The Black Family.

Yuridia opened the door to the new house she had gotten in New Zealand.Moving all the way from London to here was very tiresome.All of her and her siblings things where in the house, all they had to do now was get settled in.Yuridia looked into one of the boxes that had refreshments just incase they got thirsty.She picked up a bottled water, opening it she drank some of the water."Loran, Jake can you come here please!?!" Yuridia said calling for her brother and sister.As she waited for them to arrive she took another drink of water.

Loran was the first one to enter her families new home. The first thing she did was go upstairs and look for what would be her new room. The house that Loran and her brother and sister used to live in London wasn't as big as this one, but it still had pretty big rooms. Loran couldn't wait until school started she wanted to make some new friends already. Knowing that she would have to wait some months before she began school, Loran was still excited about it and couldn't wait. Loran opened every door she got to wanting to see what the room was like.Some of the room where mini-closests. Loran had already walked into only one bedroom. As she began to climb the stairs to go to the next floor she heard her sister call for her and her brother.Making her way down the stairs,Loran went to the living room where her sister was located,"Yuridia this house is amazing!" Loran said thrilled. "Why did you call Jake, and me down here for?" Loran asked her sister.

Yuridia was sitting on a chair that she had found laying around.As she waited for her sister and brother to come she began to think about her parents.Yuridia jumped at the sound of Loran's voice, Loran seemed to like this house alot."Yes, it is very beautiful."Yuridia said looking around the room."Where is your brother?" Yuridia asked her younger sister.

"Yuridia don't you remember Jake said he wouldn't be here until a few days form now." Loran said as she handed her sister the piece of parchment that they had recieved from their brother's owl."Since he isn't here can I go back to looking for my room?"Lorans asked, she was excited about finding and choosing her room.Hopefully their is one with a balcony.Loran said to herself.She has always wanted to have a room with a balcony and maybe if she was lucky this house would have one.

Yuridia took the piece of parchment Loran was talking about."Ahh, I forgot about that." Yiridia said laughing."Well then since he isn't here I suppose you can go look for your room.If you are lucky you'll find one with a balcony." She said, Yuridia knew how badly her sister wanted a room with a balcony, that was one of the major reasons she had gotten this house three rooms had a balcony in them."Just remeber to come and get your things when you find your room!" Yuridia told her sister.

Loran couldn't keep her self from giggleing."Oh yes I hope I can find one!"Loran said excitedly."Don't worry I'll come and get my things!" Loran shouted as she began to climb the stairs that led to the next floor.

As Loran turned around, Yuridia began to wander where she would start first.Organizing this house would probably be the second hardest thing. Taking her wand out of her pocket, Yuridia pointed it at a box ,that had the words:

Kitchen Supplies.

written over it, and said,"Wingardium Leviosa." As the box began to levitate Yuridia began to walk across the room.Opening the door that led into the kitchen, she walked into the center of the room.Putting the box down Yuridia gave her wand another swish and soon the box opened and all of its contents were neatly organized in their rightfull place.

Jake had finally arrived to the house where him and his sisters would be living. Jake had decided to stay in England for a few more days to say goodbye to all of his friends.He walked up to the door and tried to open it.To his surprise it was locked.Pulling his out wand out, Jake pointed it to the doorknob giving a sigh he said,"Alohomora." He heard the doorknob give a small click. Turning it he opened the door and walked in. The house was a mess, most of the things where still stored in a box. Jake's things had already been brought to the house, looking thru some of boxes he finally found the one with a couple of bottled waters.Taking one out he began to walk around.After a while of looking around Jake began to shout,"Loran?Yuridia?Are you guys in here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back