The last goodbye

"God its hard to keep in kids today, isnt it" Tom said jokingly,"Ill make a mental note never to use that word again" Tom said laughing.

Nina shook her head slightly and then she turned her head to face him and said, "No it's fine really, I'm just odd I suppose." With every word Nina blushed harder, she was getting so embarassed, she didn't know what to do anymore.

Alex laughed at Nina blushing. 'Oh no, please feel free to use it. She was just voicing her thoughts, sir'Alex said a bit worried that he meant it.

" Right, well I suppose I better be off" Tom said, "Good luck" Tom said, and started to walk off in to the distance.

Nina waved softly then when Professor Fletcher was gone Nina looked back at Alex and said, "Did I just tell that man not to use a word again?" Nina sighed softly and said, "I'm such a dork." Nina leaned into Alex's chest once more and sighed from embarrasment. Nina softly put her hands on Alex's chest and said, "I'm so happy you've decided to come to France with me." Nina beamed but didn't look up at Alex's face because her cheeks and nose where a bright red still.

Alex smiled. 'Bye sir'. Alex looked at Nina, fighting back laughter. 'You? Dork? In your dreams'Alex said smiling before rolling his eyes at her. 'As if I couldn't of guessed already,'he joked.

Nina smiled softly at Alex then said, "I know, but I just wanted to say it, this is going to be the best summer, I promise." Nina carefully tilted up her head then smiled affectionetly at Alex fighting laughter and tears of joy, she was a right mess at the moment, she was so happy, she couldn't use words to discribe her feelings.

Alex smiled. 'You do that then'Alex said not sure what to say on the whole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back