The Epic Snow Battle

Siddalee Simon

OOC First Name
Hannah Banana
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Sidda ran outside. There was a thick blanket of snow everywhere, and she loved it. She wrapped her scarf more tightly around her neck, made sure her hat and gloves were securely on, then quickly made a snowball and flung it at another student's head. As they turned, she dropped to the ground, pretending to have lost a glove. She grinned to herself. She hoped htis would turn into a decent snow fight. She looked around, realised noone was about to engage in battle with her at the moment, and started making a trench and wall to hide behind, in case an snow war did eventuate.

briar had been outside for a little while making piles of snowballs to throw during the snowball fight. she watched as siddalee ran outside trowing a snowball at someone else's head. good job she hasn't seen me the thought. and with that she took the snowball she was forming at that moment and threw it full pelt at Sid's head. she didn't know whether it had collided as she had already started to make another snowball. thinking that if it had then she would need ammunition and if she hadnt then she would have to try again.

Sui Chin heard Sidda and Briar having a snow fight. "Hi again! May I join you guys?" she asked the two while smiling infront of them.

Sidda was scraping together another snowball when something hit her in the back of her head. She slowly turned, saw Briar, and narrowed her eyes teasingly. She had picked up her snowball and had cocked her arm when Sui Chin bounced up and asked to join. Sidda acted without thinking. She spun around, threw the snowball straight into Sui Chin's face, and ran off, yelling "YES!!!" just before taking off and diving for cover. She hurriedly made another ball and threw it at Briar, watching with satisfaction as it hit her head and slid down her neck. 'Bullseye' she thought as she quickly made ammunition.

briar watched as sui chin bounded across the grounds to join the fight. when she asked to join it seemed like she had had the same idea as Sid, as she through a ball across at sui chin. she felt a little sorry for sui chin but then again all's fair in ... well war. she through another ball at Sid and hoped it hit but she couldn't see as she was ducking one that was aimed at her face. "Is that the best you've got, I could do better in my sleep" she called tauntingly at Sid as the ball she had thrown sailed above her head.

((i dont thnk that we should RP throwing a ball and seeing it collide on the same post so that the target has time to try and dodge of get hit))

Dang! Sidda watched as the snowball she was sure was going to hit Bri sailed over her head. She ducked another one of Bri's throws and teased back. "You have to do better than that! I'm practically snoring!" Sidda threw another ball at Bri and dived behind her wall for protection. "You'll never get me alive!!!' She yelled, throwing another out and ducking back down before she got hit.

((Good idea. Sorry! is that better? ~Banana Cake))

Braid laughed at sid as she kept the banter up. It seemed natral and reminded her sencearly of home of how her and her friends used to joke around like this. She was so cought up in her flashback that she didn't morose a lump of snow hertaling towards her. "you'll pay for that two hoof"she called accross the lawn to where sid was now hideing. sid's hiding worked in her faver as she wouldn't be able to see what bri was doing. She ducked to pich up some of her precious amunition. She stood up to carry out her plot when a huge sloppy mes hit her in the chest. Resisting the urge the tell sid to fight like a proper man she ran full pelt around the clump of trees to where sid was hideing hopeing that she wasn't expecting an attack from behind she smiled to herstlf as she lined up her shot waiting for sid to check behind the tree again and see that she was gone before releasing her misile.

Sidda laughed. "Two-hoof? What kind of insult is that? And I'm not paying. If I have to pay, then you're in debt!" She didn't know what she ws yelling, but she just kept yelling at Bri, hoping to buy some time to finish her pile of snowballs. She leapt out from behind her wall, with snowballs at the ready, all set to have an epic "shoot-out" with Bri, but she was no-where to be seen. 'Where is she?' Sidda wondered. Then, she heard a noise behind her. She whirled around, but was too late to throw a ball or to defend herself.

Briar started makeing a pile of snowballs as sid was makeing them. As soon as sid looked back towards the lawn she waited a second for her to fully realise that she had gone before throwing her biggest one straight at the back os sids head. Howevershe waited too long and sid had already turned back. Just as she through it she reaimed her throw and through it hard at her chest. She hoped that she wasn't hert. She walked back over to her too check she was okay she kept one ball in her hand to use as defence if needed "are you okay?" she asked although she had not seen the ball land the look of suprise in the girls face as the ball sales to her was more than enough reason a seasfire. She greatly wondered whether Sui chin was on her own and she promised her self to take the battle back onto the lawn as soon as it started again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back