Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Linnux
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
It had been an exhausting day for the first year, trying to locate various students that she'd never met before, and this last rose in her hand was no different. All she had to go on was that the student was in Gryffindor, but it was so late in the day even her nerves had begun to get lost on her. "Athena. Athena?" She was calling as she walked the length of the table, her usual shyness evaporating as she tried to find the girl.

Athena heard of the roses thing around the school. She knew that Evelyn had signed herself up too. Athena wasn't sure, she felt so busy with all of the homework and she didn't got the best grades that she wanted. She thought she could do the same as Evelyn, but with her it seemed so easy. Athena made some lovely friends, but she thought making friends was way more fun than studying. But she wanted to do her very best in classes, at least she tried too. Athena decided to go to the Great Hall and meet some people there. And also she was thirsty so something to drink seemed not bad too. When she sat down and took an pumpkin juice she heard someone calling her name. Athena looked around her and saw a girl coming. '' Here here! I'm Athena.'' the blonde said with a smile as she put down her pumpkin juice.

Maggie was starting to lose patience that she'd ever find the right student when she heard someone approaching her. She smiled at the blonde, "You are Athena Holmgaard?" she asked in clarification as she handed over the last rose to the girl with a smile. "I have this for you. I think you have a friend here." she waited for the girl to read the note before continuing. "Have you got a lot of roses today?" she asked, hoping to make friends outside of her own house.
You are a wonderful friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back