The Folen Residence

Kirk Folen

Kirk had planned a day for his family to meet the girl he had met. Bana. She was one of the most nice and pretty girls he had seen. He had wanted for his father and mother to see her and welcome her to their family. She had let him stay as company and ever since things had been great in life. His job was one of the best and he had seen his mother and father more. ALthough they were both getting nearer and nearer to their time to part with the world, they lived everyday gracefully and in goodness. The Folen family was not at all like a normal Russian family. Some would even say they were a more english country. Whatever anyone said all of them were loyal to Russia.

Everyone was supposed to be arriving soon. His father and mother, and soon Bana. This was going to be a great day. Perhaps he would call up more people. Perhaps he would call his brother and sister. Although they lived busy and usually wern't able to come.

OOC: There may be certain people who will be hurt during this RP

"My goodness..." said Bana in a soft voice as she gazed upon the white expanse of the grounds surrounding the Folen home. Nervously she wrung her hands together as she stood, peeking through the large gates at the front of the house. This was even bigger than she had expected. Banafrit was supremely uncomfortable with large houses, as they were often impersonal and made her feel lost. However, if Kirk had a family then surely the place would be a bit more lively. Silently she placed a hand on the iron, jumping as the cold of it, and pushed the gate open slowly. So far there was no-one in sight, and the gate scraping along the gravel made an ugly silence-breaker.

Bana padded up to the door quickly in her white bowed shoes, pulling her pink shawl across her shoulders more tightly. Still no sign of anyone, she thought hesitantly. Have I got the right place? Carefully she removed a piece of parchment from her pocket and stared at the address. Yes, she should be in the right place.

Feeling very meek in front of the enormous doors, Banafrit reached up to one of the knockers and gave a soft rap at the door.

Kirk was going about making sure everything was perfect for Bana's arrival. He was just so excited that his name should have been in the definition of ecstasy. Everything was going as planned. Bana shoul arrive any minute and his father and mother also. Presently there was a soft rap at the door. "It must be Bana, father always bangs." Kirk said aloud. For now the house would seem empty, but soon it would getmore comfortable and less akward. Kirk walked to his massive doors and opened them up to see Bana. "Hello there, come in! Come in!." Kirk told her. She was looking great as usual and he was glad she had decided to come. "Thank you so much for coming Bana." He said.

He wondered when his mother and father would show. He glanced at Bana again and then at himself. SHe was dressed nicley. He smiled at her and waved her to the sofa.

All at once, Banafrit felt like home. For as soon as Kirk opened the great doors, it felt less like a mansion and more like a family home. She felt herself being swept up by Kirk's enthusiasm as she was greeted warmly, and greeting him just as warmly in return. Smoothly she stepped in to kiss his cheek, as was the proper greeting a lady gives a good friend as Bana was taught. Nevertheless, it made her slightly pink, and her cheeks matched the elegant shawl wrapped around her body. "Thank you very much for inviting me!" she exclaimed, glancing up at the high ceiling in momentary awe. "Your home is lovely," she complimented in her gentle voice.

Carefully she swept into the next room after Kirk and paused awkwardly, wondering where to sit. Her answer came swiftly as Kirk smiled at her warmly and gestured to the sofa, to which she responded by sitting down gracefully into the comfortable pillow. "How have you been keeping these past few days? I trust I'll meet your family soon enough, yes?" inquired Bana, already pleased with this comfortable social situation.

"My family will be here shortly! They always run just a bit late so no worries. And I have been great thank you for asking!" Kirk told Bana. He presently got up from one of the large sofas and walked into the kitchen. Suddenly he brought out two glasses of water. "Incase you are thirsty." HE said. His parents should arrive any moment now. This was one of the most greatest days he ever lived.

Soon his parents would be here and they would start in on all talking and they would be able to meet Bana, the girl he met at dawn. He just couldn't wait and soon sat down next to Bana. "How have you been Bana?" HE asked here.

((Sorry for lame post))

"Oh, wonderful as usual," Bana told Kirk brightly. She accepted the water with grateful hands, always dehydrated for some reason. Cold water was the best, and she took the biggest gulp she could whilst still just managing to be polite. "Thank you for that. Oh! I didn't mention it yet, but a few days ago I was approached by a man who appeared to be a traveling agent for Witch Weekly's models. He offered me his card, can you believe it? Do you think I should accept a modeling contract? It all sounds a bit frightening to me," she chatted merrily, but paused in her tracks in horror. Had she just said the words Witch Weekly in front of a muggle? Quick Bana, cover your tracks! With no effort and supreme deviousness, she rolled into the next sentence with ease. "I've not heard of Witch Weekly modelling, but it all sounds rather magical, doesn't it?" she chuckled as though nothing was out of the ordinary.

However, Banafrit's little slip up had her heart a-thump, and she couldn't help but look around eagerly for Kirk's parents to take her mind off things. "Tell me about your siblings, though," said Bana conversationally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back