Yoohoo, Brandon! :hug:

Okay, so... no idea where I am going with this, but you are back and I love you and I wanna rp with you :woot: so I am basically pulling this out of no where, let's see where it goes :r

I have this character, Hayley Jones, she's an ex Slytherin from HNZ, then she moved back home to England where she finished her education before moving back to New Zealand. Quite a traveller this one. Anywho, currently she is working as a barmaid, so that could be fun, right? :D Anyway, she's eighteen right now so maybe they could meet up? I mean they could possibly know each other from school too, so yah, just let me know and stuff :hug:

Teigs.

Hey Dude!

Okay, so I'm not sure where this will go, mainly because of the age difference, but yeah. We shall see.

I have an unspeakable, Jasper Magonus. Jasper here is by all means not my most active or fleshed out character - and I've been looking to change that. He is currently 41 years old, has been in the ministry for God knows how long, and is painfully in love with his job. He has two children, and an ex-wife he does his best to avoid. She gained custody of the kids, and so now that they are off in Italy, he does not see them as much. Currently, he is sharing a house with his older brother while the older one gets over his own issues, and finds himself bothered by his tween-age nephew. He grown up in Russia, and attended Durmstrang.

So, as you can see, he's got a few things up in his grill. He isn't a very sociable person, preferring to be quiet and does not like talking about himself at all. He can be a little standoffish, and a bit rough around the edges, however, he is a very loyal person, and once his loyalty is gained he does his best to help out a friend when needed. I think, however, they would have a bit to talk about in the way of squibs, as Jasper too is curious on the subject, especially since his older brother came into his magic much later than the average wizard, and still to this day is not quite powerful. What I do fear, however, is that Jasper might not open up to Leo easily, as he has a tendency to think that with age comes wisdom and sincerity, and might find his young age a bit of a barrier when considering a friendship. ^_^

I also have another character, Sladen Stark. He's about 21-22, and can be a little backwards in his behaviour. Sladen is akin to a butterfly, he just flutters around from place to place (quite literally, as he is an animagus) and doesn't tend to stay too long. He attended Hogwarts Scotland and graduated from the house of Slytherin, but in true nomad style he dumped all ties with his friends, and all-but ran away from society as a whole. He is more comfortable outside amongst nature, than with actual people, and is a soul-searcher. Sladen is generally rather shy and anxious in crowds when he knows the people, and can become disinterested very quickly when he feels that he is becoming attached to people. He can be a bit clingy, and so he has decided that to combat this, he just won't get to know anyone. However, he tends to be quite confident when he doesn't know the people around him, and can be talkative, friendly, and kind. He knows that, with strangers, he can just up and leave with no consequences, but once he gets to really know someone, that's when it all gets complicated.

Sladen has a bit of a chip on his shoulder, feeling that he must prove to the world that he is independent, because as a child he was always looked out for by his older siblings and parents, being rather sickly. He doesn't take well to people helping him, however, as he is convinced that he can do everything by himself and would refuse even the smallest bit of help as long as possible. He is currently wandering around the planet, but has recently stopped in at New Zealand to let his siblings know that he hasn't died. To be honest, he can be a pain in the rear to befriend, and actually knowing whether you've reached the friendship point or not is pretty hard to figure out, but he is loyal to his friends and family and if they can contact him, he will be there for them in some form if he can manage it.

To be honest, I'm not sure where I'm going with Sladen. He has no final, no friends, and I haven't been able to rp him all that much. But I'm willing to give it a shot if you are. :p

Okay, and I promise this is my last one. I have the twenty-something Grace Raven. She was originally born in Italy, attended Hogwarts New Zealand before dropping out, and then moved with her best friend to England to open up an Inn, where she mostly creates elaborate meals for the guests that stay, and is known as a very dutiful hostess that doesn't get out enough. Grace is a blunt girl, and can sometimes find it difficult to give constructive criticism in a way that doesn't hurt another's feelings. She is at times oblivious to casual social cues, and will often default to a more formal tone than necessary. She is a traditional and old-fashioned woman, often finding herself to be a little out of the times with her personal beliefs, and her pride and mild vanity cause her to always look her best. To look anything under impeccable would be downright traumatising for her.

She has high expectations, but is always one to meet these expectations herself, and is forgiving to those that cannot meet them. She is tenacious, and determined, and once her minds is set on something it would take a lot of work to change it. However, above all Grace is very polite, and would rather cut off her arm than disrespect another person as she believes heavily in etiquette and having a polite attitude towards everything.

She has a final, however, they're not meet until Grace is in her thirties. She's feeling a little lost at the moment, and would be looking for a relationship to try and settle herself down. Her final is a woman, however, it would take a bit for Grace to actually admit that she is gay, and I could see her dating a man in an attempt to try and fix herself. She isn't a short-term relationship kind of girl, and would only enter something she believed would work, but I kind of have this idea of her soundly coming to the conclusion that men are not her cup of tea, and politely breaking off the relationship to stop either of them being stuck in something that would never last in happiness. Admittedly, however, there would probably be lots of tears on her part from feeling bad about it. I know that you don't want to saddle Leo into anything, so if we do go for this it doesn't have to happen for a while, or it can happen for perhaps a couple IC character years - it'd really be something we'd have to talk out. But yeah. :)

That's it, I'm quite sure. xD
- Tenilee
<i></i>

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back