Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
[Sorry it's soooo late! This is meant to be the November issue so everyone please pretend it came out at the end of November! :doh: Also I decided not to put pictures along with the stories like I did last time because it takes too much time so just pretend there are pictures accompanying the stories. :D ]

gossipmagazine3copy.jpg

Greetings HNZers!
Did you miss me? November was a drama-filled month for you all, I'm surprised you haven't yet learned how to keep your business private or rather, learned how to get over things so as not to cause a scene. Well I noticed someone is trying to imitate me through the Hogwarts Monthly so thanks for the laugh, whoever you are. Nice try 'Gossipmonger', no one does it better than I do. [Link to Hogwarts Monthly] Well enough of the intro, let's get to the gossip! Speaking of imitators who post private things for public display, let's get onto our first story...Enjoy!

Nightmare on Third Floor
Someone is out to get Gryffindor second year, Kida Frost as they seem to have posted her journal of 'nightmares' on every hall. The students read it and went along their merry way, the thing barely got a few laughs, but Kida's reaction to it on the third floor was the real show. To make matters worse (or interesting) Professor Firn, who is rumored to be in a secret relationship with the student, showed up to whisk her away to safety, or rather just to save her from more humiliation. Was Professor Firn just doing his duties as her knight in shining armor? Is this journal poster the same imitator as the Gossipmonger in the Hogwarts Monthly? Someone seems to have it out for Kida Frost. What's the big deal with this Nightmare Journal anyway, seems like a bore!
[Link to Topic]

Trouble in Paradise
Firstly just wanted to say thanks to my favorite victim, Ravenclaw second year, Scorpius Knight, for giving me a laugh, and more material to use, since he is so easy to get a rise out of.
Taylor Mercer, Gryffindor Second Year, may think she and Knight have a great relationship, but she better keep her eye on her boyfriend! Last issue I warned ol' Knight that he had to keep a lookout on Gryffindor second year, Aeon Summers or he'd lose his girlfriend to him. And instead of going directly to his girlfriend to talk things out, who did he run to? None other than ex-girlfriend Luna Paramore, Ravenclaw Third Year. The two were seen going into a private, secluded classroom, who knows what they were doing in there, and when they exited it much later, a flirty gesture was exchanged between the former lovers. Does Taylor have to do some worrying this time? Is Scorpius just doing this to get back at Taylor, maybe give her a taste of how jealousy feels? I prefer to think so, good job Knight, maybe next time I'll spare you. [Link to Topic] To make matters worse, Scorpius still decided not to talk to his girlfriend about the issue and instead decided to speak with Taylor's 'other', Aeon Summers. Despite many rumors of fights to come between the two, and bets being placed, Scorpius being known to have fought before, the hype ended up being more exciting than the encounter. The two ended up being civil towards each other and even ended up friends, yawn! [Link to Topic]

Old Habits Are Hard To Break
When will Sam Prince learn that there are other fish in the sea! Since before the Hufflepuff second year stepped foot into the castle, he was already torn between becoming more than friends with Toni Addison, Slytherin Second Year or Jenna Wilkonson, Hufflepuff Second Year and ever since then it was nothing but a game of ping pong, going back and forth through the two girls. After an unexplained disappearance of Jenna, Sam was heartbroken, or at least appeared to be so, and surprisingly, not long after Jenna's departure, Toni Addison's beau, Beau Hurley left her alone as well. Weird much? Of course that left the two free to date each other (how many times is it now?) but right before the two had the guts to tell each other of their mutual crush (what's taking so long, you've done this before!) Jenna Wilkonson decided to make a surprise appearance and crash Sam's birthday party. Imagine the green on Toni's face when she saw Sam's delighted face when he saw ex-girlfriend Jenna! Now poor Sam can be seen walking the castle grounds deep in thought as he's plagued once again on which blonde to choose. Again? Why is Toni even bothering with Sam after he dumped her for Jenna? Is she only going after him now that Beau's gone? Here's a tip for you Sam, choose neither! [Link to Topic]

Rebound Girl?
After getting rejected by Taylor Mercer, has Aeon Summers turned to Vivienne Esquire, Hufflepuff Second Year to be his rebound girl? Is poor, naive Vivienne falling for his tricks? According to a few witnesses, Vivienne was seen blushing underneath her green 'Poison Ivy' costume as a 'Ninja' flirted with her the entire night and after having a peak through the Newsroom for Halloween photos for the yearbook, it has been confirmed that Aeon Summers was the Ninja! Some say that his new friendship with Scorpius Knight is only his way of staying close to Taylor (or you know what they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer), whom he is still not over. Vivienne should dump Aeon before he dumps her for Taylor when she dumps Knight!

Lion is to Bear as Snake is to Werewolf
After the last issue of the Gossip Magazine was revealed, Gryffindor Seventh Year and Head Boy, Bruin Dumbledez, decided to make a few corrections on his story. Turns out he isn't a werewolf, but a bear instead. However that didn't mean there aren't werewolves at this school. The school was buzzing as everyone was wondering the same question, which might've been the reason a certain Slytherin was so paranoid to the point that she was muttering to herself about her curse--straight from her mouth so you know it's not a lie. You've heard it from the Gossip Magazine first HNZers, Slytherin Fifth Year, Maisie Hampton is a werewolf! As if she wasn't avoided enough (for her hideous appearance, now I know why), people will never want to come in contact with her again!

Heartbreaks and Rebounds
Bruin Dumbledez and Gryffindor Fourth Year Andromeda Fiorelli were at it again, in clear denial of their feelings for each other. The two Gryffindors had an epic battle between each other, in which Mr. Dumbledez won, however he didn't win really, since he lost Andy's heart. [Link to Topic] At the end of the battle it was said that Bruin gave Andy a necklace with a bear pendant, however it has been rumored that Andy chucked it out somewhere far where she couldn't retrieve it anymore and instead was comforted by another older male, Beauxbatons transfer and Ravenclaw Fifth Year, Raffael Fox. [Link to Topic]

It is believed that the reason the Gryffindor was chucking the once sentimental bear pendant is because Bruin seems to have moved on from Andy to an older Gryffindor, none other than Andy's close friend, Cyndi Weasley, Gryffindor Seventh Year. [Link to Topic] But has the Head Boy really moved on or is Cyndi just a rebound, a pawn in Bruins game, possibly a way for Andy to show her green monster of envy? It seemed to have worked...

But why is Andromeda so upset? The Gryffindor Fourth Year has certainly built up quite the reputation, even surprasing that of her best friend Zazuka Bones. Due to her reputation the Gryffindor surely has some suitors as a back up and rebound from Bruin, such as the boy who had comforted her when throwing the bear, Raffael Fox? But no, Andy stooped low enough to seduce a broken hearted Slytherin Seventh Year, Jaken Styx. But was he really brokenhearted or just putting on an act? It sure didn't take long for him to get over former girlfriend, Ravenclaw Seventh Year and Head Girl, Estrella Drage. He was seen (it's not hard to spot him really) asking Andy to the Yule Ball. [Link to Topic] From Estrella to Andromeda, can you say downgrade!

And through it all Andy's poor seduced victim, Raffael Fox, was left alone as she found another (Jaken Styx). But it didn't take long for the pretty boy to find a rebound girl, Slytherin Third Year, Hadan Johnson. Does anyone recognize her lately? Seems like she went from Goth to Glam (though she has been involved in neither group) - if it weren't for her red eyes, it'd be hard to recognize her! Did Raffael fall for Andy just like so many others have and did he only ask Hadan to the ball for the same reason Bruin asked Cyndi, to make Andy see how jealousy feels? [Link to Topic]

This is just one rebound triangle after another! Andy is a rebound from Estrella, Cyndi is a rebound from Andy, Jaken is a rebound from Bruin, Raffael was a rebound from Bruin, Hadan is a rebound from Andy - enough already!

Not So "Glamorous" Life
Slytherins and Glam Squad members alike sure like to stick with each other, rarely dating or socializing outside their circles or House, so it's no surprise that Theodore Snow, Slytherin Third Year (twin brother to Glammie Alyssa Snow) and Abbey Lurken, Slytherin Third Year, began to develop feelings for each other. The two have been taking it slow since last year when Abbey Lurken arrived in the middle of the first semester, and until recently, she had decided to do something to progress their relationship - she kissed him. But much to her surprise, Theo's reaction was not one she was hoping for. Instead of being excited for their first kiss, Theo was so stunned he couldn't respond. To this, Abbey got upset and fled the North tower immediately, and the two haven't been talking since. [Link to Topic]
Abbey has lived a very hard life, she and her older sister Asher Lurken had to look after each other after her parents died. Shortly after Asher Lurken arrived at Hogwarts New Zealand for the Triwizard Tournament, she was never seen again, leaving Abbey completely alone to live in an orphanage that wasn't exactly 'home sweet home.' At the time Abbey went to Hogwarts Scotland but ran away from the awful orphanage to Hogwarts New Zealand. Since Abbey was a runaway and had no parents, she has been living on the streets for the past year. It is clear that Abbey deserves a little happiness in her life so she and Theo should just kiss (again) and make up!

The Fight for the Queen
I guess Gryffindor Fourth Year Mike Goulding found my last issue regarding him and his girlfriend, Isabella Chaos, Slytherin Third Year alarming because the next thing you knew, he and Slytherin First Year, Isaac Chambers were arguing on the great lawn for everyone to see. Many harsh words were exchanged though sadly nothing physical. [Link to Topic] Why does Mike continue to be so insecure about he and Bella's relationship? Could it be something in the past? Abandonment issues perhaps? There must be some reason Isaac is boasting about his 'connection' with Bella. Is Mike just realizing that perhaps Isabella is just not a trustworthy person?

The Hero Doesn't Always Get the Girl
When going out for a simple fly to improve her skills on the pitch, Slytherin First Year Carmen Peregrin found herself enjoying the company of classmate Charlie Linus. Things were fine for a while before the two were a little too careless and Carmen ended up dangling off a goal hoop, her broom many feet below her. Charlie was going to her rescue when out of nowhere, Kaleb Styx, Slytherin First Year, and Carmen's best friend came rushing out of nowhere and saved the damsel's life, accusing Charlie of practically being the one to push her off her broom and ultimately - making him look like a fool. [Link to Topic] Charlie left the pitch, undoubtedly feeling humiliated though a few days later he knew that he shouldn't have let Kaleb make him look bad to Carmen and decided to explain things to her. As much as Kaleb and Carmen deny their attraction for each other, or play it off as just 'best friends' it doesn't matter anymore because Charlie was able to win her over, which was made clear when they were spotted holding hands, even after her 'best friend' had practically convinced her that he didn't care for her. [Link to Topic] With Kaleb chasing after so many other girls, he shouldn't be heartbroken about this news right? We'll see...

Slytherins Full of Snakes
If the entire student body had to take a poll on who was one of the nicest Slytherins out there, I know Andrew Bruke, Slytherin Fourth Year, would definitely be in the Top 10 (well really like Top 5 since there are so few 'nice' Slytherins...) Knowing that there aren't many 'nice' Slytherins, it is clear that the rest of the House is made up of Snakes who only care about themselves and how far they get in life, not caring who they stomp on to get to the top. So it's no surprise that Jacob Cooper, Slytherin Second Year, is using Andrew's popularity for himself! Not only has Jacob used him for the popularity but also for his 'tudoring' in which he just gets Andrew to do his assignments for him! The two claim they are best friends, calling themselves the "Emerald Boys" (very cute) but is Andrew being naive to Jacob's cruel intentions? Why can't Jacob find friends his own age and stop taking advantage of Andrew's friendship! If I were Andrew, I'd think twice about their friendship and get out while I still could!

Ditched
Hoshi Koshiba, Slytherin Second Year and 'Goth Gang' ring leader, was rumored to have been recruiting another member, Slytherin Second Year, Eden Luna (who looks far from 'goth' by the way) and its reasoning was so that they could actually have a chance at beating the Glam Squad. However it must suck for Hoshi to know that her own twin brother, transfer student Gryffindor Second Year, Tohoru Koshiba, ditched her on 'Mischief Day' for his newest crush, none other than Eden Luna! Little miss Gothasaurus was not only ditched once by her newest recruit, but twice by her own twin brother, ouch!

An Odd Couple in So Many Ways
Slytherin First Year Brodie Fudge is known to be a completely heartless person, nicknamed the 'Demon Child' so it was shocking when many spotted him talking to someone who wasn't pure blood like himself. As if that weren't enough against Brodie's qualifications, the person wasn't a Slytherin either! Shocking to see Brodie socialize with someone who didn't meet any of those two qualifications. However Derrik Agile, Hufflepuff Second Year, may just be Brodie's kryptonite. The two were spotted sharing an extremely intimate kiss after Derrik comforted Brodie! Could it be that the reason Brodie was so angry towards everyone was that he was afraid of admitting the truth to himself? Will Brodie be taking Derrik to the Yule Ball now? We don't know, one things for sure however, Brodie's friend, Slytherin First Year, Aleyha Devearux, was not pleased about this couple. [Link to Topic]

Not So Perfect Prefect
Kailey Paramore, Ravenclaw Fifth Year Prefect, has been known to have been dating Hufflepuff Prefect and Fifth Year, Njord Aesir on and off for the past few years. Things have always seemed perfect between the two prefects despite their rocky relationship, however now Kailey doesn't seem to care for him to even try to salvage their relationship, even going on dates with Durmstrang boys! [Link to Topic] Could it have been his 'fake death' that made her realize that losing him wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be? According to my sources, Njord himself has no idea of Kailey's dates, so consider this your warning to dump the tramp Njord.

Love is In the Air?
[ul][li]Many of you might have heard that Professor Firn, Transfiguration Professor, recently suffered a gunshot to his head though a lot may not know the full story. It turns out he had shot himself - and this act of stupidity was done so because his current partner, Nurse Pearl Kanti, respectably denied his propose. How over-dramatic! And who was there to help him through his rough times, none other than Kida Frost, of course. [Link to Topic]</LI>
[li]Funnily enough before Professor Firn's dramatic performance, Slytherin Head of House Professor Manteia showed Professor Firn that his Slytherin students were not ones to mess with. [Link to Topic] Some people who swear they were listening at the door, say they heard Professor Manteia say Professor Firn needed a gun shot to the head ironically enough and others are even suggesting Professor Manteia shot him himself!
[li]In other, happier news, Professor Tom Fletcher, CoMC Professor and Gryffindor Head of House, has found love with a woman, despite the fact that he is a Death Eater! [Link to Topic]
[li]Professor Rowann seems to also have found love with a mysterious Ministry worker, yet unidentified to myself and my sources. [Link to Topic][/li][/ul]

A Big Revealing
All there is to be said about these next few pages:
Hoshi Koshiba is head over heals in love with Henric Lee.
Here's your proof, right out of Koshiba's sketchbook.
Desperation
July 16 - first day grounded

a-2.jpg

Haru.jpg

Though the hair is a diffrent color we all know who the guy is. -_-
He's miles away and Henric Lee still can't let me be.

Insanity
July 21 - One week grounded

coupledark1.jpg

I know in the first one it looks like he's smiling but really it's the fake smile he always wares. I even got that one right. I such a loser but really what else is there to do when all you can see is four walls and your music system.

Back to School
Bored in my dorm so I decided to try some life like sketches.

daniel_henney_050021-1.jpg

Henric Lee must die...
[More and Full Topic*]
[*Slytherin Girls viewable only]

Heard it Through the Grapevine
[ul][li]Ava Prince, Slytherin First Year shows she is actually nice when she and Sterling Staton, Slytherin First Year, are caught in rain on the Quidditch pitch. [Link to Topic]
[li]Alyssa Snow, Slytherin Third Year, has finally met someone worthy of her time, not surprising that it isn't a Hogwarts New Zealander, the boys at this school just can't keep up with her. [Link to Topic]
[li]Chace Harker, Slytherin Fifth Year, seems to have moved on from the drama of Katalina Vanderhol, Gryffindor Fifth Year Prefect, and her beau Sumner Reine, well at least long enough to ask Slytherin Seventh Year, Sophia Stark to the Yule Ball. [Link to Topic*] [*Slytherin only viewable]
[li]Leia Evans, Hufflepuff First Year, has a secret she's not willing to share. What could it possibly be that the 'sweet and innocent' 'puff is actually lying about to all her friends? [Link to Topic]
[li]Isaac Chambers, Slytherin First Year, seems to have moved on from his hopeless case with Isabella Chaos, and now has his pretty blue eyes set on Arianna Tipley, Hufflepuff Second Year. [Link to Topic]
[li]Letting her guard down for a change, Ravenclaw First Year Merlina Caliburn was spotted kissing Gryffindor First Year Ryuu Arai in the seventh floor corridor. [Link to Topic]
[li]Lexi Rodriguez, Slytherin Third Year, tried starting her own form of a Glam Squad called the "Pretty Committee" but that got nowhere fast! She threatened the GS and said she was going to go after Alyssa Snow first however so far there hasn't been a strike, and the GS doesn't seemed worried one bit.
[li]While Leia Evans has been chatting it up with quite a few boys, (Kaleb Styx, Sam Prince, Noah Esquire) her best friend Emma Meminger, Ravenclaw First Year has been left alone to deal with a broken heart after her almost lover, Cyril Tokarev, Gryffindor First Year unexpectedly disappeared from school.
[li]It is rumored Noah Esquire is after the heart of his best friend Leia, who is seemingly blind to his affections for her as she is charmed by Kaleb. It is also said that Noah is jealous of Sam Prince, whom Leia supposedly also fancies, so Noah started a band to rival Sam's just to get Leia's attention.
[li]Arisa Havishmen, Hufflepuff Second Year, was seen kissing Tichondrius Illitharis after the second edition of the Gossip Magazine had been released just to 'prove' something to me, ha. [Link to Topic] Why does Sern Summers, Gryffindor Second Year, put up with this tramp? In other words, why by the cow when you can get the milk for free?
<LI>[li]Lisa Boatwood, Ravenclaw First Year, and Tyson Huntly, Gryffindor First Year have been seen getting quite close lately. [Link to Topic][/li][/ul]

You're nobody, until you're talked about.
Got anything you feel is gossip worthy? Send it in to Gossip Magazine and see it get published!

[Once again, thanks to all those who helped and submitted gossip tips. I am asking that ANYONE who wants to be mention in the magazine PLEASE PM me! It can be about ANYTHING, I don't mind! ^_^

Also! If you see any errors, name misspellings/wrong class year/wrong links! please PM me to let me know so I can fix them. ^_^ ]

Isabella's reaction at the Slytherin table:
It was another morning after a sleepless night. The Slytherin was very quickly becoming crankier and crankier the longer she didn't sleep. She had stopped attending all classes but her two electives and when her body was overcome with lack of sleep, she'd sometimes crash for an entire day or so. Above all, the Gossip Magazine was really taking its toll on her and she had to admit she was becoming quite sloppy with it, though it was at least looking better than ever. It was clear that she was becoming crankier and thus, meaner, through the magazine as she began saying vicious things without caring who they were about. She had lost track of her schedule, no longer just seeming unorganized but actually being unorganized so when many owls came fluttering in during breakfast that morning, she too like the rest of her classmates was quite surprised to see her magazine land on her empty plate. She picked it up, smiling lightly at the newest glossy cover and rubbed her sleep ridden eyes with large bags under them as she opened it up to read it.

Andy went down to breakfast with a bit more pep in her step than she had in recent weeks. She sat down with the Hogwarts Monthly and pouring herself a pumpkin juice began to read through it. The team had really done a great job. She groaned when she came to the gossip column and it was this that made her look about her to see and hear the buzz about the Great Hall once more. She knew very well what that meant and looking down the table saw copies of the latest magazine. For nearly ten minutes she was able to ignore it but when once again she was begin subjected to stares and whisperings from people passing the table she couldn't leave it any longer. She folded up her copy of the Hogwarts Monthly and drained her glass of pumpkin juice. She got up and picked up a copy of the magazine before settling down at the table once more to read it. She was incensed immediately that her fellow team mate was dragged through the dirt once again and felt sympathy for Taylor. It was reading on that her mouth hung open. Maisie Hampton was a werewolf.

Andy wondered had she ever seen this girl and vaguely thought she had, well she was just going to have to seek her out now that was for sure. She was tired already of the magazine when she came to the piece with her name on practically every line. Where they got the idea that herself and Bruin had ever actually been an item was beyond her. Denying their feelings, she may have been denying hers but he certainly had none for her. That was made abundantly clear. When she read that it was Cyndi he had asked, she sighed. Of course Cyndi was absolutely stunning. Completely drop dead gorgeous infact and they were best friends and got on brilliantly, it made perfect sense for him to ask her. Andy couldn't feel any animosity towards her bestfriend at all no matter how hard she wished he was taking her instead.

"A downgrade!" she said aloud, "Who is writing this crap?"

Cyndi walked into the Great Hall and saw that the latest issue of the Gossip Magazine had been released. With a sigh and an eye roll, Cyndi reached the Gryffindor table and sat down, not too far from Andy. Cyndi opened it and looked inside, noticing that many Gryffindors were in the magazine itself.

"Whoever writes this must not like Gryffindor" Cyndi muttered to herself as she skimmed over the articles noticing Kida's and Taylor's names. She also read with a start an article where a girl named Maisie from Slytherin admitted to being a werewolf. Cyndi's jaw dropped open as she read the article. Continuing to read, Cyndi came across the articles labeled "Heartbreaks and Rebounds." Quickly scanning, Cyndi saw that it was about Bruin and Andy. Just as she was about to turn the page, Cyndi saw something that made her stop. Her own name looking up at her from the pages, and as she read, she saw that whoever wrote this knew about Bruin asking her to the ball. Cyndi hadn't gotten around to telling anyone and had no idea how anyone could have known.

Looking up quickly at Andy, Cyndi was very nervous. She had hoped to tell Andy alone in the privacy of their dormroom, but now, with this, she wouldn't get that chance. Bruin and Cyndi were only going as friends, but the way the magazine was making it sound was that she was some sort of rebound for Bruin. Cyndi no longer felt hungry and stood up to leave. Before she did though, she turned to Andy, "Umm...I really need to go now, but can we talk later, please?" she said pleadingly. She needed to get a chance to explain.

Andy turned at the sound of her bestfriends voice and smiled.
"Sure of course Cyndi" she wondered if it had anything to do with the article, perhaps there was no truth in his asking her but why wouldn't he for crying out loud. Maybe.. Andy stopped herself before her imagination ran riot. She would hear what Cyndi had to say first, it mightened even have anything to do with the magazine at all.

Taylor arrived slightly late to the Great Hall and noticed instanly the chaos that had erupted through it. Which meant only one thing. The Gossip Magazine had struck for a third time. Taylor sighed, highly considering walking right out of that hall then and there. Would she be in it a third time? She didnt want to know for the risk of getting hurt, but the bigger part of her did, because her curiosity was not one of her better traits.

Walking slowly to the Gryffindor table, she bit her lip, noting angry faces everywhere. Taking a seat she reached for one of the magazines. She sucked in a breath as she saw many familiar faces on the front cover. Scorpius. That meant trouble for Taylor. She also noticed Toni, Sam and her very own cousin. She dropped the magazine back onto the table. She should just walk away. There was nothing forcing her to read the magazine. Taking a deep breath, she stood up and grabbed the magazine once more. Clenching her hand in a fist around it. She would read it, but not in the great hall.

Merlina bristled as she entered the Great Hall, the buzz that was leaking out into the entrance hall could only mean one thing and that was the Gossip Magazine. One of her classmates had laughed at her and quite loudly exclaimed that she never knew Merlina had it in her.
Confused she walked in and on seeing her cousin immediately headed over to her, the look on Romy's face said an awful lot, it meant she had made it into another issue of the magazine. She sat down beside her and pulled over the first magazine she saw and immediately saw the picture of her cousin on the front and frowned.

"Is it bad?" she spoke in Italian because she thought Romy would prefer it that way for now. She flipped through until she came to the other pictures of her cousin and Bruin Dumbledez. She read the article and sighed, some nasty witch or wizard were having a great time printing gossip about everyone, it was disgusting.
"It is useless to ignore this but you should try" Another article had gotten her attention and she folded the magazine and showed it to her cousin.
"Do you think there is truth in this? Another werewolf?" still she spoke in Italian.

Andromeda picked up the bunched magazine and decided instead to hold onto it, so she shoved it into her bag just as her cousin sat with her. She liked that Merlina reverted to Italian as if it were some submersive code that only the two of them could understand. She turned the once despondent fact to her and smiled, turning as well to her fathers language.
"Hey you, yes it is pretty bad I guess but I'm not sure I really care about what they write anymore. It seems pointless you know. Sure it hurts people but I've been hurt enough this year already, I can't keep letting crap get to me. But, it's Raff and Hadan, Jaken and Estrella. Ok I certainly didn't like being called a downgrade, I didn't even know they were dating and well, the stuff about Bruin will die down just like it did before. I can't see him climbing up on tables and changing into a bear this time. He got himself an awesome date to the Yule Ball and is getting on with his life. Something perhaps I should really start doing"
Andy turned back and decided to attempt to eat something though her stomach seriously didn't feel up to it. She was not at all 100% convinced of her own bravado but knew it was she had to try to move on once and for all. It was stupid hoping like this all the time, it certainly wasn't getting her anywhere.

When Merlina folded the magazine and showed her the other article, Andy nodded her head.

"I think it could be true. I'm going to search her out just in case. Wouldn't it be awesome to have another werewolf. I don't mean it like that, I just mean I won't be on my own and it sounds like she's having a tough time coping. We could be there for one another" Andy bit her lip and wondered if this Maisie girl would even be approachable and then remembering something else turned the page and pointed to another section.
"You made the spread too, any truth in that one?"

Merlina turned an angry face to her cousin.
"You are a Fiorelli, we do not give up. Not on our friends, not on family and most importantly not on what we care for most. I do not think you should be giving up on him so fast."
she looked at the page about the werewolf and nodded her head.
"If you think so, frankly I think one werewolf is plenty but that is just me" she attempted a smile which was quickly wiped off her face when she saw the piece her cousin showed her.

"Ryuu... oh no!" she gasped, not realising that she had reverted back to English either she went on, "He already hates me, this is going to make it worse."

Andromeda put a reassuring arm about her cousins shoulders and shook her head.
"You mean you really kissed him then?" she too reverted back to English as she looked at Merlina, "Don't you think you're a bit young to be kissing boys?"

She didn't mean to be condescending but she really did think that at 11years old Merlina had enough to be dealing with school and studies without worrying about boys.
"You should be out enjoying yourself, having fun and making friends. Don't be worrying about boys".

"It is a long story and I do not have to explain my actions to you. I was simply testing a theory though. I am not saying any more on the subject and if I want to kiss someone then it is none of your business. Did you not ever in your life kiss a boy just because? And I am having fun, sort of. I'm studying and working my butt off in class Romy what more do you want from me?" she sighed and went back to the front page of the magazine beginning to read it again from the beginning.

She missed Ryuu terribly but she wouldn't admit it to anyone and even in class he ignored her. Choosing to sit far from her and leaving as soon as the bell went.

Andy reached out and touched Merlina comfortingly on the shoulder.
"Sorry Merlina, I'm a bit of an ass. Of course I did, once last year actually. The first time I ever kissed anyone and he... he didn't like it or me. Anyhow, I'm sorry and you're right I should mind my own business and I don't want anything at all from you. I guess after what happened to me in first year, I just want to make sure you thoroughly enjoy yourself as I couldn't" she smiled again at her before looking about the Great Hall.
The gossip magazine generated way to much heat.
"I'm going to head off ok, I'll catch you later. I promise"

with that Andy pulled her bag from the bench and slinging it over her shoulder made her way out of the great hall and up the stairs to the seventh floor.

Ryuu stepped into the Great Hall, without an expression upon his face. His silk-like black hair curtained the majority of his face. His usual odd outfit fluttered around him. It wasn't often Ryuu was seen in the Great Hall. Ryuu's pale blue eyes swept the students in a slow yet steady fashion. Though he felt someone brush past him when an older Gryffindor girl exited the table. She had burgundy like hair, but that was all he caught. Or bothered to catch. Ryuu turned his head to face in front of him once more. He approached the familiar girl, the Ravenclaw.

A magazine stopped him, as he silently picked it up and read it, even the part about him and Merlina. Someone was there? Watching? Ryuu put the magazine down, and placed a chilling hand on Merlina's shoulder from behind. Ryuu spoke incredibly softly, his voice tangling with the air like a spider's silk, "Merlina, does this bother you?" Ryuu removed his hand, knowing full well of how cold it was.

She felt the hand touch her before the words could ever reach her and she sighed, closing her eyes. Knowing who it was, the very person she had thought would never come near her again. She had messed up and it had been a while now since their last meeting, the one that got printed in the stupid magazine. She could not look at him but chose simply instead to move the magazine she had back on to the table. Standing up to move away she stopped infront of him.

"I'm sorry. I know you don't want anything to do with me..." she braved a look up into his pale blue eyes, "and I'm sorry someone saw me kiss you that day. I didn't mean for this to happen." she indicated the magazine and wondered exactly how much he hated her now.

"I was just leaving, you don't have to worry. I was at the wrong table anyhow".

Ryuu listened to her sigh, as his hard, cold eyes slightly lessened in the fierceness they had always held. Though it was just slightly noticeable. Ryuu swiftly moved his hair out of his face with the flick of his head. his fingers slid across his cheek, as if to assure himself that he was still there, and his hair wasn't hiding him anymore. The shadow dweller had emerged from the ver shadows he vowed to stay in. Ryuu stared at the young Ravenclaw, trying to anticipate her next move. She would try to run...

Run from him. Ryuue narrowed his pale eyes, "You still know not what I want. And know not what I care about." Ryuu grabbed a magazine, using his swift agility, and ripped it clean in half. Though no anger or even a thread of it flickered in his expression or eyes. He allowed the papers to drop onto the floor, and Ryuu wondered if this act alone would mean something. He cared not for the magazine. Ryuu spoke once more, "What I do want is for you to not leave again." His face still did not change, like he was merely a marble statue, incapable of emotions at all. Ryuu knew not how to behave in front of other people, just those like him, just his family.

Within a blink of an eye, Ryuu's arms were around the Ravenclaw, giving her a quick, gentle and fragile hug. Ryuu's eyes had closed, and he had no idea what he was doing. When the subconscious mind snapped him out of it, Ryuu dropped his arms, and took a step back. His eyes had a flicker of shock in them, but mostly, they read confused and not understanding.

Merlina could only look at him for a moment, he was beautiful. She never thought she would use that word to describe any boy but Ryuu was. There was such an innocence to him, a dangerous innocence if that was even possible. She hesitated before beginning to move and then he spoke to her. She watched as he tore the magazine effortlessly before her and quickly she looked back at him. Had he done that to prove something to her? That it didn't bother him? That he did want them to be friends? Merlina did not want to get her hopes up, she had dwelled too long the past few weeks in despair of her own making. Missing the strange friend she had come to care about so much.

His next words startled her, made her heart gasp and her breath catch in her throat. He didn't want her to leave. Merlina could only look at him speechless. She couldn't remember the last time she had been rendered that way but was almost certain it had probably been in his company as well. Before she knew how to respond to his words he had swiftly moved to hug her and Merlina had the momentary, fleeting feeling that she was being held by someone so tender that he would possibly break if she were to embrace him back. The hug was excruciatingly sweet and Merlina closed her own eyes for the briefest of moments to savour the experience. It was likely the only time Ryuu would show any emotion as physically as this. Relaying each detail to memory as he pulled back with a look of utter confusion on his face, Merlina understood. He had never instigated that kind of contact with anyone, perhaps family but certainly no one outside.

She recognised that this had been a huge undertaking for him and did not press the issue at all. She would learn to respect this about him and know in future not to attempt to be so physical with him, hard though it was for her Italian nature to comprehend and execute.
"I won't leave" she told him wanting badly to reach out and reassure him that what he had just done was a good thing, that he didn't need to feel awkward by it. Instead she smiled and held out a very formal hand, "Friends again?"

Ryuu made no move, not even his fingers. Ryuu simply stood, frozen. She would run, after physical contact like that. However, he was confusing her with himself. He would have been the one running, not her. She wasn't like him. Did that mean that he should stay away? No, because she was different too. That was why they bonded so quickly. They were destined to be friends. Ryuu realized that now, and hopefully, she would come to understand him like he would for her.

Ryuu nodded, and took her hand in his, if only for a swift second. "Friends... Perhaps this is what they call destiny." Ryuu grinned ever so slightly, so uncatchable, it could have been just a trick of the eye. Nonetheless, a tiny smile was on his pale lips, and it was the first time in what felt like years since he ever even remotely smiled.

Gah, low on words... >.<

If she had not felt the sudden contact herself she would have doubted it's ever been there. His hand in hers though fleeting had felt perfect, his coolness against the heat her own radiated. They were like two complete opposites that made sense somehow, she couldn't explain it and didn't want to.

"Friends" she smiled at him dazzled by the fact that just as swiftly as he had touched her hand, hugged her, entered her life, he had smiled. She knew he had because every inch of his beautiful face she had relayed to memory and that slight turn of his mouth had never surfaced before. He was trying and his effort was for her.Merlina's own smile was no longer awkward but seemed to transform her features so that even she for a brief moment looked pretty.
"I have great time for destiny then" she looked once more at the torn magazine before turning back to him, "I am sorry I didn't respect your boundaries or you for that matter. I've missed you.

She couldn't help but be honest with him, he was now after all her bestfriend.

Ryuu was not much aware of the influence he was putting on Merlina. He didn’t know much at all, really. All he knew was that they were opposites, and opposites must come together for a perfect unity. And the bond seemed unbreakable. The event recorded in the magazine revealed that. Not even it could really tear them apart. How strange, though, it seemed like it brought them together as well. How odd things were sometimes, but odd things were usually great. He had someone in his life now, whether he was comfortable with it or not. He had to be now. Merlina was his friend.

And he wanted her there. Ryuu noticed that she looked different when she smiled, but the Gryffindor did not notice beauty like others did. He did not see outer appearances, but the inside. He was trained like that. It was an acquired skill, and he was still learning it. Ryuu glanced down at the magazine when she did, and he murmured, “It’ll be okay. I just…need to get used to things. Learn.” Ryuu shrugged lightly, his expression going back to his natural, calm form.

The ‘I’ve missed you’ bit alarmed him. Was he supposed to say it back? When he didn’t even know what it meant? “I’m afraid… I don’t know what those words mean exactly. However, I did find myself rather… desolate without you around.”

Merlina heard him admit that he didn't know what her words meant and taking a deep breath simply smiled as she pushed her glasses back up the bridge of her nose.
"It means.. that I was desolate without you too"
she preferred his way of saying it, it sounded so utterly wonderful. She stopped herself fast, she didn't allow herself romantic notions, at least never had until Ryuu but knew that now she could not. Would not ever again jeopardise the fragile friendship that existed between them. She hoped with time it would strengthen, would be a huge factor in her life. Wanting now to change the subject so neither would be awkward with the other, Merlina pushed her hair behind her ears before looking at him.
"Are you already for exams soon?" she had wanted desperately in the few classes they shared to sit with him and even offer to study with him but couldn't bare his rejection of her. But now that they were friends again, perhaps they might.

Ryuu nodded slightly, understanding. So they were the same, missing someone and being desolate. Though he preferred his saying, just because it seemed more realistic to him. Ryuu just stood there, before moving his arms across his chest. Ryuu refused to lose out on Merlina again. Ryuu released a sigh, and bit his lip, “Yes. Though I prefer to not worry about exams.” Ryuu shrugged a bit. He didn’t mind classes. Though truthfully, he preferred to just be himself…

"Not worry about exams? I think I've aged two years with worry"
As they were standing now Merlina wondered if he would prefer to sit down, he obviously had come in for his breakfast and she was keeping him from it.
"I'm keeping you from your breakfast" she shrugged with a slight smile as she stepped out of his way, "We can catch up again later if you want."

She knew she wanted, she was doing nothing else but studying for the rest of the day anyhow. Ryuu would have been a nice distraction from that but she wasn't going to let him starve on her account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back