The echos are my friends

"You could always try out for seeker. That's a 'gentle' job! We should play sometime! It would be fun." Kat said, hoping that she'd get to play sometime soon as it had been a while since she'd been on her Streak. "I've never danced in the rain before, and as I said earlier I only sing in the shower." she added, laughing at the thought of it. "Oh, you have a Venimose Tandula? Where do you keep it? I've read about them, but have never actually seen one in person. They are fascinating." Kat said wide eyed with curiosity.

Zazuka laughed. "I guess it's like singing to the echos. Something only I do. "I have two actually. I keep them in the back of the gardens so Lecrymosa doesn't bite the ankes of anyone." She said laughing softly. "I got permission from Professor Rambolt before she stopped teaching to grow them. If I can get the venom from them I can make almost any antidote. Kinda like a the stone that is taken from the stomach of a goat but in liquid form." She said and started to walk where she thought the exit was. "You can come see if you's like I just planted them back in the garden. The frosts made me have to put them in the green house for a quick second but the weathers is good now." She said. Zazuka also wanted to check up on Soccerties, her mandrake.

"Can we go look at them now?" Kat asked anxiously. This was turning out to be a good day afterall. First she meets a new friend and now she would get to see a very interesting plant. And since Herbology was her favorite class (or well it was when Professor Rambolt taught it) she thought this was just fantastic.

Zazuka nodded. "I've got nothing to do and I'm sure that Alrchameies is missing me." She said. Zazuka hoped that she was going in the right direction because she had been known to get lost down here for hours at a time. "Be careful of Lecrymosa though. She's a bit overly friendly." She said laughing a bit.

"GREAT!" Kat exclaimed happily with a grin. She looked at Zazuka who seemed to be a bit lost and said, "Urm, the stairs are this way. Just up ahead."

((Since you are the one who knows where they are located do you want to start the thread in the gardens?))

Zazuka nodded. "Oh yes. Everything looks the same down here. Or at least it does to me." She said with a sigh and started to walk where Kat had told her the stares was.

((I'm on it ^^))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back