THE big bang

Steph laughed nervously, she wasnt sure if inviting Theo was the right thing to do, but it was too late now, she looked at Aiden, hoping he understood she was sorry. 'Um, yeah right, we're basically terrorizing the school, mainly first years, as Aiden said.'

She smiled around at her friends, 'Lets get started,' She walked to the pile of things she and Aiden had brought, 'Right, what first?'

Isabella felt Aiden's grip tighten on her as he pulled her closer to him but she gave him a look that said 'Relax' but she too tightened her grip on him. They were in front of their friends so she didn't want to make them feel uneasy as they probably already felt.

When Steph and Aiden explained what they were doing, Bella spoke up and said angrily, "There's one first year that I want to punch the living daylights out of."

Harri couldnt help but laugh a little at Isabella's out burst, "Whos that then?" she asked curious, they must have done something bad if it made her this angry.

posting as Aiden:

Aiden couldn't help but laugh at Bella's words. When he calmed himself down he looked at her with slight surprise and appreciation and said, "Who is that Bells?" Aiden kissed her jawline gently a wide smile spread on his lips, Bella never ceased to amaze and amuse him.

Bella smiled like a little girl as if she amused them and then scowled once more. "Your stupid sister!" she said to Aiden. "She's a brat! I swear she's going to be the reason I don't get made Prefect," Isabella said rolling her eyes as she imagined herself punching the girl.

Posting as Aiden:

Aiden scowled coldly and muttered, "I told you. She's a moron and I hate her." Aiden would punch her if she wasn't a girl, but he knew that he wanted to punch her so badly, it hurt. "You'll still make Prefect don't worry."

Isabella laughed and muttered, "I can't believe she's in Slytherin," as she shook her head in disbelief. What were the odds that her half-sister would be in Aiden's house and his half-sister would be in hers. "I hope she happens to be walking by so we can get her good," Isabella grinned mischievously, turning to look at all the stuff Steph brought with her.

"Wait What?" Aiden said with disbelief. "She's in Slytherin?" Aiden repeated not believing that she was and he wasn't. "Don't worry I sent her a letter telling her that I want to talk to her to 'apologize," Aiden said sarcastically then chuckled coldly.

Bella looked at Aiden with disbelief, how could he not know? But she supposed he really didn't care about her much so he didn't bother to find out. She considered telling Aiden about Joceline's 'threats' to Bella about telling Gaspard that Aiden was mean and then making Gaspard send him to Durmstrang but she didn't want to stay it here. Instead she whispered in his ear, "I'll tell you later okay?"

She then turned to the others and said, "Let's get started shall we?" with a grin on her face contrasting greatly to the scowl she had on earlier from thinking of Joceline.

Aiden nodded his head then smirked and said, "I'm sure Kate can catch up if she really wants to join in." Aiden kissed Bella's cheek once before said, "So what do we want to do first?"

Steph laughed as she listened to Aidens, and Bella's conversation. When Isabella said they should start, Steph spoke up.
'Okay, so i have two boxes of those enchanted fireworks, theres about 35 fireworks in each box, so i guess once we've finished with the dungbombs and all that, someone should pop off to the north side of the castle, and another to the south, and set these fire works off as they go.' She grinned around at her friends.
'We should also put on these invisibility hats,' She stopped to throw the hats at them, 'We sneak up to first years, and put dungbombs in their hands, or hoods, whatever.'
'Then i say we walk throw a couple dungbombs out of these windows, and go just go with the flow.' She finished, looking at her friends, a wide grin on her face.

Harri listened humoured by the content of Aiden and Isabella's conversation.
"Sounds awesome Steph," she said grinning as she explained what they would be doing, "Got it all planned out don't you?" she said laughing as she caught one of the hats.

"One question before we start!" Theodore pushed his body away from the wall he was leaning on and flipped his hair away from his face again.

"Are we allowed to use Hexes or Jinxes on any of them?" Theodore asked. He had learned quite a few hexes and jinxes over the summer and was very eager to use them. He didn't dare try them at home or on Alyssa. Besides....first years always made the best subjects.

Aiden smirked at Theo's question and said, "As long as it doesn't hurt them too much it should be fine." Aiden grinned inwardly at all of this then he put his hands at his sides before giving Bella one last affectionate squeeze.

'Sure we can Theo,' Steph laughed, handing Aiden a bag of dungbombs. 'Who wants to do what? I call a box of fireworks.' She grinned.

Theodore was tempted to stick with asking to help with the Fireworks. But the he thought that the new hexes and jinxes learned would do just as much damage as the others will.

"Of course I won't hurt any of them." Theodore wasn't exactly fond of hurting anyone, even if he was raised by a death eater/killer.

"I'll stick to hexing them." Theodore pulled his wand out and gripped it's end tightly. "Were only ganging up on first years right?"

Steph grinned, 'Sure,' She said to Theo, 'First years mainly. But theres nothing wrong with a couple of other students, from other years i mean. If you really dont like them' She smiled at him.

Theodore laughed and finally brought his hands op to actually move the hair that was currently in his eyes once more. Theodore had to admit that attacking older year students would be fun too. But they were much more skilled in Magic and that could become quite a problem. He also hoped that these kids weren't planning on targeting Alyssa either. Not only would she kick Theo's butt, but she was very skilled in Magic and wouldn;t hold back on attacking anyone.

"I was just wondering because I wa shoping you were planning on leaving my cousin out of this." Theodore folded his arms once more as he spoke boredly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back