Corrine Lagos

7th Year | Cullen <3
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Corrine knew a few of the people on her list. Avaria Lockwood was not one of them, but she figured the student lounge was a good place to begin her search. It was neutral ground, not belonging to any house. It felt like a good place to start. Peeking her head in, Corrine spoke to the few people inside. "Is there an Avaria Lockwood here?" she asked politely.

Ava had been busy writing a letter to her papa when she heard someone say her name. She looked up and grinned. Did she get a rose? "Over here!" She chirped happily, setting her things and jumping up. "Though usually it's Ava." She chattered as she went over to the girl that had veen looking for her.

Corrine gave the young girl a smile. "Well, Ava " she emphasized, "I've got a flower for you." The teenager rummaged through her bucket, finding the one that had been marked for the young girl. "Here you go" she finally stated when she held it out to the Ravenclaw.
Avaria!
Thanks for being my friend! I had fun rollerskating together. Let's do something together again soon!
Alice

Ava clapped happily and took the rose from the older girl. "You didn't tell me your name!" She started conversationally, opening the note. "Oooh it's from Alice! She's so sweet." She chattered away, smiling brightly. "Did you get any roses? I bet you got loads, you seem so nice and easy-going."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back