Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Brevy
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Since Maisie and Brevity were girlfriends now, Maisie had been thinking a lot about what it meant to be dating someone. And she'd been doing loads of research. Reading a lot of books, writing both of her mothers, her siblings. And in her research, this seemed to be like a super romantic, great date idea. So, she'd gone to the kitchens, prepared a basket full of yummy snacks and grabbed some drinks, and gone out to the lake. She'd set up a big blanket, and a bunch of pillows, and a little table low to the ground. She was humming as she set everything up. Brevity would be here soon, and Maisie was feeling pretty in a soft blue sundress, her hair twisted up in a messy bun.

Brevity liked Maisie so much. She wouldn't say she loved her, though, sometimes it felt like she really really did. It was just easy. So, they were dating, and Brevity had invited her out to a picnic. Brevity was trying to not be cynical about it, especially as she approached and saw how much effort that Maisie had put into it. She rushed up to her, and went to throw her arms around Maisie for a hug and hopefully to surprise her a little.

Maisie was surprised when suddenly she was being wrapped up in a hug from Brevity. She giggled, hugging her back easily. "Brevy!" She greeted, trying to steal a kiss. "You look absolutely beautiful," She complimented, content to stay right where she was, snuggling into her girlfriend.

Brevity hugged her easily, and leaned in to kiss her back. "Me?" she said. "Look at you, you're the most beautiful girl at this school," Brevity replied with a little giggle. "You good?" she asked her softly.

Maisie smiled, and moved to sit down, trying to pull Brevity with her. "I'm perfect, now that you're here," She offered, wanting to sit as close to Brevity as she could get away with. "I'm really glad we can be out here for a date- though I love spending time with you anyways," She chattered easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back