The Hufflepuff Hunt!

Luthor Silverback

OOC First Name
Brian
Leave it to a Slytherin to invent a game all about hunting Hufflepuffs! :D

So the rules are simple, When a Hufflepuff is online and Posts you just copy the post and place it in a spoiler on this page, along with the quote you also need to have a time stamp. In order to get credit for hunting down our friendly little badgers, your post on here should be within ten minutes of the Hufflepuff you've hunted.

Hufflepuff's can't hunt Hufflepuffs so don't try :glare:

Also you can't hunt the same puff twice in a row...

After a Hufflepuff's has been hunted enough times (the number will differ based off how active they are and what year they are in) there name will appear in the post marked as DEAD! which of course means that for a period of time the hunter will receive no credit for hunting them since you can't hunt a dead Hufflepuff.

Top Hunter's will eventually find their names on the post under Top Ten Hunters. It will be based on Hufflepuff's killed and how many you get!

(I also ask that in good conscious nobody that has a Hufflepuff account try and hunt their own Puff just to get credit)

So Let the Hunt Begin!

HOH's and Prefects are harder to kill but are worth more points.

Hufflepuff 1st Year: four hunts
they are dead worth one point

Hufflepuff 2nd Year: five hunts
they are dead worth two points

Hufflepuff 3rd Year: six hunts
they are dead worth two points

Hufflepuff 4th Year: seven hunts
they are dead worth three points

Hufflepuff 5th Year: eight hunts
they are dead worth three points

Hufflepuff 6th Year: nine hunts
they are dead worth five points

Hufflepuff 7th Year: ten hunts
they are dead worth five points

Hufflepuff Prefect: twelve hunts
they are dead worth seven points

Hufflepuff Head of House: fifteen hunts and
they are dead worth ten points

You get a point for each attack.

The Character your posting as get's the points not the OOC person so make sure you know who your hunter is.

If your post is going to kill someone your post must begin with Avada Kedavra that way I know your killing the person and can verify it. You only get the extra points if you kill the Puff, you don't get the point if you don't post Avada Kedavra.

At the End of Hufflepuff Season, the Hufflepuffs will be allowed to vote on whether or not the next season will be Ravenclaw, Slytherin, or Gryffindor...

I hunted Kate Moon! From Spam!

Still I can't wait to see it! :woot: Except I don't like the overall end of the books,it's sad and a bit vague. But sure, I'm seeing it with my friends during Easter so it should be fun ^_^

I just hunted Satsuke in the North Tower!
Satsuke looked out the window up in the North Tower. He had just finished climbing up some treacherous stairs, and he deserved to relax a little. His music player had gone wacky. Sadly, he had not been able to listen to it when classes started. I guessed that it was because all of the magic. Satsuke had only been Hogwarts for a few days, and he was already really enjoying. The people he was placed with were very polite and kind to him. They always were willing to lend a helping hand. He had not tried to make many friends though. He was still getting used to the whole magic idea.

I hunted Syncere Arai in Hot or Not!
Exhausted/ Out f Ten

Don't work yourself too hard. It would be horrible if you fainted!

So as an example, Luthor Silverback would now have three points.

Melissa! Made my day

Okay, well since he's new (you did say he was just transferred) I'm guessing he doesn't know his way around? I would be happen to either provide Declan, they can be lost together, I think it would be pretty funning having those two wonder the halls of Beauxbatons, lost out of their minds, the language barrier may be something to behold as well, Declan does not speak French and his English is rusty to say the least

Or Jace, as he would be willing to help him out a little, show him around and such, he is open to making friends and that with younger people and would be interested in his proper behavior.

How's that go with you? It's your choice

I hunted Satsuke in Hot or Not
HoH/ Out of Ten

You would not mind helping me make my MP3 player work, right?

I got it from this thread.

Satsuke smiled at the lady that came to help him. "I am Satsuke. I need to get a wand." he said. He still stared at the wall full of wands. He walked a little closer to the wall. He was tempted to take one of the boxes off it's shelf. He did not want to be rude, so he decided to ask before he went crazy. "Can I pick one out?" he asked and looked at Nora while pointing at the wand wall.

It said there, '7 minutes ago'.

I hunted William Aria in 'My First Wand!'
William smiled as the young girl approached him. He hoped that she would be gone by the time Chad got there, because he knew he would hit on her. Will hated the way Chad treated girls, he thought they deserved utter respect and chivalry. "Thank-you." He started off with a little bow. "Um, I don't have too much of an idea - I don't know much about wands really..." He said quietly. "There are so many, how will I be sure I get the right one?" He asked.

(http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7708935/1/)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back