OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Feeling it
First stop was successful, they like their little rose and was thankful. Delivery was easy, you do small talks and be gone after. Next was a person she barely knew and had only seen at the Heta meeting. She tried looking up at the Heta meeting room but no one was there. Until she got outside and saw the very short blonde hair gleaming in the sun. Tina end up finding her at the Hogwarts Garden near the Wildpatch club greenhouse. "Niamh, right? I have a rose for you." Tina made sure before giving the rose and letter.

Sky wandered through the grounds. the lawn was a hive of activity. people all wandering everywhere trying to find each other. it was like a huge ant nest. She had just delivered one rose to someone by the lake and was making her way back through the garden. all the rose bushed looked so bare now that they had been harvested. she wondered if it would be kind or insulting to give them a rose back. not that she had any of her own to give. the bunch in her hands were still all to be delivered. she looked around as she heard her name and saw a girl standing not too far away on the other side of a garden bed. "Yes. I'm Niamh." she said. it took a moment for it sink in. "Wait. you have a rose for me. as in someone has sent me a rose" she said. she had never received a rose before.

The girl was rather surprise at the mentioned of rose. Tina nodded with a smile, "And a letter." She said while trying to get to her. She really did thought of not wearing heels today. Those suckers can get stuck in the grassy noll. "Here you go." Tina handed her a yellow rose and the letter.

Niamh-s-Letter.png

Sky,

Thank you for being my friend, let's spend time together again soon.

Love, your friend Giulia.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back