The guy that fell out of the tree :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivienne Esquire

OOC First Name
Helena
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
(( lol i had no idea what else to name this topic sorry ))

"Let me just get my things." Vivienne said, gathering up her notebook and bag. She helped Aeon to his feet, and they headed back towards the castle. Unsure how fast he could walk, she let him set the pace.

(( =)) That's funny ))
Aeon followed her, limping slightly, his head hurt and so did his back. They reached the Hospital Wing and Aeon opened the door and walked in. He made his way over to a bed and slumped down on it. "Thanks for helping me." He said with a smile at Vivienne

"No problem, seriously." Vivienne said, smiling back. She liked to help people. "Should I.. call a nurse or something? Or do we just wait.." while they waited, Vivienne decided to get to know Aeon better, so they wouldn't be sitting in awkward silence. "What house are you in? I'm in Hufflepuff. I know it's thought of as the 'other' house, with the leftovers and people like that, but it really isn't. Everyone's very nice.." she hoped that Aeon wasn't in Hufflepuff, just so that explaination wasn't completely pointless.

"I don't know any hufflepuff's so I can't judge them, And I'm in Gryffindor." Aeon replied then turned his head to look around the room. "I don't know what happens, Maybe we should wait, I've never been here before." He said, putting his head back into the pillow

Kida Had been Hanging around the Qudditch pitch when she heard a group of people talking about a Boy who fell out of the Willow, she stood up quickly, pickup up her Moontrimmer and headed over to the group, the group reassured her that is was Infact her Cousin Aeon, she quickly turned on her heels and headed for the Hospital wing, she didnt know how far he had fallen, She made her way up to the Third floor, still holding her moontrimmer, she quickly opened the Hospital wing doors and looked around, she spotted Aeon on a bed with a girl standing next to him, she quickly walked over to him, leaning her moontrimmer against the wall, She ran her fingers through her hair before speaking, she quickly checked Aeon to see if he was badly ingured, "Thank god Aeon, i though you had broken your back or something" Kida Said with a smile.

"Kida, What are you doing here?" Aeon asked, sitting up on the bed and looking at her.

"Oh cool, I know a few Gryffindors." Vivienne said, just as another girl entered the room. She seemed to be quite distressed at the thought of Aeon injured. They must be good friends. "Um hello, I'm Vivienne." she said quietly, trying not to interrupt their conversation.

Kida Laughed Slightly at Aeon, She put her Hand on his head, "Oh Dear, you msut have hit your head hard" She said Joking "I'm here because i heard you hurt yourself, you Oaf" she said taking her hand off Aeons Forehead, She noticed the other Girl, She grinned "Hi, I'm Kida, Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too," Vivienne laughed, she hadn't heard anyone use the word 'oaf' in years. "So.. how do you guys know each other? Sorry if I'm prying, I'm just curious."

Kida Grinned, "Oh, its fine, Aeon is my younger cousin, only by a few months" Kida Said laughing slightly

(( Kida, Get out of this topic, right now ))

"Oh, cool! I don't really know many people here, so at times it's a bit lonely. I bet it's good having someone you can rely on." Vivienne smiled, thinking of her friends and family back home.

(( lol? ))

"Hnn i guess it is, Do you have any past siblings who attended here?" Kida Enquired, she liked to make new friends, it got a bit boring hanging around with her Cousins all the time.

((Dont mind him, he's just Pissy with me))

"No, I'm an only child. The only people I knew before coming here were sorted into other houses, so I'm pretty much starting from scratch. It's fun though, I like meeting new people." Vivienne said. It was very true, she had already made some good friends in her short time at Hogwarts.

(( oh.. why's that :lol: ))

"Same, i'm a Only Child aswell, but i have cousins though, Oh well, starting from scratch is fun, this is the first time i have ever used magic, so its kinda all new for me aswell" Kida Grinned, "Making friends is fun" Kida said As she ran her fingers through her hair, "How are you enjoying Hogwarts?" Kida asked, she always asked this question, it was the best way to get to know people better.

((Because i makde a joke about him in the Spam Section OOC'ly, so now hes not talking to me, which doesnt bother me))

"Are you a muggleborn? Or did you just not use magic. My parents were all 'we want you to learn how to survive in both worlds', so I'm sort of new to magic as well. I'm like half witch, half muggle, even though my family's predominantly magical." Vivienne laughed, she had been raised pretty differently to most people she met. They were usually just raised one way or another.

Kida smiled, she wasnt sure if she should answer Viviennes question about Being a Muggleborn, she Decided to answer anyway there was no shame in being a Muggle born, "Yeah, I'm a Muggle Born, Allthough my cousins parents are mixed Blood, allthough i was over there alot, i never used to use use magic" Kida Said grinning. "So far i LOVE Magic"

"Yeah, I love magic too. I mean how can you not! It's so.. magical!" Vivienne laughed again, before realising that Aeon still hadn't been seen to by a nurse. "Hey, are you still hurt, or are you feeling better now? We should probably call a nurse anyway.." She called out for a nurse, but none where in sight.

Kida Looked at Aeon, he has been quiet, "Earth To Aeon" she said Quietly, Kida Looked at Vivienne "have you called the nurse yet?" Kida Asked looked around to see if there was a nurse around

"Please don't talk Kida, Your annoying voice gives me a worse headache." Aeon said, attempting to smile at her. "I could let the cuts and bruises go away on their own." He continued, getting up from the bed and turning to them.

"Are you sure? Because a nurse shouldn't be far away. I'll go see if I can find one.." Vivienne walked across the room, and into the other section of the hospital wing. She came back with a nurse a minute later.

Kida Smirked, "Fine" she mumbeled, she watched Vivienne walk across the room, Kida Sighed, "You are a true Clutz sometimes Aeon" Kida mumbeled softly to herself, she was barely Audible,

Aeon watched the girl leave and turned to Kida. "Come on, I really don't feel good seeing a nurse, I was glad there was none here, I'd hate to ditch Vivienne but I'll be fine letting my body heal the muggle." He said, sneaking to the door and opened it, quietly slipping out just as the nurse and Vivienne arrived.

As Vivienne arrived back with the nurse, she noticed Aeon was no longer there. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the door quickly shut. He must not have wanted to see the nurse, Vivienne laughed to herself. Understandable, I never liked hospitals either. Horrible places.

"Uhh.. false alarm, there was no one sick! Haha, I was tricking you!" Vivienne said awkwardly. It was the first excuse that came to mind, and it wasn't a very good one.

Since there was no reason for her to hang around, she turned to Kida, "Yeah, I think I'll go now too.. nice meeting you, I'll see you around." With a small wave she picked up her bag and left to head back to the gardens.

Kida just stood there, she couldnt believe what jsut happened, she looked at vivienne "Nice Meeting you to" she said, she quickly followed her out, she left quickly left and went to her dorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back