Élise Moreau

Beaux 7th year • Jolly • Determined • Beater 🦋
OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Élise was enjoying her time at Beauxbatons, she loved the sun and the interior of the school. Marble was just about everywhere with blue accents here and there. She had been training Quidditch here and there so she was going to succeed in joining the team. She didn't mind if she was going to be an alt, but she was going to try her best. Élise had been so busy with classes and everything that she had forgotten to have fun. She had brought a soccer ball and decided to just play with it. She wasn't very good, but she liked being active.

Even though Basile had been a student at Beauxbatons for almost a year now, he still wasn't quite sure if he enjoyed being here. With having heard so many stories from his uncle and cousins about Hogwarts, it had never really dawned on him that Hogwarts was not the school his parents would send him to, especially after asking them to do so. At least his classmates were nice, which was really the only reason why he hadn't asked his parents to transfer him to a different school. ''Hi, Élise,'' he said, approaching his friend once he had found his way outside. ''Can I play, too?'' Basile asked, nudging towards the ball.

She kicked the ball a couple of times and ran after it took make it standstill. This was way more fun to do with someone else, but she couldn't find any of the people she knew at this school. Suddenly she spotted Basile coming her way. They shared most classes and he was fun to talk with. ''Hey Basile'' Élise grinned and was happy that he wanted to join her. ''Sure, anytime'' She kicked the ball towards him. ''How are you today, couldn't find you at breakfast.'' Élise had searched for him, but maybe she didn't search hard enough.

Basile smiled when Élise allowed him to join her, glad that he now had something fun to do to fight the boredom. He took the ball from her dribbled with it for a moment before passing it back to her. ''I was writing a letter to my Mom in the dormitory,'' he answered. ''I tried to find you when I got around to eating breakfast but you had already left.'' He liked spending time with her, she was usually very happy which greatly affected his mood. ''I have found you now, though,'' he added with a slight grin on his face. ''How are you?''

When Basile spoke about writing a letter to his mother it explained to her why he was missing at breakfast. She had gone early and that meant they had just missed each other. Élise smiled when Basile said he had tried to search for her as well. ''You did.'' Élise passed the ball back to him. ''I am great, nice weather and we are almost done with our first year'' Which meant she was one step closer to trying to join the team. ''You?'' Élise said while trying to take the ball away from him.

Basile juggled the ball up with his feet when Élise passed it back to him. It was the only other thing he liked about a wizarding boarding school, the fact that play football with his non-magical friends. There was something called 'Quidditch' in this world, but he wasn't sold on the whole idea of flying around on broomsticks, yet. Élise was though, and given the opportunity, she would not stop talking about it. ''I am alright,'' he answered. He was definitely happy that the year was almost over, as he could not wait to go back home again and spend time with his parents. He turned his back towards Élise when she tried to take it from her, using his arm to keep her from taking the ball. ''Are you sure you can get it from me?'' Basile teased.

Élise smiled when Basile was trying hard to keep her away from the ball. She knew how Basile felt about the school and how he had wished that his parents had send him to another. She also knew that when you were of age, you could always transfer or use the student project were you would switch with a Hogwarts student for a year. ''I am going to try'' Élise said trying to get to the ball. ''You know I am at an unfair advantage since you are longer and stronger than me'' Élise said while using her advantage of speed to get to the ball.

Basile chuckled at Élise's argument, still trying to keep her away from the ball. He passed the ball through her legs when the opportunity to do so was there, and got it with his other feet, grinning widely. ''What is that, are you too slow?'' he teased, walking backwards with the ball to create some distance between them before passing it back to her.

Élise tried her best to get the ball back and with one quick movement she retrieved it from Basile's grasp. ''Maybe you should stop talking and watch the ball Basile'' Élise grinned and shot the ball towards a couple of trees that were close to them. ''Lets take a breather.'' she said while sitting down in the grass. ''What are you going to do in our break?'' She asked the other boy. Élise was probably just going to practice and enhance her Quidditch skills. She wanted to make the team very badly and she was out for a spot in the main team.

Basile smiled when Élise took the ball from him and shook his head at the comment that was thrown his way, his smile turning into a grin. ''We should play a real match sometimes,'' he said. He sat down next to her on the grass, feeling it move through his fingers as he ran his hand over it. ''I don't know yet. I know my Dad wants to visit my grandparents so I might spend a couple of weeks with them. I do know that I'm going to play a lot of football with my friends again. Maybe we could hang out over the break, too? What about you, what are you doing?'' he asked in return, shifting so that he faced Élise.

Élise looked over at Basile sitting next to her. She enjoyed being around him, he was nice and pretty sporty like she was. ''We should'' Élise chuckled. There was a faint breeze in the air, the weather was getting hotter and that meant summer was approaching. ''I am probably going to stay at home, some of my family is coming over to play Quidditch.'' Élise lived in a wizarding village close to Nice. There was no muggle around and thus it was allowed to play Quidditch at home.''If you want you can come over and play a game with us.'' Élise offered Basile, she knew her parents didn't mind. The more the merrier.

Basile could not stop himself from smiling when Élise invited him to come over and play Quidditch with her and her family. She really seemed set on training enough so that she might be able to get a spot on the team next year. While the boy did not know if he would be any good on a magical broomstick, he was much better with both of his feet on the ground, he figured that if anyone was going introduce him to the wizarding sport it would be his friend Élise - she was good at it, after all, he had seen so himself. ''Ok, I will ask my parents if I can come over but I think that I will watch at first, I am not that good on a broomstick.'' He hoped that she hadn't paid much attention to him in flying class, as he had been a straight-up disaster every week which he was actually a little embarrassed about since everyone else seemed to know their way around a broom. Football was a much better sport, something he knew he'd excel in too if only he was able to play again. Basile bend over to take the ball from her and began to balance it on his finger by spinning it to see if he could still do it.

Élise smiled and hoped that Basile's parents would let him come over. ''Your parents can always call mine so they are sure they don't send their son of to some murderers'' Élise grinned. ''You can always watch and we can play ball in between games, I can also teach you some wicked Quidditch moves'' She was glad that Basile reconsidered her offer. They had enough beds and enough space to make sure Basile could come over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back