The black parasol

Ai Adlam

OOC First Name
Ana. V
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Ai looked as if she belonged in another time period in the get up she had chosen to were. Her dress came down to her knees and had small frills around two pockets in the front. There where more black frills around the collar and sleeves. The dress itself was of a dark almost midnight purple. Over her head was a hat like object that laced under her chin. She looked like a china doll with her skin so white it seemed to blend into the snow on the ground.

Though her face was half hidden under the shade of a black parasol that she had over her head. It wasn't that sunny out but any source of light seemed to agitate the young girl since the end of school.That was when she... Thinking about brought back the uncomfortable confusion that she had felt that very day but after an hour of being buried in her books Ai was back to her normal black and cold self. Ai didn't like what she wasn't able to figure out and the Gryffendor was one thing she couldn't figure out though he displayed himself like an open book. Part of the reason she was walking down the darker part of Bleak Street was because she felt like this was a place she belonged even at such a young age.

After running from her brother, Aleyha found herself in an unfamiliar area. Her blood-red eyes narrowed to the absence of light. Fenrir hissed reassurances in her ear so she pressed forward. She had been wondering why she bothered to hang around that Veela boy, but then again, he was fun. Aleyha sighed, and almost wished she had Brodie back as a friend since she practically disowned him. The Parselmouth's blood boiled at the thought of him. Anything she would do to turn his life around and go through hell, she would.

She kicked the snow with her sneakers, really wishing she brought her boots with her now. Aleyha glanced up, and she smiled in her mind. Ai. Her best friend. They had so much to catch up on. Because of her being in trouble all the time now, and school, and fights, she had very little time for her best friend. Aleyha approached her and gave a small tap on the shoulder, "Ai, long time no talk?" Aleyha had so much to tell her. Her first kiss, though she would have gladly forgotten it now. Her other kiss with a boy because she needed a way out. Just so much.

Ai gave Aleyah the closest thing to a smile she had. The corners of her cool blue eyes seemed to crinkle but that was it. "Yes it has been too long of time since we have seen each other face to face. Though you activities have become somewhat... Legend." She said looking a down.

Ai held her hand out to her best friend. "Let us walk and talk of other things. I'm sure your adventures do not all revolve around detention." She said as she invited the small albino girl under the parasol.

Aleyha grinned, and it gave her more of an angelic look than anything. However, this albino was no angel. Aleyha shrugged, "So, I destroyed the library. Big deal." Aleyha rolled her eyes and laughed softly when she remembered the Headmistress being covered in ink. Aleyha did not see herself as a legend...yet. Aleyha grabbed a hold of Ai's hand, and she got under the parasol with her. Aleyha released as she was not used to physical contact. "Ah, but detention is just the start of it. However, I did manage to crush on a boy and lose him to a Hufflepuff boy. So, Brodie is no longer worthy to be in Slytherin or in our presence." She had much to tell, but she waited for her response first.

Ai closed her eyes softly. "Displeasure to hear. I though he at the very least was a worthyer boy than some but they boys are unfortunate creatures really. Did you say to another boy, well that can't be very pleasant from your end. Almost as unpleasant as being kissed by a Gryffendor." She said looking way. Her cheeks may have gotten that unnerving red twinge she had noticed in the window of her grandmother's house. Things had gotten quieter since Kai died and Ai mentioned being friends with Aleyah.

"Alas Brodie, may your path be filled with misery and woe for trifling with the heart of one who is cold." She said her attempt at a limerick. "I'm sure he can be replaced though." She said. There was no way that she could be sure of that but she because all the boys she knew where idiots to the um-tenth power squared. Still there could be hope. For some there was all the hope in the world. For people like Ai there was only ambition.

OOC: OMG, I completely forgot about this! *slaps self*

Aleyha murmured, "A Gryffindor kissed you? Ew..." Was that a blush upon her cheeks? Aleyha wondered if Ai liked the poor fellow. Aleyha smirked, "Anyone can be replaced. The only person I do not think that could ever be replaced is you. Never have I seen someone that I feel I can connect with." Aleyha smiled, one that was genuine. Aleyha decided to change the subject, "And where are you going to go this break? Apparently, I'm going to the Manor." She shrugged and she folded her hands behind her back. She smiled softly, no matter if she were going to the Manor, she would be safe from harm. She truly believed that. As long as she behaved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back