Genevieve Fuentes

'Evie' 🐉

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Rigid Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Evie was willing to try anything to find the last person on her list. It had been a long day and she was tired and just wanted some time to herself already. She shouted this person's name as loud as she could as she wandered around the corridors, but there was unfortunately no success so far. However she was definitely not going to give up. The next room she was up to searching was the Student Lounge. She entered the room, bursting the door open on the way in. "Emrys Connelly!" she shouted, waving the rose above her head. "Anyone here with that name? Or anyone know of anyone with the name... Emrys Connelly!!"

Emrys was cuddled up on a couch with his friends, reading a novel, when he heard his name being called. He looked up, blinking. "That's my name," He called to the girl, curious as to what she could want with him.

Evie beamed as a boy sitting on a couch nearby said that was his name. She had finally found him! "I have a rose for you!" she exclaimed, hurrying over to him and reaching into her basket for her very last rose. She held the yellow rose out to him with the note attached to the stem.

Thanks for making me feel safe and not caring when I talk to much if you ever need me to return the favour I'm there I'm really good at distracting people like I'll distract you so hard I'll forget I'm distracting you I'm just that good OH and if you still want company to the club fair next year I'm there in a heartbeat everyone should have cool friends like you so Happy Valentine's!!!
LOVE MARNIE

Emrys smiled, taking the rose. "Thank you," He murmured, taking several long moments to read the note and smiling softly. Marnie was such a sweetheart.

"No problem!" Evie exclaimed in response to the boy. She always liked when people thanked her for it. It made her feel like she was doing a good job. "I have more roses to deliver, so have a good day!" And with that, Evie headed out of the common room in search for her next recipient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back