The Harrington House

Demitris Zhefarovich

Wand
Bloodwood 15 3/4" Core of Phoenix Talon
Demitris walked into his house, which was rather huge for someone who lived alone. However, his friends often stayed with him throughout the summers and breaks. There was no telling where his friends were now. Svetlana had to go visit parents for a bit, as well as Dietrich. Jaken was at the Zhefarovich Manor for a meeting. So, he and Steph were left alone. He turned to Steph, and motioned around, “Um, welcome to my house.” Demitris was curious to wait she would think. Sure, it was a bit large. Too large sometimes, he thought. “It is a bit bigger than I thought, but you see, I usually have a lot of people here.” Demitris liked this girl, this Hogwarts girl. She was completely secret to the gang, but even then…

The house's rooms
The foyer
The dining room
The kitchen
Dance room
Living room
Library
Demitris's bedroom
Bathrooms Part I
Bathrooms Part II
Svetlana's Relaxation room
Gameroom
Den
Movie room
Steph's room
Svetlana's room
Dietrich's room
Jaken's room
Hayden's room

Steph followed Demetris into his house, she was quiet, taking in the beauty of his house.

Um, welcome to my house. Steph looked up at Demetris, a small smile on her face. 'Its beautiful,' She whispered, looking around at the foyer. 'Its so big, and.. and theres so much space.' She took her eyes off the foyer and looked at Demetris again, her smile was genuine, for the first time in so many months, she was happy to be where she was.

Steph walked slowly into the dining room, looking quickly at Demetris, although she was expecting him to stop her.
As she walked around the house, everywhere she looked was beautiful, 'Demetris, this place.. its.. amazing.' She repeated every now and then.

Steph wondered if she had her own room, she didnt dare ask, she was so afraid if she did something wrong, or something Demetris wasnt expected, she would have to leave. She had known Demetris a fair few months, and they were quite good friends, she didnt want to mess it up.

'Demetris, when is Jaken coming? Or isnt he..' Steph asked him, a smile on her face, as she fiddled with her low cut blouse.

Demitris nodded lightly. True, he loved his space. And him and Jaken tend to get into playful fights, and that needed a ton of space, for both were rather largely built. Demitris smiled gently, even though the only ones to see his smile were the group. Demitris simply followed Steph as she marveled the house. That is what he got for working half the time, and saving up. Plus, his parents chipped in, even though he barely knew his father. Demitris answered in a soft tone, "Jaken probably won't be here for another few hours or so. He has a family meeting over in Bulgaria." Demitris bit his lip a bit. There was no telling when Jaken would be back. Though, he was a nice guy when he wanted to be. He wouldn't dare say anything bad to Steph, so Demitris hoped.

Demitris offered, "Follow me so I can show you your room. I had it painted blue, because well, I had no idea what you preferred." He motioned with his hand to follow him. He walked back to the foyer, and up the stairs. He turned to a hall, still hoping that Steph followed, because this place was easy to be lost in. He opened one door, and chuckled, "Uh, Dietrich's room." He closed it, and went to the next bedroom, and opened the door. He found it, and opened the door a bit wider, "This is your room." Demitris wanted to know what she thought of it. Sure, his own bedroom was much different than this, but right now, he just did not care.

Steph nodded slightly, 'Oh right,' She smiled, glad she got to spend a few hours alone with Demetris.

Follow me so I can show you your room. I had it painted blue, because well, I had no idea what you preferred. Steph frowned slightly, 'You didnt need to do that you know.' She said, following him.

Steph stopped, looking into the room, she was about to tell Demetris it was beautiful, when he said it was the wrong room. Steph laughed slightly, following him to the next door.
When he opened it, Stephs mouth fell open a little, 'Demetris, you honestly didnt need to do this! I.. you..' She was speechless, the room was beautiful, beyond beautiful. And it was for her..

Demitris shrugged lamely, "It was no trouble at all. Thank magic more than me. And, Dietrich's girlish opinions." Demitris was completely far more than pleased with seeing Steph's reaction. Sometimes, he enjoyed being hte nice guy, even if his heart was made of ice. Demitris gazed at the ground, and bit his lip slightly, "Um, if you want me to, I can leave you to go through your room if you like. Or we can hang out in the movie room." Although he wasn't much into muggle movies, maybe she was. Whatever was the case, he just wanted to make her as comfortable as possible. After all, she was staying with two teenage boys that had three years her senior.

Steph watched Demitris look down.

Um, if you want me to, I can leave you to go through your room if you like. Or we can hang out in the movie room. 'Ur, we could watch a movie? If you like? I dont mind, im just glad to be here.' She said to Demitris, 'Like away from school,' She added quickly, not wanting Demitris to think she was too soft.

Steph looked from her room, to Demitris, making sure everything was real. Everything seemed different, exciting. Stephs life was changing, she had decided to transfer to Durmstrang at the end of summer, Aiden said he would arrange it. She had told herself she was going to change for the better, get a decent education, be happy. And this summer was the start of it. Steph was looking forward to getting to know Demitris more over the summer. She was looking forward to turning her life around.

Demitris motioned with his hand, "Follow me then." He began to retrace his steps to the area with the staircase, and going into another hall. Demitris counted in his mind upon which door it was. He opened the one he thought was the right one. Indeed it was. Demitris smiled slightly to himself, and entered the room, assuming that Steph followed. He retrieved the remote and turned on both the movie player and the TV. He took a seat on the couch in front of the plasma. He motioned for Steph to come join him as well. "I have a suspense movie in right now, so I hope that you like thrillers." Once the movie menu came up, he pressed play. "Have you decided whether you are transferring schools, or staying at Hogwarts?"

Steph smiled, following him. When Demitris opened a door, Steph expected it to be the wrong one. But when he entered the room, Steph followed, watching him sit down. She sat next to him, slipping off her pumps.

have a suspense movie in right now, so I hope that you like thrillers. 'Sure,' Steph looked at him, smiling lightly.

Have you decided whether you are transferring schools, or staying at Hogwarts? Steph nodded, 'Im transferring, ive been talking to my friend, Aiden. He goes to Durmstrang, he worries about me, and persuaded me to transfer.' She told him, pushing her fringe out of her hair.

Demitris made sure the sound wasn’t too loud so maybe they could talk and all during the movie. He was pleased to hear that she liked thrillers. Or she could just be saying that to make him feel better. He didn’t know which. He wasn’t a woman expert. Although, her answer to his last question stunned him. “Wait, that means that you will be coming to my school?” Demitris did not hide the shock. That means, I will have to find a way to keep the group out of her hair. I don’t want to mess this up, he thought to himself. Demitris smiled faintly, “Well, I guess I am happy with your decision, as long as you watch yourself. I don’t want to have to beat up anyone next year. I’m not supposed to be suspended my next year at all.” Demitris found himself suspended a lot from Durmstrang for fighting. Threatening to be sent to Azkaban, though that last threat got him to straighten up a bit and become slier with his tricks

Steph bit her lip when she heard the shock in his voice, Demitris had warned her about bullying, maybe he was angry she hadnt listened? But when she saw him smile, she relaxed slightly. 'Yeah, I guess so.' She smiled back.

I am happy with your decision, as long as you watch yourself. Steph grinned, 'I can look after myself Demitris,' She told him, 'Im not going to be the reason you get suspended,'

Demitris turned to face her, and he stated, “I am rarely ever nice to random girls I meet. And I feel slightly protective over you.” He stared at the couch, the space between them. He shook his head slightly. Demitris wondered if he had developed some sort of…liking for the girl next to him. He chose not to say anything about it if he had. Demitris sighed, “Perhaps, but well… Some of the oldest students might be messing with you. Though I know that the worst group there won’t harm you. Because you are a friend of mine.” Demitris failed to mention that he somewhat was the leader of the group currently, since Jaken, the starter, was attending Hogwarts.

I feel slightly protective over you. Steph felt oddly happy when he said these words, nodding slightly, noticing him shaking his head out of the corner of her eye.

Some of the oldest students might be messing with you. Though I know that the worst group there won’t harm you. Because you are a friend of mine. Steph nodded, she was prepared for things to be said to her, she wasnt prepared for anything physical, but they wouldnt do that, right? Not if they knew that Steph knew Aiden, more importantly, if they knew she knew Demitris. It sounded like he was in with the worst group, because he had said they wouldnt mess with her, because her and Demitris knew each other.

'Demitris, tell me about the worst group?' Steph asked him, she wanted to know as much about Durmstrang as possible, she knew three people who attended Durmstrang, Aiden hadnt spoke much of the school, and her cousin barely spoke to her anyway, so Demitris was the only person she could get some information from.

Demitris stared up at Steph, and shifted his posture slightly. He shrugged lightly, “Not much to say about them. Just a group of seven people, close friends, and they practically run the school.” He couldn’t release too much information about them either. They were a bad group in some ways, and a great group in others. They weren’t messed with. “I would know. My best friend created it when we were first years. Jaken is the leader. Sticking close to me, seeing that I am the Planner of the group, none of the other boys or girls likely to harm you in any way will not come close to you.” Demitris wondered what she had to say about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back