The Devlins

OOC First Name
Babs
Michael set under a tree in the park, looking at his lovely wife. She is beautiful and smart.
Michael kissed her neck. "I love you."

Leslie blushes a deep red feeling her husband kiss her neck again for the fifth time today. "I love you to Michael. Why are you so happy today?" she grin at him, her eyes flutter when she stares into his eyes. "Is it because it stop raining for once?" she ask him. Than kiss his lovely lips, her face moving forwad gracing him with a kiss.

" No, rain or shine. I have the most beautiful wife in the world. It's always sunny in my life." Michael's eyes burning with desire and passion for Leslie. " Although, I'm glad it's gone. I get to see you in the beautiful light." Michael looked at a flower and whispers. "Your not as pretty as my wife loser." And the flower wilts.

Leslie blush again and chuckle. "Michael you are to sweet" and that is why she love him. Even if he was a little weird at times, Leslie knew to trust him and married him for that reason alone. "But you know that's why I love you..." she touch his cheek, and kiss him again. He was more than what she ever wanted, more than what her mother had once try to take away. Even to make Leslie chose between Michael and another man her mother wanted Leslie to marry. She choose her heart, she kiss him again. "Still remember the first day we met?" she ask him. Seattle was beautiful outside today but even in the rain she admire him.

" Oh course I remember. It was me or that man you mother wanted. So I gripped you in my grasp and never let you go. Also, that other guy had a nasty wart." Michael smiled at Leslie. "Do you remember?"

Leslie grin, her face radiant from all the smiling. "Yeah, I think he had one in his nose" she held her palm close to her lips, chuckling as she recall. "I don't know why my mother wanted me to marry him. I think he had money or something" she shrug caring less. "You think she forgot about me Michael?" she ask her husband. Its been two years now, probably more. Leslie lost track of time, anyone can when your happily married. And Michael made her happy, so why even care if her mother disown her or not. He was more than she could ask for, "I bet she hadn't. Probably waiting for us to fail" she smirk again.

" I do believe so, but who needs all that money? Money doesn't make love or happiness." Michael looked at his wife, who looked as if she could cry, even with a smirk on her face. " Baby, your mother is set in her ways, and she will never change. Not even for someone has incredible and beautiful as you and I hate that." Michael hugged her close to his chest. "She must not realize what she is missing, but her lose," he smiled at her, "my gain!" Then he tickled her.

"Aww Michael your so sweet" she held onto him as he reach down to tickle her. Leslie let out a giggle, he was just to soft hearted when it came down to Leslie. She love that about him, and would be stun if he ever came to the solution of leaving her. Sometimes she wonders about Michael but it always end up getting dismiss from her mind. There not a lot she had to worry about him, he did whatever he could to make Leslie happy. And she was already content just being with him. "So what shall we do tonight? Have anything you mind doing?" she ask her husband.

" You know me love, I'm happy with anything." Michael stopped. "What do you want to do?" He cuddled her close to his heart.

"Hmph" she lean close to hear his heart beat. It was very soothing to listen to when she felt scared or fighten. "I don't know, maybe we can visit some old friends I suppose" she grin looking up at his still face. "Or we can look after the night sky, should be sun down soon" she spoke sweetly to her dear Michael. He sometimes suggested idea an what they can do, she had guess it was her turn tonight. She just appreciated the weather more that it was not raining again, or else they would have been in doors. "We can do anything, I don't mind" she spoke reaching up for some lock of his hair, it felt soft within her fingers. She brush it back and it settle it away from his handsome face.

"A walk on the moon?" Leslie chuckle and stood before her husband. "A moonlight walk is fine, than let's go anywhere" she waited for her husband to follow. Anywhere with him made her night, glad tonight she wasn't performing at the theater.

"Yes of course! I had a splendid day off with you my love. It was perfect, I love working at the theater but sometimes it can be a little tiring" she beam, her hand swinging with his. "You know its been a while since we had a day like this" she lean to kiss Michael, lovely on his lip. No one understood Michael like Leslie did, and that's why she get along with him so well. Michael can be misunderstanding, but Leslie will always be there even if he falls.

Michael kiss her back, then pulled her close to him. "I'm glad you are having a good day." Michael kind of had something he wanted to talk about, something his mother brought up during the brunch today. "Leslie baby. mother asked me about something today and it got me to thinking" He looked at her.

Leslie stood frozen within Michael arms. She felt her heart flutter for a bit than let herself relax a little in his arms. "Mother? Since when did you...." she chuckle either way. "What is it Michael? What did your mother say?" Leslie question her husband. Leaning onto her toes, she waited anxiously for his answer. She assume it probably wouldn't be much of a big deal. Leslie ever heard from his mother at times. "Don't tell me its about me having a child?" she drop her voice a little slowly.

Michael looked at the ground a little bit ashamed he had brought up the subject. "I'm sorry baby. Its just. She is worried that she won't get to see our child or children grow up. That's all. Since her big 50 was yesterday and all."

"Is that what she wanted to talk about Michael?" Leslie step back looking at him. "I mean we could try I guess...if you really want the baby Michael?" Leslie said her hand sweeping up the side of his face to touch his skin. It reminded her of a baby skin, the way he felt. Not even a hair in sight, that questions everyone if he really was twenty-four. "I will be more than happy, just you know there complications. Chances of me getting pregnant is hard Michael" she said her head press against his, "Do you really want a child?"

Michael looked up in to his wife's eyes. "Baby, I don't want it to hurt you physically or mentally. I want a baby if you want a baby. And not a minute before. If you believe your going to have complications then no. I don't ever want you to think you have to do anything, especially something my mother asks. Baby. I love you whether we have a child together or not. I will never change my mind on that." He took her hands. "I'm sorry I brought it up baby. I know with losing... Well you know. Its hard. But I don't want you hurt in anyway."

"Nonsenses Michael" Leslie lean more into his touch and smile weakily up at him. "I may have a low chance but I'm willing to give a go at it" she beam relaxing as he held her close. "There no one else I rather be with and have a child than you Michael" she drop her voice to a low murmur but it was clear into what she meant by it. "Don't feel ashame to tell me anything Michael, because your my one and only..." she said this while a finger trace below his eyes. He had always capture her breath without even trying. Leslie love him more each day and knew she would want to have a child with her husband.

Michael kissed Leslie. "Baby. If you want to try then we can give it all we got." He smile at her. "You could so be a mom." He quoted something he said when they was like 18 and has first got together, "Although. I don't know how to be a dad."

Leslie return the sentimental kiss, her lips parted as she let out a small chuckle. "You think so Michael? I think no one ever ready to have a child. You have to learn to be ready for whenever it do happens. That doesn't mean your always prepare Michael but it does mean that your willing to learn and grow" she said this with a dazzling smile. Her eyes match with the rest of her face, fill with hope and inspiration. "I will be here to help..you know that I won't be able to do without you to...literally" she said as she giggle some more blushing at her words. "I think this time I will be ready"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back