The Grounds.

Liam Fallon

Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker.
Liam had ventured out around Hogwarts only a few times, and that was to get from his Commonroom to wherever he needed to go that day, like classes and the Great Hall. However, he was getting bored of sitting in his Commonroom all the time and decided he needed a change, he felt less different then the other people here and thought he might meet a person or two if he explored more. He climbed the staircase going as high as it would take him until he came to the towers, he stopped and looked up to the looming North Tower.

He took a few steps onto the stairs of it and looked up, Liam was always nervous about trying new things and finding out if he had a fear of heights was deffinately on that list. He full out ran up the stairs and slid to a stop, just before falling over the railing. "Oof." He felt the air rush out of him but it was exhillerating. He finished going up the stairs and looked across the grounds. Summer was just coming to a slow end and now you could really notice the change of leaves in the trees.

Liam sat there for awhile, staring out into the grounds, then turned his head and thought he heard foot steps coming up from the stairs and turned his head away, seeing no one. He yawned into his hand, he didn't get much sleep either that day but he felt calm and peaceful up here, his worries of school seemed to poof away with the sound of footsteps coming behind him.

Eliza Beth wanted to get away from the common room, it was always like every one was staring at her. She felt the north tower would be the best place to go as it probably be deserted. Making her way up the stairs she stumbled and made a clatter on the stairs. Righting herself by grabbing on to the rail she kept going. She blushed when she realised some one was already up there, they would of heard her fall. She almost considered whether or not to turn back around and go back down again but she couldn't. She approached the boy and almost whispered "C...can i join you?"

A loud bang echoed inside the tower. Quite suddenly, Wisteria came down falling above the guy. They both crashed to the ground. While the guy was on his belly, Wisteria was sitting on his back, saved from the supposedly hard fall. "Oops. Sorry." she muttered lazily and stood up. She found two people staring at her as though they were shocked by her sudden appearance. "I was hiding at the ceiling. People want to eat my pizza," she explained easily and raised her box of pizza.

Creepela's eyes opened wide as she saw the girl who fell from the ceiling. Creepela was not around for the past few days so she got a bit surprised at what she saw. "Wisteria? is that you?" Creepela asked in an unsure voice. "What in heaven's name were you doing falling from the ceiling like that? don't tell me your pizza got you in trouble again?" she said as she started to chuckle.

Wisteria heard the familiar voice of Creepela. She looked at the girl as she opens the box and gets a slice of pizza. "Ah. Creepela, you're back. You were at Brightstone, right? Did you buy any present? Maybe a pizza of some sort...?" Wisteria stayed staring at Creepela, completely ignoring the other people around her.

Creepela smiled at Wisteria." Well I did not come from Brightstone I was just in the dorm sleeping the whole day. I did not feel so good these past few days.I had a high fever and well I thought you have noticed. Oh I really felt terrible that I wished I haven't woke up but now here I am feeling all better" she said with a smile as she remembered those days of sleeping and sleeping and sleeping

Wisteria stared at Creepela, trying to imagine how sick she was that she didn't go out for almost a week. She couldn't. She took a bite from her pizza. "Well, I know that feeling." she muttered, trying to talk while chewing the food. "When my cousin ate all my pizza. I thought I was going to lose my mind. But then he bought me another set." she explained, looking at the other two who seemed to become silent since Wisteria fell. But then she looked at Creepela again. "It's a heartbreak, right?"

Creepela can't help but giggle."hahaha well having some sort of illness is not that heartbreaking but I know that you getting separated from your beloved pizza slice is really heartbreaking" she said as she chuckled again. "So how's life going while I'm gone?Have you been in pizza related incidents aside from this?"she asked while whispering these words "oh Wisteria and pizza" then chuckled again."Has your cousin got into some trouble again? or not?" Has life been normal while I was lying in bed all sick and sniffy?" Creepela just can't help but to ask questions for she was really curious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back