Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Kahurangi)
Wand
Willow, Leprechaun Hair, 10 inches
Siobhan was going through another growth spurt. She could just tell; she was ravenous, again. It was rather ridiculous in her opinion. She was already tall enough and had yet to grow into her humongous feet as it was. Now, she had to be growing suddenly for another time? Skipping, she made her way down to the kitchens that she had learned about a few months before, grinning. Hopefully, they'd have some leftover food from supper.

Entering the doorway, Siobhan saw a plate of food just sitting on the counter, but a boy was already sitting beside it. She turned around to look for any house elves and ran into some pots and pans hanging from the top of the rack above her. "Drat!" she squealed.

Dymetris been in the kitchen the second time this week all because he refuse to eat in the great hall. For him, it had been overwhelming, to overcrowded and noisey at that. Something told him he was either getting sick again of climate change from New Zealand to Russia or it was just a summer bug going around. He didn't let it effect him today, his mouth devouring vegetable soup till a girl came in. "Hello" he voice but apparently she didn't hear him. Instead she turn around running into some pots hanging down an Island rack. "Are you okay?" he stood, asking bemused. It had seem funny in his sight Dymetris was just to polite to laugh at her.

[Rubbish Sorry]

Siobhan turned around to look at the boy and grinned nervously. "I- er- well- is that food?" she said abruptly, not knowing how to hide her embarassment. She scooted over toward the island where she saw the boy had been eating; it was only vegetable soup. Of course it had to be the worst food in the universe. "Do you know where we can get any more food... boy?" She didn't know his name. He looked a bit younger than she did, but at the same time, he could be her age. She was terrible at judging people. Taking the hairband off her wrist, Siobhan wrapped her waist long hair in a bun. "I'm starving."

"yes I believe it is food. Vegetables soup?" Dymetris answered her question. He could never get use to this, girls acting weird around him because of the way he look. Or was it that she hit her head so hard she couldn't speak right. "boy? No my names Dymetris and I think there should be some in the frig" he pointed to the silver doors, where all kinds of food were kept away, some in the storage place as well. "Starving? Nice to meet you starving?" he smile brightly at his jokes. He knew that's not a name, especially for English not being his first language. He was just teasing the girl for calling him boy.

"Oh, sorry. I just... didn't know what to call you," Siobhan apologized and looked toward the illuminating fridge. "My name is Siobhan," she corrected Dymetris, holding out her hand and she took the other one and opened the door. Inside, she saw some Naked Juice, as well as leftover grilled cheese sandwiches. Those would please her for tonight. "You want some more food?" she asked, curiously. The boy looked rather different than many others at Hogwarts, but Siobhan didn't care. She was quite different herself.

Dymetris shook his head, his eyes were on the soup. "No thanks Siobhan? If I eat anymore I will explode" he pushed the dish of vegetable soup away from him. It had stuffed him completely, he just wished that wasn't traditional food in his homeland. "Siobhan is an interesting name, where bout from the country your from? Your not native to the New Zealander here I could tell" he reflected his eyes curiously at the new girl in front of him. Dymetris fixing his baggy shirt to roll up by the elbows of his small arms. Dymetris knowing nothing but Russian, never came across a girl with that name,so he guessed she wasn't Russian and the native here seems more darker than Siobhan.

"I don't feel exploding would be good for you," she giggled. "I'm from Ireland, but I do speak English rather well compared to my siblings, even though they're only 10." She looked at Dymetris curiously. "Are you from around here? You sound like you have an accent, as well." Before he could answer, she was in the fridge pulling out a loaf of cornbread. "This is the best with tomato soup," she added.

Dymetris eyes lit up, his smile widen catching Siobhan joke. "well you wouldn't want to see my guts hanging from the walls. Poor elves will have a lot cleaning to do, wright?" this mixture of his accent slur, sometimes you can catch it sometimes you can't. Dymetris grab a hold the soup again, not having the guts to deny the cornbread. "thanks I like some..." he pointed to seat besides him. "if you join this Russian company.." he smile equally. "i'm from Moscow, still new to this country and improving my English. Guess you caught that too?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back