The Hogwarts String Experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Bookchild

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Yeah so there's Glee Club at Hogwarts and the Conglamorated Arts club but Kate IC came up with the idea of a string quartet at Hogwarts and Sapphire is running with it. What we need is two more people, maybe strings, maybe other instrument that can complement the strings. This is not for fame it's just for fun and maybe a spot in the Yule Ball.

If interested post here and happy Rping ^^

Line up

1) Sapphire Bookchild - Vocals, anything she gets her hands on
2) Kate Moon - Vocals, Violin
3) Auden Lefevre -Viola
4) Danielle Warbeck - Vocals, Guitar

I have my third year Auden Lefevre who plays the Viola. She's not much of a singer, but she's pretty good at playing her instrument.
She would probably be interested in something like this. :)

Woohoo Sapphire may encourage her to try and sing with them a bit but other than that I think Auden will have fun with them.

My character is a singer and plays guitar. She'd gladly join! :)

Too bad, I would have liked to put Shiloh in. Oh well.

Well I was sent the link by Johanna(Kate) wondering if I was interested, and I am :p so yeah I'll put Tamalia Kaster up as she does like music, so she would probably do something like this for something to do in her free time. She plays classical piano, but can switch to something more modern if she needs to. She likes singing, but it is not her focus as she likes sitting with her piano more.
Didn't see your post until I posted, don't worry about it :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back