The Last Member

Sydney couldn't help but laugh a little at Shaylah. "Yeah Shay, Seeriously?" She chuckled and gestured for Sam to sit down with everyone else. "You don't have to stand up on your own you know. Oh, and I'm in Slytherin with Shay here who seems to be a little desperate." She smirked, waiting to see her friends reaction.

"Huh?? What?? Desperate?? No. Why??" Shaylah was confused. "I don't get it."

Sam laughed as he sunk down to his knees like the girls did. Even sitting he was a head taller, but it was something that he was used to.

"Two Slytherin's, two Ravenclaw's and a Hufflepuff. What happened to the Gryffindor's?"
He obviously had no idea that being a Gryffindor was taboo amongst these girls. As he had thought when he first talked to Sasha- House wasn't like race or blood status. To him it was like being blonde or brunette, cake-lover or cake-hater. It didn't matter all that much. Or at least he hadn't given it any deep thought.

Sam gestured for Sasha to sit with a polite wave.

Shaylah's mouth dropped. "Gryffindors are all a bunch of wierdos that have no life." Shaylah reaised how much Sam had to lear from the four of them.

Steph pointed ay Shaylah and Sydney "Don't worry about them, Sam. They have a thing with gryffindors. We all do but they hate them the most." Steph skipped any lessons that she had with gryffindors and that was about it. Shaylah and Sydney did everything they could to hate them.

Sydney smiled in a forced manner. "Sam, If you want to be friends, which I see you do. I suggest you don't befriend Gryffindors, or, at least don't tell us if you do. Shay and I are behind the Slytherin and Gryffindor rivalry one hundred percent, they disgust us to put it honestly." She spoke with a factual tone of voice.

Oh dear.
Poor Siobhan was a Gryffindor, straight and true. He couldn't let them know that his sweetheart was a Lion obviously. As Sydney said, don't tell them, but... if one of them liked him at any point (God willing that they didn't), he'd have to explain about Siobhan which would lead to questions and so on and so forth. What a mess. Sam, don't do anything stupid like ask them why they hate Gryffindor. I should say that's pretty fricken obvious, even for you. said his mind scathingly.

"Ah well. Best to learn now, eh?"

It made him cringe inside, but would probably appease them for now. Honestly, what was wrong with Gryffindors? They were stuck up and prideful sometimes, and they said stupid things in class and were cruel to Slyytherins though the Snake's were equally cruel, and... actually, there's a lot wrong with Gryffindors, mused Sam. But then, every house had its failings. I'm not one to judge.

"But still, there's a nice diversity here."
That was pushing the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back