The Bi-Weekly Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Yay! It's time for another Bi-Weekly Update! Whoop whoop! I haven't got too much to say so you have no excuse to not read it :r :p

Sorting!
With sorting underway and Transfers completed, we thought we'd let you know the stats!
Sorting stats:
Slytherin: 23
Gryffindor: 22
Ravenclaw: 21
Hufflepuff: 22
Overall total to date[note]Last sorted person as of these stats is Ellie Linton[note]: 88

Also congrats to our new transfers:
Natalya Turner
Chayton Ateara

Calix Markos
Mandy Willis
David Pike

Yay sorting! ^_^

Now Hiring!
Applications for the positions of Care of Magical Creatures professor and Charms professor are now up. If you are keen to do this, do so asap, as we are hiring tomorrow ^_^

Character Spotlight
As you may all have seen, we have a new Character Spotlight! This week we are congratulating Tenilee's character Samual Kaster. Check the announcement Here!
We are getting back on track with these so make sure you all have awesome Bio's and ask questions in the Development to help people develop their characters ^_^

Graphic Sizes
Just a friendly reminder to everyone about our Graphic Rules, graphic makers please pay attention to the first rule ^_^
1) No image in your signature may exceed 500px by 300px
2) Your signature, as a whole, may not exceed a height of 350px
3) No image in your signature may be larger than 400kb in file size
Note: We may edit your signature at any time, for any reason.

Calendar updated
Cyndi was so kind to update the Calendar for the first Semester, so big thanks to Cyndi! Have a look and see where and when everything is!

Applications
Applications are slowed down at the moment due to sorting and other stuffs (such as Nick leaving us for awhile D: ) so just be patient with the Admins and they will get to them as soon as possible.

Classes starting soon!
Classes are starting soon! Students should be sure to enroll for their classes! Make sure you head to the gradebook and hit the add/drop classes button: [member] Click to see[member]. Once you do, you can add all of the classes that you need: [member] Click to see[member].
With classes starting soon, it means the Holiday forums are closing, so make sure to get your rps wrapped up!

New Prefects
Everyone put your hands together for our new Prefects!
Athena Zhefarovich and Zayne Baros
Warren Hewitt and Hades Lutrov II
Aphrodite Snow and Samual Kaster.
Kaia Lutrova and Yerik Rhys Price

Head Students
We have our new Head Students! Yay! Everyone join me in congratulating, Ostensia Romanes and Dymetris Kozlov ! Big congrats to them ^_^ May you run our school well! Hehe

Qudditch Try-Outs
Try-Outs are under-way! Make sure you get your characters to go try out for their team, as Quidditch is a ton of fun! :)
[ul][li]Accio! forum being visible; being able to post your pictures up!</LI>
[li]Crazy activity happening at Borely!
<LI>[li]More RHI! Or is that not something to look forward to?[/li][/ul]
Do you have any questions, comments, concerns or smileys? Leave them here!
~Donna :donna:
(On behalf of HNZ Site Staff)

Isn't Accio! already visible? xD

But great update! ^_^

Yay thanks Donna! Congrats to the new prefects and Head people!

thanks Donna! Congrats to the new prefects and Head people!

Great update.
congratulations to the new prefects and Jessye and Madz in the head students :D
action in Borley I hear. that sounds interesting.
ooh RHI, I wonder who will be in it this time?

Amazin' update! i love the calender that tells me when everything is. that's a pretty cool installment (Since the last time i had to worry about that was before i had seen that). Everything looks awesome!

Thanks for the fantastic update, Donna!

Thanks for the Update Donna! :hug:

Thanks for the update =)

Cheers for head boy position, kinda feels awesome. Congrats Jessye <3

Congrats everyone else :)

The lack of highlights is my bad-they will be back next time though! Sorry guys! :wub:

The holiday areas are now closed to students.

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back