The first meeting

Durick Forrest

As durick enter the room it was everything he had hoped for.

There where empty cauldrons in the pack of the room for the clubs potion making. He was glad that the Keller would be able to help the students with a few potions that they would be making in the club.

There where a few tables in the back that held tea set and specail incents. one table had a crystal ball. He smiled. the new Divination teacher could lecture the glass on how to read tea leafs and what teas were best for reading the future.

There on the left wall was a few how to books from muggle authors and a few muggle plants. The muggle studie professor could show use how and why the muggles took great work to make a garden with no magic what so ever.

On the right wall was a cabnet with all sorts of wild plants seed and samples. he would teach the club so much wonder thingabout plants that they will not look at a weeds the same way. he chuckled.

And of course thier was a practicing area for the charms/adn spells that they would learned.

As he drew his wand he began practicing a few spells and charms that he would be teaching the club as soon as they got their...

((( i will begin as soonas four people have started rping after this one. then the rest of you can jump in and we can kick this club off to a fun start.)))

Zoe-Hope walked into the Wild Patch Club's first meeting room, and was excited to learn about wild plants, and such. "Good evening Professor" She said with a smile, and sat down waiting for the rest of the club.

Zoe goes in her front pocket and pulls out her magnificent bloodwood wand. "Yes i did sir." then curiosity got the best of her. "What are we doing this evening?" she asked eagerly.

Naomi slowly opened the door and came into the room.

"Hi" she said with a smile. "I am Naomi!" exteneding her hand for a handshake from the porfessor and first year student.

"It looks like I don't have to worry about being late." she said with a laugh.

Zoe-Hope smiled and returned the hand gesture, "Hi, I'm Zoe-Hope Weasley, 1st year Slytherin, how about you?"

"I am a first year Hufflepuff."

Hoping to make a new friend Naomi contiued the conversation.

"I am so excited about joining this club. Are you interested in Herbology?"

"yes, well i especially like planting seeds, and watching creations grow, along with the charms and potion making with them. my mum has taught me many ways to use many different potions out of plants for cooking." Then realised that she was rambling "So what about you?" feeling that she was talking too much.

Naomi was impressed by everything Zoe said and was almost to embrassed to respond. She managed to get up the courage...

"Well I am actually muggleborn and I don't really know much about magic. I loved going to the Botanical Gardens in my hometown so I thought this club would be a good way to get started." she said almost apologetically.

Then she added... "But who knows...Herbology just might be my calling!" she said with a smile.

Zoe was impressed, "so would you say muggle gardening is fun?" she asked curiously, "personally my favorite subject might be transfiguration, or charms, i enjoy using my wand very much!" she said with a little wink.

Naomi smiled back.

"Well about muggle gardening...I guess it is like you said you about planting seeds and watching your creation grow. I guess with muggles we just do it without magic. It like watching all your hard work pay off and turn into something more beautiful then you never imagined."

"but don't you get bored waiting for it to grow, and what about bugs? we just put charms around our plants, what do muggles do?" she then realised that she should save her questions for the muggle studdies teacher.

Forrest smiled as he listened to the girls. He could see that Naomi would be skilled in herbology and that Zoe would not forget herbology and be able to use it .
"there are some refresement in the cabinet next to the seeds and samples."

"Thank you Professor" she said as she headed toward the snacks.

Naomi smiled at Zoe and shrugged. "I guess gardening for muggles is just as much about the process as it is about the end result."

"oh, ok!" kendall said as she poured herself a glass of pumpkin juice.. "by the way, I'm kendall" she said, introducing herself to the professor...

Naomi noticed the new girl walking towards her and she decided introduce herself.

"Hi I am Naomi Thomas"

Zoe put her hand out, in a shaking gesture, then said "Hello, I'm Zoe-Hope Weasley." She said with a smile.

(((i will be coming to rp here soon, but i will be really busy this weekend and don't want to miss out on anything. i will show up on monday! promise!!)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back