The hogwarts map.

Lauren Gem

OOC First Name
Lauren
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Lauren climbed the stairs up to the third floor. This floor seemed to have more rooms and action on it than the second. Lauren saw the trophy room and the hospital wing. She noticed the charms classroom. I wonder who i'll do in that. wondered Lauren. Lauren reached into her pocket and took out a pen and a piece of paper and started sketching the basic outline of the third floor corridor.

Immy followed Lauren on to the third floor. This had a little more than the second floor. Immy began to write down things about the floor. The notebook was becoming fuller and fuller by the second. They'd have to look inside the Trophy room, see if there was anything there. She walked to the door of the Charms classroom and wrote it down.

"The hospital Wing." Immy said looking round to it. "I wonder if anyone is in there right now."

Immy nodded, she finished taking notes and then walked over to the door into the trophy room. Immy looked over to Lauren and smiled. Immy was curious to know what awards were in it. Immy kinda even hoped that she might get some form of award. Immy knew she'd have to work very hard to get one but knew if she focused and worked hard, she might just achieve what she hoped.

"Do you want to take a look inside?" Immy asked "Not really for the map but because this room has got to cool. We can look later if you don't want to."

Look in.. Lauren nodded. Why not Lauren thought. Maybe she could find someone related to her in there. The chances would be very slim but she longed for someone who had been here.
"Yeah, lets go." smiled Lauren.

Immy nodded and opened the door. She was surprised to see so many awards. Immy looked round. So many names. The place was amazing and something to be proud of. Immy took a few notes about this room. Not really that it would exactly help the map but it might come in handy.

"This is an amazing room. Wouldn't you just love to have your name on an award." Immy said, she wondered if maybe she was the only one to want to be very good at this magic stuff. Immy smiled as she continued to look at the awards.

Lauren looked around the room it was magnificent. Tropheys, shields and badges. I wonder if anyone who is related to me is in here. Lauren had a quick scan around the room, but with a twinge of dissapointment she didnt see anything. Maybe if i come back another day i'll get a proper look "Yeah, its great." said Lauren smiling. "i would love to have my name on one of these."

Immy nodded and smiled. That would be rather cool. Immy continued to looked but it didn't take long for Immy to want to continue the map. It would be an achievement and the greatest help. Success like an award came from focusing on things and having a good group of friends. Immy smiled at Lauren and walked back to the door.

"This map, is going to be of so much help to us." Immy said. "I'm really loving Hogwarts."

I got to go, I might be back later. If not I'll reply tomorrow

Sorry for the delay

Lauren nodded, Hogwarts was turning out to be great and more and more magnificent as they explored the castle.
"Same, its amazing." smiled Lauren and followed immy out of the door.

Immy walked back onto the corridor of the third floor. She looked around and then read over her notes. Making sure all she had written was correct. She turned back to Lauren and smiled. She looked to the hospital wing, wondering if there was anything in there that would help the map.

"Shall we check out the Hospital wing? Could be useful if we ever are in need of going." Immy suggested.

"Yeah, let's go." said Lauren. It would be useful if she ever got hurt, which she probably would considering she was working with magic.
Lauren smiled at Immy and walked towards the hospital wing.

Immy followed Lauren into the Hospital Wing, it looked very much like a muggle hospital ward without the machinery and doctors and nurses walking around. It was also very empty. There were a few offices at the back, Immy guessed that these were for the healers as they were called in Hogwarts and the wizarding world. Immy smiled at Lauren and quickly wrote down the names of the nurses and healers.

"This looks just like a muggle hospital ward without machinery." Immy said.

"Yeah, it does." said Lauren. "I think we should carry on with the map now. School starts tommorow." sadi Lauren worryingly. It might not get finished in time. Lauren thought.

do you want to start a new thread?. :)

Immy nodded in agreement. They needed to get this done. It wouldn't be that hard. Immy smiled and walked out of the third floor corridor. She headed towards to the door.

"Yes, I agree"Immy said.

Yes, I'll go do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back