Closed The Home We Built

Onyx might feel blurry, but his husband was always a stable point. He shut his eyes, leaning into the touch and purring softly. "Right, you're right," He yawned, conjuring up a glass of cool water and taking a long sip. He offered some to Jamie before setting the drink on the night stand. He settled back in against his husband, yawning and pulling the blanket back up over them. "Moving- and other things," He smiled, content to be nuzzled up with his nose against Jamie's jaw. "I really love our home, mon chiot," Onyx told his husband. "Though I must admit," He smiled cheekily. "My favorite part of this home is this really handsome Frenchman I found," he gave a little tired laugh, pressing a kiss to Jamie's skin. "I think he might like me," he whispered conspiratorially.

Jamie loved the feeling of Onyx next to him. He moved his arm around him and after taking a drink of water handed it back to Onyx. "It's wonderful," he agreed, before laughing lightly. "Oh does he now?" he joked back. "I have it on good authority that the handsome frenchman doesn't just like you...he loves you," it was as cheesy as it could get but he didn't care, had never cared when it came to his husband. "and he'd realllllly love a proper kiss," he added, hoping to get one. He just loved all the affection that he gave and would always welcome more of it.

Onyx couldn't help but giggle tiredly. "Oh, really?" Onyx shifted to sit in Jamie's lap, catching the mans face in his hands. "Well I wouldn't want to disappoint him," He murmured lovingly. Onyx leaned in, giving him a long, slow, proper kiss. Onyx purred softly as he pulled away, leaning his forehead against Jamie's and brushing his thumbs gently over the mans cheeks. "I love you, Jamie," Onyx whispered, nuzzling his nose against Jamies.

He was distracted then, as he finally noticed the soft sound of the waves outside. Onyx looked up, listening a moment, before turning to look at his husband. "What do you say to a walk on the beach, love?" Onyx asked, before shifting out of bed to get changed. He slipped on a pair of light khakis and a loose white long sleeved shirt, running a brush quickly through his hair. He didn't bother putting on shoes, turning to hold his hand out to his husband. "Ready, mon chiot?"

Jamie nodded in agreement, "Yes, let's," he stood up and grabbed some shorts and a loose t-shirt. He made sure he was wearing a hat for the sun and also made sure to put on some sun cream. He took Onyx's hand and began moving towards the shore. "It's gonna be so good to wake up here every day, I mean, look at this view," he couldn't help but say as they stepped out to the back of the house and began moving towards the path to the beach. He had never expected to live at a place like this, but he loved Onyx too much and loved this life with him too much. He was holding his husband's hand and leaning into him too.

Onyx hadn't thought of sunscreen until Jamie put some on, so he copied his husband and covered himself as well. He giggled at Jamie's words, skipping along with him, hovering closer than he needed to. "Mmm... it is nice," He agreed, before looking up to Jamie lovingly. "Still, it doesn't compare to you," Onyx murmured, turning to run his fingers gently up Jamie's jaw. "Nothing can ever compare to how I feel about you, mon chiot," Onyx smiled warmly.

Jamie put his arm around him and laughed lightly. "Well aren't you a little sap," he said with a smile, but he absolutely didn't mind it. His tone was friendly and warm, it was filled with love for his husband and for what he was saying. "Come on, let's go," he was beginning to pull him out towards the beach, where they could spend some time relaxing without any pressure. Enjoy what their home offered them, and make sure they were immediately making the most of it.

Onyx giggled gently, letting Jamie lead him down to the beach and wrapping an arm around Jamie's waist. This felt like the beginning of the rest of their lives. He wasn't sure if it was the new house, the leftover feelings from the move, but whatever it was, it felt like he and Jamie had really started a new chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back