The Bell Household

Natasha Bell

OOC First Name
Mika
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Natasha ran up the driveway to the massive white house she called home. As usual her brother was nowhere in sight. "Probably of digging holes again." She snorted. James was always digging holes!
Nat opened the door to her house. "Hi mum! Hi dad!"she called out. Her parents lifted their heads and nodded at her in reply, from the computers they spent all their time on. I'm going swimming kay?" said Nat. Her parents nodded again. Natasha sighed, her parents spent all their time working.
She put on her togs and jumped into the massive pool in her back yard.

(OOC: uh plz come??? everyones invited!!!!)

Clover walked up the driveway wearing her blue bikni and holding a towl. "Hey Naz!" she said, spotting the plait of black hair, floating in the olympic-size swimming pool. Clover dumped her towel on the grass and jumped onto the diving board. "CANNONBALL!!!" she screamed and jumped.

Jasmin ran up the driveway as fast as she could go in jandals. Her red hair whipped around her in the wind. "Hey Clover, hey Naz-Naz!" she exclamed, before diving into the pool.

"OH My Gosh, hey guys!" screamed Natasha, as she surfaced. She sat on the side of the pool. "So Clover, are you staying with us this holidays?"

*A few weeks later*

Natasha waved goodbye as her friends walked away. She sighed. Still, she thought, she would see them again in a few days.
(sry it had 2 b short, i couldn't think lolz)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back