The blood gushes like red water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsey Adams

Kelsey trudged to the Hospital Wing, after her fight with Arisa. The stupid Hufflepuff had broken her nose! Blood gushed down her face, making her look like some strange vampiric thing. Her left hand was cupped under her nose, to stop the blood, while the other hand held her chocolate hair away from her face, so she wouldn't get blood in her hair. "Ick" she shuddered at the thought. She entered the Hospital Wing, and looked around to see if there was anyone to help her. She couldn't see anyone yet, so she walked around the room, looking.

The hospital wing had been getting busier and busier as the year progressed, this meant medicine was running out quicker then usual and the sheats were having to be changed more frequently then ever. With a flick of her wand the sheats began folding themseleves quickly and neatly. She had just about finished when she saw a small girl, clearly another first year, entering covered in blood. She walked quickly over, scourigfying the blood off immedietly, "What happened?" she asked, looking the girls nose.

Kelsey saw someone coming, probably the nurse. "I boke by nose." she said, feeling her blood stop running onto er mouth. Blood tasted like metal, and it was disgusting! She didn't mention she had attacked a Hufflepuff, because of one of her temper tantrums, it seemed childish when she though the words in her head.

"Oh dear," Sidney said shaking her head, "How, may I ask, did you manage that?" she asked, the first years seemed to be getting into a lot of trouble this year and she knew she had to knuckle down a bit, she had been too lenient in former years.
She cast the x-ray light from her wand, "Yes it's broken," she confirmed, "It should be easily fixed,"

Kelsey opened her mouth to tell a lie, but decided to tell the truth. "I lost my temper, got punched in the nose. My fault." she said, not bothering to explain on her temper problems. It wasn't something she was proud of, but it was part of herself.

"Oh dear," Sidney said shaking her head, "Is this anger a regular problem?" she asked, before flicking her wand and repairing her nose. "Perfect," she said with a smile.

Kelsey felt her nose fixing itself, it felt really weird, and she didn't know if it was a good thing. She brushed her fingers along her nose, just to make sure it was really fixed. She smiled gratefully at the nurse. "Um... yes. I sometimes.... just... can't control myself..." she said slowly, embaressed.

"Its nothing to be embaressed about," Sidney said smiling warmly. "Next time you feel like your losing it breathe slowly and count from one to ten with your eyes closed," she suggested, "It will help to calm you down and avoid accidents like these," she said gently.

Kelsey nodded slowly, even thought she had tried that on several occasions, and it had failed. Her counciller had spoken to her about that years ago. It was something to be embaressed about though, normal people didn't go around attacking innocent people, Kelsey thought sadly. She saw herself as a freak, and no amount of counsilling could help that.

"OKay," Sidney said smiling, "You can go now, but please try to keep calm, and remember my office door is always open. If you ever feel like the anger is becoming a problem I'm always here to help," she said warmly.

Kelsey nodded wordlessly, and walked out of the wing. Her soft curls bounced as she glided across the room, and out the doors. She didn't know if she would come back, it was her choice. She would have to think about it. Anger was always a problem for her, a sickness she couldn't cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back