The Ghost in The Abandoned Classroom

"Yes I do. She's already dead same as her daughter. But her granddaughter is still alive and I didn't know where." said Carla now flying around the room slowly.

Laura suddenly came to think about Carla have said. Luna died? Granddaughter? And then Laura suddenly wanted to help too. Yes, she know that Carla was already a ghost but she wanted to help her. "Granddaughter? What's her name?" asked Laura.

Carla suddenly stopped. "Let me try to remember." she said. She was trying to remember the name of the girl who once entered the place where this bloody ghost haunts as she gazed at the window. The memories were flashing back but it counts on seconds as Carla was trying to remember the name. Until, the name suddenly strike on her head. "Lumina! Lumina Crescent!" she said happily.

Lumina Crescent... Edward and Laura were both wondering if this girl was a Hogwarts Student. What does this girl look like? What house she's belong? The questions were running above the twin-like siblings like a whirlpool. So, Edward asked Carla, "Um, is she a Hogwarts Student?"
"What house is she belong?" added Laura
"What year?" asked Edward again.
"What does she looks like?"

The questions were easy but the twin-like were hoping that Carla could still remember. They can still feel Carla's mist and it was a bit creepy as it enters their nerves like an iceberg in a very low temperature which reaches the negative point.

Carla sighed. Not all the questions were easy since one of it were difficult because she really don't know. "Well, I only know three questions you have asked." she admitted. "Yes, Lumina is a Hogwarts Student. She belongs in Slytherin. Um, just saw it on her badge. Umm, about her appearance... oh yes, she has long blonde hair and a pair of brown eyes. I'm sorry but I didn't know what year is she now. But I think she's already in sixth year or seventh year. I'm not sure."

"No, it's okay." reassured Edward. Just as Carla finished giving about Lumina's information, Edward's wrist watch suddenly alarmed. It was dinner time. He quickly nudged Laura. "We have to go now in the Great Hall. It's already dinner time." he said.

Laura looked at her watch. Yes, Edward was right, it's already dinner time. She and Edward suddenly looked at Carla. "Thanks." they said together with a smile. "By the way, it's already dinner time. Um, Carla we have to go now." she said apologetically.

Because they have to go, Carla became gloomy as before. She's going to be alone again. Water spread on her cold silver blue eyes. She took a deep breath and looked at the twin-like siblings. She can't take it, she wanted to cry now. After a few seconds, a silver tear suddenly dropped on a cold gray marble floor.

As Edward was watching Carla's sad face, he suddenly felt cold. He can't take Carla's gloomy face. Actually he and Laura are going to visit this gloomy ghost every free time. He looked at Carla again. "Don't worry. We're going to visit yo every free time." he said sincerely with a smile. "That's right." agreed Laura wearing a smile too.

And because of the twin-like siblings have said, Carla suddenly felt okay. "Promise?" she asked, trying to figure out if the twin-like were both saying the truth. Since she didn't want to expect from nothing. Besides, expecting to much can give you tears.

"Promise." said the twin-like siblings. They were actually saying the truth and since Carla was an example of an isolated and lonely ghost, they wouldn't try to leave her forever as if it they don't even know her or don't even care. Edward and Laura were not like that. They were friendly and can keep a promise.

"We're going to visit you okay? Stop crying." said Laura with her very sweet smile. Now, she's liking this ghost more and more and both her and Edward wanted Carla to be their best friend.

And because of this, Edward and Laura could see Carla's lightened up face as if it like a sun rising in the orange sky in the morning. She flee around the classroom with her very wide smile. "Bye!" said Carla happily and then the twin-like siblings bid goodbye and walked outside the classroom as Carla was watching them. They were sure that Carla wasn't sad anymore.

One day, they visit Carla again and both of them became best friends.

* * *​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back