The Goddess in the Tower.

Andromeda whistled low "Now THAT was impressive!" she gushed in awe. "Well now that you've found her I can leave you in peace again."
She smiled at him and looked at his owl, "she's adorable".

Athena was very angry as she left him and flew away "AThena! Wait I have a job for you!" Brian called out, He knew she could be picky and he guessed forcing her down like that was offensive "man!" Brian said kicking the wall, then jumping up and down with shooting pains in his foot.

"Maybe I should go and let you and your girl there sort things out?" Andy smiled backing slowly to the opening, "It's not like you need me anymore any way is it?"
she was trying so hard to resist the urge to crack up with laughter again.

Brian saw Athena Fly close to the owlery "get back here now!" he ordered slightly mad, but Athena continued to ignore him "fine won't come willingly, then ACCIO ATHENA!" He cried pointing his wand at the owl. He hadn't really expected the spell to work but was surprised to see his owl, very angrilly soaring towards him at a high rate of speed "oh shi-!" Brian called out as she hit him dead on in the face knocking him down once more.

Athena was very angry and began pecking and scratching Brian with sharp claws as she flew away again. With torn clothes and cuts on his face and arms Brian got up and looked at her " FINE LEAVE!" he cried angrily noticing that the letter he'd written was also torn to shreds.

Andy watched as Athene flew away again and witnessed Brian getting maddeningly angry. She had never seen him like this. He roared out the spell and Andy looked at Athena struggling against the spell. Once she had landed against her will she all but attacked him, Andy stood there horrified. She couldn't do anything short of stupefying the bird and she thought better not risk it.
She flinched as the bird flew away once more and Brian roared at it, being honest Andy didn't know if it was also aimed at her. She shoved her hands into her pockets watching him look at his ripped letter.
She bit her lip as she always did at moments like these. She felt something in her pocket and pulled out some treats she had brought to give to Freckles earlier in the day. Andy had an idea, it always worked for her and had always worked at the animal sanctuary back home.

She walked over to Brian and asked him to hold out his hand.
"Just do it Brian please!"

"NO!" Brian said loudly looking at Athena "STUPID BIRD! YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO ATTACK!" he called out angrily as blood dripped over his eyes, he knew he deserved it but still, the cuts did sting "OR RIP UP THE POST!" He cried again.

Athena merely hooted as though saying 'who cares' making Brian even more angriy

Andy got mad herself now, she knew he was in pain she could see the blood but the bird was frightened it wouldn't have attacked otherwise and she could sense Brian's anger - what creature in their right mind would come to a cruel master!
Andy looked at him and hollered loud and clear,
"She won't come if you abuse her! She won't come when you keep shouting at her!" Andy grabbed the owl treats she had been holding in her hand and lay them on the windowsill of the owlery.
"She got a fright earlier, not every animal takes kindly to being wretched from one place to another. You certainly wouldn't like it. She attacked out of fear you numbskull!" she glared at him, "now can we do this my way or not?"
She stood now with hands on her hips and though Brian was taller than her she still looked very formidable. The amber of her eyes were burning again.

"YOU DEAL WITH YOUR OWL HOW YOU WANT I'LL DEAL WITH MINE!" Brian said furiously, he'd been the one hurt yet she was blaming him for all this! h was outraged. "that bird needs to be taught a lesson!" Brian said pointing his wand at her "I'll summon her again, this time when she tries to attack, I'll use Protego and blast her back, that'll show she can't cut me up and get away" he exclaimed with a manical laugh.

To be honest he was more angry about his letter being ripped. Brian was stupid in the fact that he actually had hoped that this would be the letter his parents actually read, yet by ripping it up Athena had not only crused his dream, but also showed him the truth of what value sending letters to his parents there actually was. He hated that and hated himself for thinking that, he also hated having to admit Andromeda was right and that this was his fault. The combination of all that hate made Brian someone he didn't want to be.

Andromeda's jaw dropped in outrage, before she knew what she was doing she raised her hand and brought it with a clear resounding crack across his face.
"Snap out of it, Brian!" she said but this time her voice was deathly calm, in a tone she had never used before. She had never let herself get this angry before. But she would not stand by and let her best friend hurt his owl, no matter what the bird had done to him.
"Your way sucks do you hear me!" she said glaring at him, her eyes flaring in their sockets.

Brian simply stared at her stunned, "do whatever" he simply said calmly as he walked away.

Andromeda watched him walk away and looked at her hand. She had never struck another living creature or person in all her life, her hand stung and her temper began to deflate.Tears pricked her eyes, she was so not walking after him. She was fed up of his moods and how it was always her who got the brunt of them.
She sat down on the cold hard floor of the owlery and put her head into her hands.
When the tears came she let them, it was a silent pain she felt her tears were of anger and frustration. She was sorry she had hit him but he could have seriously hurt his owl and that she couldn't let him do.
He would have so regretted it once his own anger had passed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back