• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

The Finnigan Mansion

Mark smiled and said " So you like her and I like your sister..and when are you going to ask my sister out?". he said looking at him slyly and started to laugh a bit.
 
"Hmm I dunno do you think she likes me?" Cam asked.
 
Mark's jaw dropped and said " Wow...you must be blind..your all she talks about most of the time". Mark turned to him and said mocking Caysi " He's so sweet and awesome and nice". he said in a girly voice. " Go talk to her man...like now dude..it's not to late and I'll talk to Kiera after your done with Caysi". he said smiling.
 
Back
Top