OOC First Name
Charlie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Willow Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Jingyi was standing in front of the entrance to the Gryffindor common room, a frown on his face, hands on his hips and one foot tapping impatiently against the stone floor. He knew what he wanted to do, it was just working out how he was going to do it. Making buckets of water tip on to of people's heads when they opened the door was a classic, but he didn't know how he was going to make it work with the entrance to the common room. Maybe he could levitate a bucket of water above the entrance and just wait, but that meant he ran the risk of getting caught. Maybe he could set up a timer. But then there was no guarantee there would be anyone there when the timer went off.

Huffing, the third year dropped his hands from his hips and turned around, only to find someone standing right behind him. "Oh, um, I wasn't doing nothing," he was rather quick to cut in. Which probably only made him look even gultier. "Are you waiting to get into the common room? Was in the way? Sorry. I was just... um... leaving. Yeah. Leaving."

Evie had been nothing but nervous ever since she came back to school, just itching to find out whether or not she made the Quidditch Team. She tried her best to stay positive about it and even tried distracting herself from constantly thinking about it, but it was definitely harder than it seemed. The girl had just finished a meal in the Great Hall and was eager to get back to the common room to check the bulletin board yet again. She crossed her fingers in the pockets of her robes as she walked up the stairs. When she made it to the common room however, she was stopped at the entrance by one of her classmates, who definitely looked like he was up to something. "Hey Jingyi!" she exclaimed, wondering why he was acting so weird. She didn't think it was necessary for him to leave, so she thought she'd try something to get him to stay. "What are you up to?"

Why did she have to ask questions? Jingyi shuffled uncomfortably on his feet, racking his brains for something totally not stupid to say at that moment. "Nothing. I already said I was doing nothing," he opted with, following up with a firm nod of his head. "What makes you think I was doing anything? I was just standing here. Minding my own business. And whatever." Maybe not the most convincing he could be, but he couldn't really think of anything else to actually say. "What are you doing?" Maybe she was the one doing something suspicious and was trying to get him off the trail. That was totally what was going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back