The first enemy

Theo Smith

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Theo walked through the darks streets of Bleak street. He had grown to like it here. He felt as though he fitted in with the people that dwelled here. He was walking fast when he walked strait into someone. He turned around fast to shout at the person who had gotten in his way. " Hey are you blind or just dumb. Watch where your going next time." He stood up to his full height and looked down at the person

Vicky had been sent to pick up something from Borgen and Bruke. She didn't know what her employer was getting into but if Bleak Street was involved then it was never good. She had the package that she needed to get hugged against her chest and was looking down so as not to attract attention. It was diffcult seeing as she had a bright yellow bag at her shoulder and blue heeled boots. Still she didn't want to be recongised here. Someone walked right into and Vicky's nerves where pushed to the braking point. "Watch who you talk to like that you Bleak Street urchen!" She shreeked at the same time he shouted at her. She bent down to pick up the package because it was gaurded against magic to her dismay. She had to check it wasn't damaged against this person. Vicky was 5'5" in heels so the point where this man was looking down at her from was not that far and it didn't make Vicky feel any smaller.

Theo scowled at the arrogant little girl who thought she was better than him. " You know it takes one to know one." He frowned. How could she call him that when she was here with him too. " You know your obviously not very smart to come out with a dumb comment like that. Just in case you didnt notice we are both in Bleak Street." He stared at her with his cold emotionless black eyes.

Vicky rolled her eyes as she carefuly proded around her preciose parsel. "I unlike you, I don't doubt, don't making it habit of hanging around stink holes like this where your easily the most well dressed person." She said. Her glassy blue eyes flashed as she finally looked up at him. He seemed like a very self-centered person who thought that every one was below him. She was no different, not that she would ever admit that. "I know exsactly where I am but I was just leaving." She added with a soft humph. The package she had been inspecting seemed to be ok so she carefuly tucked it under her arm.

Theo watched her walk away. " You know its only people like you who make it a stink hole. Scum like you." He brushed down his suit getting rid of the dirt that this pittiful girl may have gotten on it. " Like i said look where your going next time."

Vicky pursed her lips into a perfect pout. "Are you seriose?" She said with her other hand on her hip. "That's so much like the pot calling the kettle black is so not even funny." She said as she dusted off the skirt of her outfit the same way the man had dusted off his suit. "I can say the same to you." She said tossing at her blond locks.

Theo lost it. He walked towards her briskley and took her by the throat and pushed her against a wall and lifted her up so her feet were of the ground. " I dont appreciate being spoken to like that." He forned. " You filthy little mudblood." He threw back back down hard onto the ground and pulled out his wand and pointed at her. " Obscuro ." He ran up to her and took what she was holding. He was curious as too why she was so protectective over it. He pointed his wand at her again. "Obliviate." He put his wand back into his pocket and calmly walked away from the girl. He turned into a near by pub and walked sat in a corner out of plain sight as he looked in the beg

Vicky kicked and frailed against the man, throwing curses words at him in french then yelled. "My blood is more pure than yours I'm sure!" then landed a kick on his shin before she was tossed back on the ground. She was not used to being manhandaled like that. Most of the time her big doll like blue eyes where enough to make most men not want to hurt such a frail looking creature. Vicky put her hand up to block the first attack with wandless magic seeing as there was no time to get her's out. She was too weak from the phisical attack on her throat though so it went through. Vicky was gasping and half blind. When the haze of the curse went away Vicky put her hand up again this time managing to black the memory curse that had been thrown at her. Before she could do anything the man took the package. On the brown paper was her name Vicky C. Barselona and under neath that was her employer's signature R. Bones. Inside was a black book inscribed with what looked like Egyption hyroglyphics. Vicky could not lose it at the risk of losing the job she had worked so hard to get. Vicky got up and got some of the grim from the streets of her clothes before taking out her wand and casting a revealing charm. She found the pub and stormed towards it.

Theo looked at the book as he took it out. He frowned when he saw the Egyption hyroglyphics. He wasnt the best in that area. He thought for a second and rememboured that he had a friend in England who specialized in this sort of thing. An evil smirk appearded in his face as he apperated out to see an old friend

Vicky walked in as soon as the man popped out. She put her hands to her lips. "The book of the Dead. I lost the Book of the Dead. The possesion of it alone could get Mrs. Bones in trouble not to mention the curses in it!" She whispered to herself though she knew that people would be looking at her oddly. She allowed herself two seconds of panic before she breathed and forced herself to think. As she ran throught motions in her head, she was making motions with her hand. Again she knew it was odd but it helped her. Finally she remembered something that the owner of the shop had said and opened her hands. "To me!" She said as if she where saying a spell. The book was back with the brown wrapping all neatly back on it. In it's place was a plastic copy with all the same simboles only scrambled to the point where they where uselss. Vicky smiled to herself and walked off. She had no idea who the man was but she was sure that this was not the last time she would see him. She would be waiting. For now she had work to get done.[/color]
Vicky walked in as soon as the man popped out. She put her hands to her lips. "The book of the Dead. I lost the Book of the Dead. The possesion of it alone could get Mrs. Bones in trouble not to mention the curses in it!" She whispered to herself though she knew that people would be looking at her oddly. She allowed herself two seconds of panic before she breathed and forced herself to think. As she ran throught motions in her head, she was making motions with her hand. Again she knew it was odd but it helped her. Finally she remembered something that the owner of the shop had said and opened her hands. "To me!" She said as if she where saying a spell. The book was back with the brown wrapping all neatly back on it. In it's place was a plastic copy with all the same simboles only scrambled to the point where they where uselss. Vicky smiled to herself and walked off. She had no idea who the man was but she was sure that this was not the last time she would see him. She would be waiting. For now she had work to get done.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back