The Grace Sisters

Kerri Grace

Kerri went and sat by the lake. She lived the water it was calm and helped her think and write.
"Ripples on the shore
                         make me want more
                         I have no idea whats in store

Thrilled by everything so new
                         Every color a brighter hue
                         Loving not knowing what to do
HMMMM she sighed. She was so excited to spend more time with hil but they hadn't. She laid back onthe grass the sun wiping away her worries.

(OOC my parents were yelling at me and the cpu was screwing up!! #-o )

Hilary walked by the lake and saw her sistersitting beside the lake. She snuck up behind her and whispered "Hey Kerri" in as creepy a voice as should could, right in her ear. She was hoping to spend some time with her this weekend seeing as since her sister arrived just over a week ago they had only really spoken once.

The voice gave her goose bumps all over! But she knew it well in her exitement what she had meant as a hug became a friendly tackle! "You CREEP Like tou could scare me!!!" She was so happy her sister was there it made everything else seem so much better.

Hilary felt the tackle and they all fell over in a fitof giggles. "Well I've gotten pretty close havn't I." Hilary smiled "All I really have to do is throw a pumpkin at you...." she said this so jokingly there was no way she could take offence. "We could just have a big pumpkin fight in a creepy place and we'd both scream and end up crying in the corner." Hilary smiled. "So, how were the dragon pox?"

Ignoring the fact that her sister did not support Kerri's deadly but minoring fear of pumpkins she answered a short "Fine................. So why haven't you introduced me to your friends yet?" Kerri used a tone of voice that made the base of your soul quiver in guilt and used the big sad blue eyes that could have brought a kitten bak to life. She knew the question was unfair ......but still she HAD to ask! It was like a law of littlesisterism.

Hilary was used to the eyes. She had grown up with them. "Listen here my sister from another mister, I have hardly seen you dotless free face for the past week and a half. If our mother hadn't sent me that owl I would not have known you were even back. Looks as though you have become a Ravenclaw, meaning that for the first time in our lives we are not together for everything." Hilary was good at the guilt making rants.....older sisters porogitive. She gave her sister a stern look trying hard not to smile, or break out in her contageous giggle.

"Don't smile" Kerri teased poking her sister gently in the face They both broke out at the same time continuing for a long time both ending up flat on the ground each holding thier ribs as if they let go they'd burst! "You never answered my question" Kerri pointed out "And I love Ravenclaw I don't belong yet But I know I will!!!!" They sat there thinking about how different and the same they both were. It never seemed to matter though they were sisters and that was that there for each other no matter what! "Answer me pleese" Kerri had finally resorted to begging.

They bothg broke down at the same time, into this huge giggle fest. After a few moments her sister resorted to begging not something she usually would do. "Well darling, I havn't really had the chance I guess. I'll find some time, after we catch up. Lots has happened in the past couple of months." Hilary smiled, reminding herself of the good times.

Kerri frowned when she realized something "I have to GO!" Kerri ran mysteriously off toward the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back