Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
What's this? Oh my I'm posting one of these again :0

All Smiles,
indianaav.gif
Indiana Night
Probably the one character with the biggest life plan at the moment with little room for anything else than friends and enemies. Her life has been plotted and planned out and is a secret to most of you :p Anyway I'm looking for her to have some other friends here and there from the houses and in the years around her. Also perhaps an enemy who could always team up with Josefina San Buenaventura and make life hell for Indiana. :)

All Thought,
tumblr_lkbq5ydtKG1qfgkv0o1_500.gif
Bitiun San Buenaventura
This girl has one hell of a life in front of her. And her relations are pretty planned until further notice until around 6th/7th year when she'd need a guy to make her feel loved so if you're interested in the possibility let me know! Otherwise she really needs a close friend someone she can tell everything too, it'd be really nice. Also enemies who get along with her identical twin sister but not her would be great as well!

All Evil,
tumblr_lg3217G8Hp1qcqg9so1_500.gif
Josefina san Buenaventura
This girl really just needs someone who can always be there to get in trouble with her. A pure friend in the act of bullying others. Otherwise she wouldn't really get along with people, unless they swim, then she could put aside their differences and be friends when near water that is.

Others
I have other characters whom if you're wishing to plot with I can pull off the shelves for you! :)
Georgiana and Kayden Night Both Professional Quidditch players now!
Jordan Trace Vanderhol, 7th year, no major plotting for him at all right now.
Judd Ford, my goofy Hufflepuff Third year. I really want to get back to him!
Connor Barnard and Adalyn Jez, my old Durmies who've now moved on and are up for plottage stuffs.
And Jamie Valentine :) Fifth Year now if I've done my math correctly! Home-schooled in England by her older brother.

If anyone has need for just about anyone I probably have that character hidden away somewhere ready for usage!

Hey Steph.
I have acouple of people I could offer.
Myuna Kickett (sixth year)
I could offer her as a 'friend' or frenemy or mentor for Josefina. she is pretty hard headed. loves surfing (and all other water sports) she comes from australia. She doesn't care if she gets into trouble. picking on people she will se as a bit of light hearted fun, it wouldn't be a full on picking on them repeatedly but sort of a one off. however she realises that she is actually upsetting them she will apologise. maybe she could see her picking on someone and I don't know maybe somehow both join in and discourage her meaning that they some how end up seriously/friendly bullying each other and then the original victim can get away

next
rhiannon McGowan
she could be a friend or mentee of Bituin or a victim of Josefina. she is a first year hufflepuff. she is pretty smart and likes studying wanting to be a doctor when she leaves school (she is muggle born) she is pretty friendly and innocent and she can not lie (a trait i still haven't brought into practice yet)

let me know what you think. or any questions/suggestions.
Mia

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back