The last goodbye

Nina Patrokov

OOC First Name
Alexis
Wand
Yellowheart with a mix of satinwood and a core of pixie dust.
Nina walked out of the tents sadly, Alex hadn't said anything about her offer, she wouldn't see him during the summer, she was going to spend a few days with Harri then would continue on her travels around France. Nina sighed softly, she would miss Alex terribly and she knew that he would be with Haden but she felt like being selfish and spending time with her boyfriend.

Nina shrugged softly as she made her things float towards the lake where they would be taking there Portkey back to Scotland so they could finish with the festivities there and pack up anything that they could leave. Nilma was jumping along behind her, she was getting so big.

Nina took a seat on the water front and she took her shoes off as she dipped her feet into the water and she sighed, "I guess this is good bye." Nina would miss Hogwarts New Zealand so much, she would miss everyone and everything about it, she wished that she had something to take home with her, just to say that she could make her school proud, but Headmistress Barker was kidnapped and no one had any word on what had happened to her.

Alex had just manged to close his bag after just shoving things into it rather than folding them. He swung his bag on his shoulder and walked out to where there port key would be taking them back. He dumped his bag where Nina's stuff was and noticed her sitting in the lake. he smiled. 'Hey'he said, kissing her cheek and takign a seat next to her. 'This is bye bye I'm guessing'Alex said a bit sadly.

Nina looked over at Alex with a soft smile and she flushed a light pink when he kissed her cheeks, a bit surprised that when he kissed her she still blushed. "Hey you," Nina said softly then she nodded her head softly then she said, "I'm going to miss you like crazy over the summer." Nina bit her lip softly then she wrapped her arms around him and she nuzzled his cheek softly and said, "Have you said good bye to everyone? I've promised Harri I would visit her house before going to France."

ALex laughed. 'Maybe i should say that again. I guess this is bye to this place for now'Alex said, before shaking his head. 'I don't do good byes to people.'he said, hoping she would understand why. He smiled and looked out to the water.

Nina looked at Alex like a confused puppy, her head slightly tilted, and said, "What do you mean Alex?" Nina's heart was racing, she had a feeling she knew what he meant but she didn't want to make a fool of herself by being overly excited when he was just saying that he didn't bid good byes to people.

Alex smiled crookedly at her. 'You know your offer, well, I had a good think about it and if it's still alright with you, I'm happy to join you during the summer holidays'Alex said smiling. He waited for her reaction hoping he hadn't just made a mistake.

(gotta go now. it's 1 in the morning i'm v.tired. zonked out. bye :D )

Nina's jaw almost dropped at Alex's words and she grinned brightly and she said, "Oh my god Alex, this is amazing!" Nina hugged Alex tightly then she kissed his cheek softly and she did a little excited wiggle and said, "You wont regret this I promise." Nina was now giggling with glee. She felt like jumping up and down but she could control herself.

Alex smiled, laughing a bit a her excitment. 'Ok. I wasn't thinking of regretting it anyway,'Alex said smiling. :oy:

Nina smiled up at Alex and said, "When did you decide this? You should have told me right away!" Nina was so happy she couldn't scold Alex for toying with her, not that she needed to, this made up for everything she assumed.

Alex smiled. 'The day you gave me the offer'Alex answered. 'Must of slipped my mind'he shrugged.

Nina grinned brightly and she hugged Alex once more then asked softly, "What about Haden?"

[ive posted in harri's topic...feel free to do so]

Alex knew she was going to ask him that. 'He's fine with it. I gave him some places and names where he'll find work.'Alex said, leaving out the bits about money.

Nina beamed at Alex and said, "Perfect, he's a capable boy." Nina smiled softly and began to play with Alex's hair still trying to stop herself from jumping up and down with excitement.

Tom was wandering around the grounds, lost in his own thoughts, muttering to himself, some might say, thats a sign of madness talking to oneself, but oh well Tom said to himself. He was wandering around the lakefront, waiting for the hours to pass by, when he saw 2 familiar faces, that belonged to his fourth year students. He decided to go over and bade them fairwell, and goodluck in life, as they would be leaving soon. "Well Miss Patrokov" Tom said glancing in her direction "And Mr Cullen, I jusr came over to say goodbye, and good luck in your future studies, I have enjoyed teaching you this year, lets hope the teacher of CoMC in Hogwarts Scotland, will say the same thing next year hey?" Tom said wiping his brow. "So have you enjoyed your stay here?" Tom asked. "And do you mind if i ask you if my lessons were enjoyable, please be honest, it doesnt matter if you don't like them, then I can always try to make them more enjoyable" Tom said.

Nina glanced over to Professor Fletcher when she spoke to them and she smiled softly and said, "Hello Professor Fletcher." Nina smiled kindly at the Professor and said, "I've enjoyed your classes very much Professor, not to worry." Nina beamed at him and said, "I sure am going to miss it here." Nina sighed softly and asked softly, "Are you excited for next term?"

((Was that question posed at me ?? :huh: ))

Alex smiled and looked around when he heard a familiar voice. Alex smiled as Prof Fletcher wished them luck. 'Thanks sir. It was good fun here, while it lasted anyway. Alex smiled. 'They were, sir. 'specially with the hippogriff'Alex added honestly.

[yes]

((Ok :) ))

"Aww thanks guys" Tom said, his smile enlarging, "Yes I am looking forward to next term, I have 2 classes, whilst this year I have only one" Tom said, " Yes I've worked uber hard, to make these lessons a success, and help them learn lots, whilst having fun at the same time" Tom said.

Nina stifled a laugh when Professor Fletcher said 'uber' but she giggled once, she couldn't hold it all in. It just didn't sound natural coming from a Professor. Nina began to chew on her lip to stop herself from laughter as she said, "Well I'm sure they will like it."

"Care to share the joke?" Tom asked politely, looking at Nina, then at Alex, to see whether their was an eye contact, to show this was an inside joke, which he wasnt in on

Nina took a few deep breaths and said, "No I'm sorry it was your choice of words, I've never heard that word from a Professor, never mind someone in the Wizarding Community." Nina blushed a beet red and said, "Sorry."

Alex discretely rolled his eyes at Nina's laughing on what the Prof had said. True, it didn't sound right but Alex controlled himself. He smiled wondering what Prof Fletcher was going to say to Nina's point.

"Oh, oh well," Tom said, "You've never heard the word uber before?" Tom asked flabbergasted, "Ah well, its a muggle word, which just stuck in my mind"

Nina shook her head softly and said, "I've heard the word before it was just surprising, it's a bit complicated, I've only ever heard muggle children say it and when I hear a Wizard Professor say it, it just doesn't sound right, I'm sorry." Nina blushed even harder and barried her head into Alex's chest trying to hide herself from view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back